Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (16054 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by fishbone11(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2018
You woke up this morning to create a topic with no sense at all.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by hfc80: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:
We are in the era of social media that tells us most time what we want to hear and not the Truth.

For some time now, Daddy Freeze has been most time against the church leaders in Nigeria, especially payment of tithes.

I was shocked to the marrow fews days back I read daddy Freeze said he was paying tithes up till a month ago.

Yet all the while he was shouting against it and many of us have bought into the erroneus teaching.

It reminded me of the story in1 Kings 13 of an old prophet that deceived a young prophet to die; but compelled his children to bury him in the grave of the young prophet because everything he said will come to pass.

A man of God preached one day and that message is helping me till now. He said some people will commit sin outside and when they get to the closet of their room; they will confess and yet some people will die in this ignorance and go to hell, because they will continue to fan the ember; unknown to them the originator has made 360 degree u turn.

Dont follow the multitude to do evil.

I hope we will all learn from Daddy Freeze's story and work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
Hve a glorious end to 2018!

Oga do ur research well he never said that, he said the last time he paid tithe to any church is over 2yrs ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Livebygrace: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2018
The guy is a confused soul though the subject of tithing is not for the Christians but for him to be teaching what he didn't do makes him an hypocrite. before you start teaching a subject in the Bible, you must understand it and be convinced to unravel every doubt.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by RealEstateTek: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Etizz: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Dacronym:
I don't understand what you just said at all

Is he for or against Freeze

Good question

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by babeosisi: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2018
wolesmile:
So now when Daddy Freeze sneezes, all Pentecostal Businessmen/Gods of Men and their sheeples catch cold.

I still don't understand why this tithe thing is being strongly defended as if the whole survival of Christianity depends on it.

Their daddies tell them tIthing is their key to abundance and they go to hell without it
New testament believers know better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by daveP(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
The man in the pic was her spiritual father and pastor. He was responsible for her growth.His body was seized by ogboni wen he died. Still yet pple still think this woman is really of born again hahahah. Many pple gogo hell ehn . A certain Jerry curl pastor would tell us if we commit our marriage to God's hands we go dey alright. D same man and his pastor wife are divorced. So many hypocrites
This one is one of the silent but strong events that prove that not all that climb a pulpit and claim spiritual father are of God. Yet the dumbos of Christians are following the MOG instead of the G that owns the true altar.

ogboni don't just act like they did unless he is truly theirs. See how everywhere silent since that year.

She done revive her career and I believe she's amended her ways. cos that is not funny atall.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by saucemanny(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:
We are in the era of social media that tells us most time what we want to hear and not the Truth.

For some time now, Daddy Freeze has been most time against the church leaders in Nigeria, especially payment of tithes.

I was shocked to the marrow fews days back I read daddy Freeze said he was paying tithes up till a month ago.

Yet all the while he was shouting against it and many of us have bought into the erroneus teaching.

It reminded me of the story in1 Kings 13 of an old prophet that deceived a young prophet to die; but compelled his children to bury him in the grave of the young prophet because everything he said will come to pass.

A man of God preached one day and that message is helping me till now. He said some people will commit sin outside and when they get to the closet of their room; they will confess and yet some people will die in this ignorance and go to hell, because they will continue to fan the ember; unknown to them the originator has made 360 degree u turn.

I hope we will all learn from Daddy Freeze's story and work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

the fire wey go burn una dey cook beans never done
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by babeosisi: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2018
If I see anymore daddy freeze titled thread eh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by olusledge: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2018
saucemanny:

the fire wey go burn una dey cook beans never done
relegion thrives on fear .... exactly what's happening to this person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by obinna58(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Freeze lost me when he exposed his hypocritical nature
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by ObaKlaz: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2018
It's crazy... Why is there no clear mention of tithes as a commandment in the New Testament? Why do we always quote some tweaked, fine-tuned, out of context verses from the O.T, or that we recieved 'divine revelations' which are even at variance with the scriptures to support it? Why are pastors so reluctant to say it THE WAY IT TRULY IS in the scriptures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Jaynom(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:

Uncle that video is ONE YEAR OLD! You've just mislead people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by saucemanny(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
olusledge:

relegion thrives on fear .... exactly what's happening to this person

you are at your relegation period...so enjoying it
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Eke40seven:
Can someone please explain to me why a lot of "Christians" are so pained by the issue of tithe. Why not just concentrate on paying yours and receive all your blessings rather than responding to what freeze is pointing out about tithe.

Freeze made it a point of duty to back up his teachings with FULL relevant Bible passages and historical facts. The only thing advocates have hinged on is an EXCERPT from Malachi and not the issue in a full context.
If I am sure I receive so much from doing a particular thing, I won't be so mad if someone claims contrary.

On the contrary, its more of the non Christians that are pained about tithing. You see them throwing insults on people that pay tithes on any thread. Why the insults on top of another person's money?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by coputa(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2018
agarawu23:
Okay

Religion is a scam in Nigeria.

The rich want front seats in the church so they pay tithes and be noticed by the congregation. A poor man is living next to their door who can't feed but they turn blind eyes cos nobody will see them helping him.

Developed countries give less attention to religion but we here in Nigeria put am for head like crayfish and still do shocking evil things everywhere in the country.

You preach about love for your neighbors but you hate your neighbors including their dogs.

If poor people around u can't benefits from u, and instead u pack your riches to the church to be noticed and praised, you are doing yourself.
Thunderous truth,you've made my day

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by luckyogor(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
The man in the pic was her spiritual father and pastor. He was responsible for her growth.His body was seized by ogboni wen he died. Still yet pple still think this woman is really of born again hahahah. Many pple gogo hell ehn . A certain Jerry curl pastor would tell us if we commit our marriage to God's hands we go dey alright. D same man and his pastor wife are divorced. So many hypocrites

This issue bothers me seriously, i knew about this prophet and this singer at that time,and i believe they emded up being estranged before the prophet passed away,their friendship was very odd sha.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by emerged01(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
Bro,that situation doesn't warrant you to call him hypocrite. He believes it is the right thing to commit your marriage into God's hand that was why he told his member to do so. For the fact devil worked against doesn't make him hypocrite. All we need in this world is words of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by proddey(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:

[/b]I was shocked to the marrow fews days back I read daddy Freeze said he was paying tithes up till a month ago.

Yet all the while he was shouting against it and many of us have bought into the erroneus teaching.[b]

You got it all wrong. The online news that quoted him published wrong information. He said when he started the free the sheeple movement in 2016, for the first few months of the movement, he was still paying tithes, until he eventually stopped.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by proddey(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
obinna58:
Freeze lost me when he exposed his hypocritical nature

He said a few months after he started his free the sheeple movement in 2016 he was still paying tithes until he eventually stopped. He didn't mean up until last month as in November 2018..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Powerbk7994: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2018
emerged01:

Bro,that situation doesn't warrant you to call him hypocrite. He believes it is the right thing to commit your marriage into God's hand that was why he told his member to do so. For the fact devil worked against doesn't make him hypocrite. All we need in this world is words of encouragement.
oh its now devil. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by lonelydora: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:

Mine is very simple. Pay tithe if you want, don't pay tithe if you don't want to.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Eke40seven:
Can someone please explain to me why a lot of "Christians" are so pained by the issue of tithe. Why not just concentrate on paying yours and receive all your blessings rather than responding to what freeze is pointing out about tithe.

Freeze made it a point of duty to back up his teachings with FULL relevant Bible passages and historical facts. The only thing advocates have hinged on is an EXCERPT from Malachi and not the issue in a full context.
If I am sure I receive so much from doing a particular thing, I won't be so mad if someone claims contrary.

Oga, freeze did not prove anything. That somebody is eloquently speaking gibberish does not make him right. The same freeze that told us it's not a sin if 2 people who are not married have sex as long as they are engaged? The same freeze that also tried to tell us that we shouldn't be praying with the name "Jesus" because that is not the correct name according to Hebrew scriptures? Do you know how many devils I've bound and cast out using the same name of Jesus that freeze said is the wrong name?

Follow that little imp called freeze at your own peril! As for me, an idiot like freeze who is not even born again has no right to teach me anything about scriptures. If he understood the scriptures well enough, he would have been born again by now and he would have know that one of the most basic truths about God's word is that SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE IS A SIN!

God commanded us to pay tithes in Malachi 3:10 and Jesus upheld the same command on tithing in Matthew 23:23 , and my bible says that in 2 or 3 witnesses/scriptures a matter is established. If tithing was not right or very important, Jesus would not have upheld it!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by femi4: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
So, she automatically belongs to the occult World cos her Pastor was a member. Fish brain!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2018
femi4:
So, she automatically belongs to the occult World cos her Pastor was a member. Fish brain!
at least fish get brain. U na jelly fish. So u think her stardom is ordinary and she no follow am enter chambers of devil. Naso
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by femi4: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
at least fish get brain. U na jelly fish. So u think her stardom is ordinary and she no follow am enter chambers of devil. Naso
Ode!
Every successful gospel singer is of the occult by your reasoning.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by genkins(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:

You are a goat!the problem with Nigerians is the limited education and understanding they have.daddy freeze said the he was still paying tithe a month before he was interviewed on lindaikeji tv in 2016..he did another interview in 2018 in Linda ikeji tv where he spoke about still paying a month before his interview in 2016.go to YouTube and watch it.slowpoke!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by FarahAideed: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:

Who is she ? I can't place a connection with this and the post
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2018
agarawu23:
Okay

Religion is a scam in Nigeria.

The rich want front seats in the church so they pay tithes and be noticed by the congregation. A poor man is living next to their door who can't feed but they turn blind eyes cos nobody will see them helping him.

Developed countries give less attention to religion but we here in Nigeria put am for head like crayfish and still do shocking evil things everywhere in the country.

You preach about love for your neighbors but you hate your neighbors including their dogs.

If poor people around u can't benefits from u, and instead u pack your riches to the church to be noticed and praised, you are doing yourself.

thumbs up!

Even the LEVITES ordained to collect such were relieved of the duties long time. They now OWN things as stated here: (Acts 4:36-37)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.