Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri (22381 Views)

Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja / Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Modarun(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
over 500billion earned under this clown, still nothing to show.
Everything must be concentrated in Owerrri like its Owerri thats the only place in Imo. Lol its a good thing Someone else will take over.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by namio10: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
But the university teaching hospital remains uncompleted.

Okorocha why? like Mbaka why Is it becos people from the area the teaching hospital is cited are political dummies, don't understand their left from their right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Picture of the hospital?
27 general hospitals, how many of them are equipped? What is the essence of building hospitals that are empty inside?
Governance is about continuity.; if Rochas builds, the next governor should equip them. Rochas will not uproot the structures and dump them in a pit when his tenure ends... At the end, the people of Imo state are the sole beneficiaries.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by namio10: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abagworo:

That's the reason why many politicians are angry with Okorocha. He has done things which they said is impossible especially free education to University level. Efforts are always in top gear to discredit his projects because it destroys myths. He said he would expand all the major roads in Owerri to 10 lane between 2017 and 2019 and they said it's impossible but he has almost completed all the roads now and it's clear they'll be completed before May 2019.

Meanwhile what Okorocha said was 200 bed Hospital and not 1000. I think his aide either made a mistake or exaggerated it.

Not only Imo politicians, but APC at national level are angry with Okorocha, because Okorocha as governor has been doing things against humanity.
APC Abuja said lots of Okorocha's actions as governor are embarrassing to the party.

How did Okorocha get the heart to suffocate a University teaching hospital in Orlu where govts before him sunk billions of Naira to estaablish?

How did Okorocha have the heart to dismantle the roofs of a completed sports stadium in Orlu, a stadium where govts had sunk billions of Naira to build, watch the stadium seats for seven years decay, the floodlights gone, no replacement stadium?

How could Okorocha scrape roads in Orlu since 2012, leave them till today?

Even if Orlu harbours Okorocha's greatest enemies, must he go to the extent of damaging existing infrastructures there? Even a mad man wouldn't go so far in vendetta.

And this Orlu was where Rochas Okorocha got the highest number of votes in 2011 to become governor of Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just in: yahoo boys forcefully take panties of young female.
Its not fake news!!!!!!

See photos and read more

https://www.aprokogist247.me/2018/12/just-in-yahoo-boys-forcefully-takes.html
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by InvertedHammer: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
/
Okorocha should have taken the steps of ex-Gov. Chime of Enugu State and build standard inner city roads. Owerri has one of the best infrastructures in the SE considering what I saw along Owerri-PH road. But bad roads hide the beauty of these individuals' endeavors.

One would think that it is common sense. But the leaders think from their rear ends. Do you want rapid development in a city? Build the roads! Gov. Chime is still the pacesetter.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by staytravel: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
This man needs to be stopped.

He is the face of fraud.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by stevedre: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
andycom:

my brother it shall be well with you, I used to think am the only person who tot about this in this contraption called Nigeria.

a Governor will construct a road and he want everyone to praise him, when in reality that why he was voted in and its our collective money that was used not his personal money yet you'll see youths praising him like he did something that nobody has ever done.
I am tired of Nigerians especially the youths.

The possitive awareness is gaining grounds, do not think there are few people like us using our thinking hats.
People are beginning to ask questions thanks to social media and politicians will surely sit up with time.
Worse part is millions if not billions has been looted before reaching this incomplete structures with no gurantee it will ever be 100 percent complete and free.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by UrVillagePpl: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Amaco123:
#ImoRescueReporters

#ROCHASLegacy
HEALTHCARE

OKOROCHA BUILDS 1000 BED-MOTHER & CHILD HOSPITAL @DOUGLAS ROAD

-Says "I will not handover Imo to armed robbers"
-As Imolites besiege him

The Performing Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state is not relenting in his efforts to leave lasting legacies in the sands of time by building monumental projects even as he counts down to the end of his administration in the next five months.

Apart from building 27 General Hospitals in each of the respective LGAs of the state,Owelle is at the completion stage of a people-oriented project, the One thousand bed "Mother & Child" hospital situated at the former New Market site barely few months after the relocation of the popular spare parts hub to Imo International Market Naze.

While addressing mammoth crowds of Imolites who besieged him during inspection of the project Thursday evening, the Governor said; "This is a free medical facility for our pregnant mothers and poorest of the poor children who can not afford high cost of medical bills.Also, no fewer than Eight hundred youths will be employed at the completion of the hospital including,Paediatrics and gynaecologists, nurses & other medical science related personnel. He assured the crowd that,he will not handover power to those who will destroy the state or rob it".

It is on record that,Owelle has more than one thousand monumental & verifiable projects to his credit the past seven years and counting and has promised to complete all ongoing projects before May 2019.

#ROCHASwillfinishSTRONG

Mazi Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong
Special Assistant to the Governor
On Social Media Networking
www.Facebook.com/Imosocialmedia

even a glory dome built by okorocha cant change da fact dat he is a hypocrite...
pack ur load and go
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Even FG does not have a 1000 bedded health facility talk more of an indebted state like Imo.

He meant 10 bed sick bay.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Jombom: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
mctfopt:
Do people get praises for using tax payer's money to work? What type of mentality is that, that makes politicians in Nigeria make so much noise after using 1% of the money they stole to build or do what the money was meant for? Damn, Nigeria is in deep problem.
Judging from the colossal failure all the PDP governors in the SE have been I will say they all deserve to be stoned to death for doing virtually nothing with taxpayers money.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Kennyxton: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Even FG does not have a 1000 bedded health facility talk more of an indebted state like Imo.

Joanna, don't mind whatever u read via media.
I stay in Imo state and people in IMO state, truthful ones can tell u better.

Like the pic u saw, the project is still on going and far from completion.
However, there are so many buildings built by Rochas the Govnor in the state but nothing much is working therein, eg 27 local govt hospitals which grasses have filled except one at Ikeduru that is functioning. I learnt it was not functioning by the govt but private agents or somewhat.

I must be Frank from my own understanding, Rochas has done somamy block and cement works and structures more that the whole past governors combined from 1999. He is also seen as the most fraudulent and greed more than the whole past govnors combined.
Before he became governor, He was loved more than any political figure in Imo both past and present to the extent that in 2011, ordinary people even slept at INEC office in order to protect their votes in favour of Rochas ( If I'm not mistaken).

Now, its now a turned table.
Rochas is arguably the most hated politician between him and Uche Nwosu.

If not because of very very inferior work by Rochas, he would arguably and probably being competing with Sam Mbakwe in governance.

I give it to him in intelligence and orals but it is not all as it seems in the media.

NB: The above write up is not political. It is truth as seen. Respect to the Government. Respect to Rochas. Respect to Humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by mandax: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Okorocha should have taken the steps of ex-Gov. Chime of Enugu State and build standard inner city roads. Owerri has one of the best infrastructures in the SE considering what I saw along Owerri-PH road. But bad roads hide the beauty of these individuals' endeavors.

One would think that it is common sense. But the leaders think from their rear ends. Do you want rapid development in a city? Build the roads! Gov. Chime is still the pacesetter.

Okorocha is finally going with his son-in-law.

Owerri is not all there is in Imo state, such that every angle of Owerri shall be decorated, as Okorocha has been doing for eight years as he abandoned the once developing towns of Orlu and Okigwe to decay.

Most parochial group in Imo state can't give up the falsehood that a state was created for successive governors to first build the state capital while rest of the state waits, till Owerri is developed by government.

Industries attract population and urbanization to an area, development can't be only from ignorant or poorly educated governor like Okorocha who wasted the state funds on demolishing inner Owerri to build ten lane streets, while humans in the other towns of the state outside Owerri dwell on dilapidated two lane streets, no drainage facility, no running water. Enough of Okorocha and people who think like him, do not accept that modernization in Imo state must extend beyond Owerri.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Afonjas: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
If E reach 50 beds make I die!
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by jamjo: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Amaco123 post=73653932][/quote]

What will make the project worthwhile for the good people of (IMO STATE) will be the (FUNCTIONALITY) I hope he does the needful by equipping the hospital to conform to International standard. I commend him for initiating the project but hopefully, it will not be like any other mediocre projects that litter across our state. I believe in quality than quantity.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by InvertedHammer: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
mandax:

Okorocha is finally going with his son-in-law.

Owerri is not all there is in Imo state, such that every angle of Owerri shall be decorated, as Okorocha has been doing for eight years as he abandoned the once developing towns of Orlu and Okigwe to decay.

Most parochial group in Imo state can't give up the falsehood that a state was created for successive governors to first build the state capital while rest of the state waits, till Owerri is developed by government.

Industries attract population and urbanization to an area, development can't be only from ignorant or poorly educated governor like Okorocha who wasted the state funds on demolishing inner Owerri to build ten lane streets, while humans in the other towns of the state outside Owerri dwell on dilapidated two lane streets, no drainage facility, no running water. Enough of Okorocha and people who think like him, do not accept that modernization in Imo state must extend beyond Owerri.
/
Modernization needs to start somewhere(usually state capital) before extending to other places. Start from Owerri and spread out. Sadly it hasn't even started in Owerri--a city that is currently without form or plan. 8 years gone! It is too late for Okorocha to be initiating any projects now. To redeem a little of his totally battered image, he may need to start clearing backlog of pensions, salaries and debts.

/
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
ahaz:
my brother leave the poster,okoro-ole and there propaganda.. Rocha's was initially building a market simultaneously with that of eke ukwu which he name after somtochukwu to be converted to be his personal shopping mail were he will control the rents.
But the fall of Uche Nwosu from APCs as a gubernatorial candidate lead him to be convinced that he might be probed that's the reason the names of the structures were changed over night...Rocha's thinks he is wise and its unfortunate some mucus like the poster fall for his devlish antics.
You are so wise sire. Rochas has succeeded in fooling imolites through political antics.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by mctfopt: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jombom:
Judging from the colossal failure all the PDP governors in the SE have been I will say they all deserve to be stoned to death for doing virtually with taxpayers money.

All the parties are functioning below par, I wonder why we don't stone these thieves for embezzling our future!
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by mandax: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Modernization needs to start somewhere(usually state capital) before extending to other places. Start from Owerri and spread out. Sadly it hasn't even started in Owerri--a city that is currently without form or plan. 8 years gone! It is too late for Okorocha to be initiating any projects now. To redeem a little of his totally battered image, he may need to start clearing backlog of pensions, salaries and debts.

/

Modernization is never first started in state capital before spreading to other parts of a state.
There is no moral or constitutional backing to your talk that modernization should be started with state capital.

If Roman Empire concentrated on building Rome while London, Paris Athens,etc waited, rest of Roman Empire outside Rome would have rioted.

Your first line is a huge lie. It's a huge falsehood propagated by people in one zone of Imo state, but unfortunately sold out to dummies in Orlu and Okigwe zones.

If government first restricted modernization to Lagos or Abuja, what we shall have today is Owerri as a glorified village.

The implication of your starting modernization first in Owerri is that as Owerri expands and populates, every governor must be constrained to use nearly all of Imo state's capital development funds to provide infrastructures to populating and expanding Owerri, to the extent that time shall come when there is no more money to build even the most basic social infrastructure in Orlu, Okigwe and other once developing towns in Imo state.

Okorocha's education did not allow him think beyond the box.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
mandax:

Modernization is never first started in state capital before spreading to other parts of a state.
There is no moral or constitutional backing to your talk that modernization should be started with state capital.

If Roman Empire concentrated on building Rome while London, Paris Athens,etc waited, rest of Roman Empire outside Rome would have rioted.

Your first line is a huge lie. It's a huge falsehood propagated by people in one zone of Imo state, but unfortunately sold out to dummies in Orlu and Okigwe zones.

If government first restricted modernization to Lagos or Abuja, what we shall have today is Owerri as a glorified village.

The implication of your starting modernization first in Owerri is that as Owerri expands and populates, every governor must be constrained to use nearly all of Imo state's capital development funds to provide infrastructures to populating and expanding Owerri, to the extent that time shall come when there is no more money to build even the most basic social infrastructure in Orlu, Okigwe and other once developing towns in Imo state.

Okorocha's education did not allow him think beyond the box.
/
Oyibo started out in Lagos, then gradually spread into other areas. Take it or leave it.

/
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Aguemma(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
27 hospitals

None is functioning

Am from Orlu IMO state

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Galaxyowerri(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abagworo:

This is Douglas road. Now tell me what is poor about both the buildings and road he is constructing here.

This pictures you posted here are all around garden park, or should I snap the sordid pictures around New market where the gutters are not only zigzagged but have all collapsed?? When is he going to remove the billboards and electric poles that are still standing on the roads yet he has started pouring coal-tar, or are they going to left there at the middle of the road??

In sane climes, those that constructed those gutters at Douglas road would have been behind bars by now for wasting state resources.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by mandax: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Oyibo started out in Lagos, then gradually spread into other areas. Take it or leave it.

/

But Oyibo didn't concentrate nearly all government development infrastructures in Lagos first, as your gov. Okorocha is doing for eight years in Imo state, concentrating all his government's development efforts in Owerri, in just one portion of Imo state.
Re: Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri by Jombom: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Kennyxton:

Joanna, don't mind whatever u read via media.
I stay in Imo state and people in IMO state, truthful ones can tell u better.

Like the pic u saw, the project is still on going and far from completion.
However, there are so many buildings built by Rochas the Govnor in the state but nothing much is working therein, eg 27 local govt hospitals which grasses have filled except one at Ikeduru that is functioning. I learnt it was not functioning by the govt but private agents or somewhat.

I must be Frank from my own understanding, Rochas has done somamy block and cement works and structures more that the whole past governors combined from 1999. He is also seen as the most fraudulent and greed more than the whole past govnors combined.
Before he became governor, He was loved more than any political figure in Imo both past and present to the extent that in 2011, ordinary people even slept at INEC office in order to protect their votes in favour of Rochas ( If I'm not mistaken).

Now, its now a turned table.
Rochas is arguably the most hated politician between him and Uche Nwosu.

If not because of very very inferior work by Rochas, he would arguably and probably being competing with Sam Mbakwe in governance.

I give it to him in intelligence and orals but it is not all as it seems in the media.

NB: The above write up is not political. It is truth as seen. Respect to the Government. Respect to Rochas. Respect to Humanity
but the people love the PDP candidate that have been failures since 1993 ba ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Lauds Fulani, Ham For De-Escalating Tension / Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku / Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.