Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Maisie Williams Asks Game Of Thrones Producers To Give Needle Back. Reveal Arya - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maisie Williams Asks Game Of Thrones Producers To Give Needle Back. Reveal Arya (534 Views)

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / 2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maisie Williams Asks Game Of Thrones Producers To Give Needle Back. Reveal Arya by Deomovies: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Maisie Williams has a request for the Game of Thrones showrunners.

Appearing at the São Paulo Expo in Brazil for the Comic Con Experience, the actress has asked for the return of her sword.

The exchange started when Williams was asked if she’s ever stolen anything from the set, and she replied, “Very little, but I wanted Needle, could you give it to me?”

Needle is, of course, Arya’s iconic petite sword that was gifted to her in the show’s pilot by her brother Jon Snow (Kit Harington).

Showrunner David Benioff revealed to the crowd that he actually has Needle at his house to which Williams replied, “I want Needle!

Williams previously revealed she got to keep one of Arya Stark’s brown jackets from the show after filming on the final season wrapped last summer.

Re: Maisie Williams Asks Game Of Thrones Producers To Give Needle Back. Reveal Arya by Deomovies: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Here are some other revelations from the panel, courtesy of the Game of Thrones Twitter account:

Re: Maisie Williams Asks Game Of Thrones Producers To Give Needle Back. Reveal Arya by okwabayi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
It's funny how I had already forgotten about this show. I find it sad how things which excited someone in the past fade very quickly.
So one day I'll forget how The Avengers movies made my heart race? It is a very gloom realisation. Honestly I can't remember the details of the first movie. I'll have to go rewatch it.
Re: Maisie Williams Asks Game Of Thrones Producers To Give Needle Back. Reveal Arya by Deomovies: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
okwabayi:
It's funny how I had already forgotten about this show. I find it sad how things which excited someone in the past fade very quickly.
So one day I'll forget how The Avengers movies made my heart race? It is a very gloom realisation. Honestly I can't remember the details of the first movie. I'll have to go rewatch it.

Yes bro, to refresh the brain.

(1) (Reply)

Most Epic Deaths Recorded In Game Of Thrones’ Season 8 Episode 3 / # Bbnaija 2019 : Tacha And Thelma Fight Dirty Over Food On Third Day [VIDEO] / BBNAIJA: Joe Apologizes To Tacha And Her Fans, Calls Her An Amazing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.