Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (16055 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by ednut1(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Who is she ? I can't place a connection with this and the post
tope alabi and late ajanaku. Still relates to hypocrisy d op is talking about

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by wildchild1: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm..

Christmas discount now available on all club and country jerseys, check my signature.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by josephubah111(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2018
Cus it does They are helping him make a point
wolesmile:
So now when Daddy Freeze sneezes, all Pentecostal Businessmen/Gods of Men and their sheeples catch cold.

I still don't understand why this tithe thing is being strongly defended as if the whole survival of Christianity depends on it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
The man in the pic was her spiritual father and pastor. He was responsible for her growth.His body was seized by ogboni wen he died. Still yet pple still think this woman is really of born again hahahah. Many pple gogo hell ehn . A certain Jerry curl pastor would tell us if we commit our marriage to God's hands we go dey alright. D same man and his pastor wife are divorced. So many hypocrites

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Vivianagoja(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Go and sleep joor

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by farem: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2018
wolesmile:
So now when Daddy Freeze sneezes, all Pentecostal Businessmen/Gods of Men and their sheeples catch cold.

I still don't understand why this tithe thing is being strongly defended as if the whole survival of Christianity depends on it.

Yet while you don't understand.... your daddy freeze g.o still paid Tithes up till last month. He decided to abandon you in your self-conceit. He has been operating the system of do as I say and not as I do.
Isn't strange that your champion of no tithes publicly admits that he paid till last month?
Whether that's truth or not is not my duty, but he has admitted that he is a mis-leader. Who is a sheple here?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Wantedmiller: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2018
obailala:
I think a lot of people misunderstood that statement. Freeze's anti-tithe movement became popular when he had an interview on lindaikejiTV sometime in Sept 2017. I think what he meant from that statement was that even a month to that time in 2017, he was still tithing; I dont think he meant last month as in Nov 2018.

He just want to make headline!

He never told us the date...... freeze said that
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by skywalker240(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2018
agarawu23:
Okay

Religion is a scam in Nigeria.

The rich want front seats in the church so they pay tithes and be noticed by the congregation. A poor man is living next to their door who can't feed but they turn blind eyes cos nobody will see them helping him.

Developed countries give less attention to religion but we here in Nigeria put am for head like crayfish and still do shocking evil things everywhere in the country.

You preach about love for your neighbors but you hate your neighbors including their dogs.

If poor people around u can't benefits from u, and instead u pack your riches to the church to be noticed and praised, you are doing yourself.
na truth oh.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by VictorRomanov: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:

I was shocked to the marrow fews days back I read daddy Freeze said he was paying tithes up till a month ago.

Yet all the while he was shouting against it and many of us have bought into the erroneus teaching.

Firstly, You read wrong. Read that article again. He said he was paying up till a month before he first appeared on Linda Ikeji TV and that was not a month ago.

Secondly, I am still waiting for proponent of tithes to use scriptures to prove this guy false. Not insults or emotional blackmail. But scriptures. Especially scriptures from the new testaments concerning Jesus and his followers.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Kusetic(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2018
It is unscriptural for Christians to pay tithes. It was meant for a specific nation for specific purposes.

God had a covenant with Israel. God tells His people to bring the tithes to a place He’ll establish His name. He goes on to state that if that place is too far for them to bring their tithes because the Lord had blessed them with abundance, then they should exchange their tithes for money - bring it to the place and buy whatever their hearts desired, come and eat their tithes, and then share with the orphans, widows, Levites and strangers within their city gates - those who do not have a share in the land. You find this in Deuteronomy chapters 14 and 26. According to this, the Israelites partook of their tithes, they didn't just give it and leave.

Now, the famous Malachi 3 was never speaking to Christians. God, in the whole book of Malachi was talking to the priests who had started offering unacceptable sacrifices, and not even taking the tithes to the house of the Lord. So in chapter 3 verse 10, He tells them to bring the tithes into the storehouse so there may be food in His house. Food for whom? Remember, we already know that by now from Deuteronomy. All this is happening under the Law of Moses (Mosaic law). Malachi doesn't even mention how often tithes must be brought much less every month!

Christians are not under the Law, they are under Grace. In other words, when the people who were under the law worked for their “salvation or relationship with God” Christians don't have to because they have been saved by grace. They are not required to slaughter animals and bring different kinds of offerings like if they were still under the law.

New Testament mentions nothing on Christians having to pay tithes. Jesus and His disciples never paid tithes neither did they instruct anyone to do so. Paul wrote three quarters of the New Testament and had many opportunities to talk about tithes but he never did! He spoke a lot on giving and as a matter of fact giving is mentioned 176 times in the New Testament- nothing on tithes. So why have Christians been paying tithes then?

When you follow the law, you must be sure to heed to every instruction, you break one, and you’ve broken them all! When Christians are taught to bring the tithes, they are being subjected to the law and that means they are being subjected under the curses listed when they don't obey. Some tithers pay the tithes but still struggle throughout the month. Some even borrow from credit cards to pay tithes. Some have their policies lapse. Some struggle with school fees – all because they paid tithes. That doesn’t sound like these people live under blessings as promised by those who teach them to pay tithes. Could it be that they’ve subjected themselves to a law that God didn’t even have anything to do with in regard to His relationship with Christians? How is that it's only a few get blessed every week/ every month, and the tithers seldom get blessed?

Many argue that tithe is to help spread the Gospel. Really?! According to which scripture? Have the pastors been “robbing” the people of God? Have the pastors been “preying” on those who didn't care to check the scriptures? Do Christians read their Bibles?

Christian tithing has no New Testament example and no command either.
#Copied
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by skywalker240(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2018
adesina746:
Op be wise. Sorry I just Av to say u can read but not comprehend. Freeze was never against real tithe but the method, way and manner the churches claim tithe is what he is against. Because you cannot call extorting in the name of God tithe. And when the money comes you buy private jet. He has always talked about how tithe should be and who it is meant for.

N.B if you don't know how to comprehend do not bother quoting me?

If u are a sentimental person do not bother quoting me
majority of them dont know how to comprehend, dont bother.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by HeyCorleone(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eke40seven:
Can someone please explain to me why a lot of "Christians" are so pained by the issue of tithe. Why not just concentrate on paying yours and receive all your blessings rather than responding to what freeze is pointing out about tithe.

Freeze made it a point of duty to back up his teachings with FULL relevant Bible passages and historical facts. The only thing advocates have hinged on is an EXCERPT from Malachi and not the issue in a full context.
If I am sure I receive so much from doing a particular thing, I won't be so mad if someone claims contrary.

The funny thing is the passage in Malachi was meant for the Levites (Priests, which roughly translates to modern day pastors). So if there's anyone robbing God it's the GOs, not the members.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by afroxyz: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
wolesmile:

The whole survival of the pastors depends on it. we hear government officials make senseless and insensitive comments against the populace daily, yet these fraudsters do not challenge them. but an ordinary citizen who is trying to bring the light and suddenly all hell wants to be let loose
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Joevics(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
The man in the pic was her spiritual father and pastor. He was responsible for her growth.His body was seized by ogboni wen he died. Still yet pple still think this woman is really of born again hahahah. Many pple gogo hell ehn . A certain Jerry curl pastor would tell us if we commit our marriage to God's hands we go dey alright. D same man and his pastor wife are divorced. So many hypocrites
God don't Judge people through their pastors.
God looks at the heart individualy. Whether your pastilor is a witch or occultist. once your heart is right with God and you only seek him. There's no condemnation for you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Religion in Nigeria is just a charade. It is mostly used to cover up misdeeds. I know a deaconess that beats up her husband.

When she dey church dey preach enh, you go think say heaven wan fall.
Nobody go see shishi collect for my hand in the name of tithe. My giving to the poor has been helping me, Let me stick to that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by rayobaba(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
No mind them. Na only Malachi den know. All other bible passage doesn't applies to them.
Eke40seven:
Can someone please explain to me why a lot of "Christians" are so pained by the issue of tithe. Why not just concentrate on paying yours and receive all your blessings rather than responding to what freeze is pointing out about tithe.

Freeze made it a point of duty to back up his teachings with FULL relevant Bible passages and historical facts. The only thing advocates have hinged on is an EXCERPT from Malachi and not the issue in a full context.
If I am sure I receive so much from doing a particular thing, I won't be so mad if someone claims contrary.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by rayobaba(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
You too much.
adesina746:
Op be wise. Sorry I just Av to say u can read but not comprehend. Freeze was never against real tithe but the method, way and manner the churches claim tithe is what he is against. Because you cannot call extorting in the name of God tithe. And when the money comes you buy private jet. He has always talked about how tithe should be and who it is meant for.

N.B if you don't know how to comprehend do not bother quoting me?

If u are a sentimental person do not bother quoting me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by rayobaba(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
You need to think more
Itzurboi:
Have always thought about this... What "IF" the devil decide to repent? What then happen to the souls that have gone b4 him/her.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by lucarella: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
agarawu23:
Okay

Religion is a scam in Nigeria.

The rich want front seats in the church so they pay tithes and be noticed by the congregation. A poor man is living next to their door who can't feed but they turn blind eyes cos nobody will see them helping him.

Developed countries give less attention to religion but we here in Nigeria put am for head like crayfish and still do shocking evil things everywhere in the country.

You preach about love for your neighbors but you hate your neighbors including their dogs.

If poor people around u can't benefits from u, and instead u pack your riches to the church to be noticed and praised, you are doing yourself.

My guy, I don’t know if it’s right or wrong to pay tithes but I tell you this. You need to see what happens in those ‘developed’ countries. The senseless crimes (almost everyone above 21 is allowed to own a gun), the mentally unstable people walking the streets like normal beings, natural disasters, the DISEASE in the air and in the food they eat. Here in the US, the hospitals are filled to the brim. People are sick and dying. As developed as they are, there’s still an acute shortage of medical personnel. Not everything that glitters is gold.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by lucarella: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eke40seven:

Your explanations don’t cut it in my opinion. I use football as an example. If someone comes to discredit your football club (which you don’t own), the normal thing to do is to defend your club. It’s just normal. However, you need to understand (as psychology is concerned) that a lie being said a thousand times can be misinterpreted as the truth. Anyone can twist the Bible to commit sin and atrocities. At least the same bible that Freeze is quoting from, encourages murder and also discourages it (as seen in the 10 commandments).
Let the Holy Spirit guide each person to the truth. All I see is ignorant following and justification for actions.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Zakamori: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Itzurboi:
Have always thought about this... What "IF" the devil decide to repent? What then happen to the souls that have gone b4 him/her.

Well, the blood of Jesus cannot redeem the devil or any angel, fallen or otherwise. Jesus would have had to come as an angel to redeem angels. He came as a man because the mission was to redeem man.

Hebrews 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins

Hebrews 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by speedyconnect3: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
nelsonoba:

Oga, freeze did not prove anything. That somebody is eloquently speaking gibberish does not make him right. The same freeze that told us it's not a sin if 2 people who are not married have sex as long as they are engaged? The same freeze that also tried to tell us that we shouldn't be praying with the name "Jesus" because that is not the correct name according to Hebrew scriptures? Do you know how many devils I've bound and cast out using the same name of Jesus that freeze said is the wrong name?

Follow that little imp called freeze at your own peril! As for me, an idiot like freeze who is not even born again has no right to teach me anything about scriptures. If he understood the scriptures well enough, he would have been born again by now and he would have know that one of the most basic truths about God's word is that SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE IS A SIN!

God commanded us to pay tithes in Malachi 3:10 and Jesus upheld the same command on tithing in Matthew 23:23 , and my bible says that in 2 or 3 witnesses/scriptures a matter is established. If tithing was not right or very important, Jesus would not have upheld it!

Was tithe a monthly thing?
Bible said you eat your tithe. But at the 3rd year, you take the 3rd year's tithe to the store so levites can benefit.

Why are you ignoring biblical passages of Deuteronomy 14:22-29.? It explained it well.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Olumeme: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Forget 5hat thing, I don't even believe in the existence of God, but before daddy freeze, I knew tithing is fraud biblically.
Even when I was going to church, I never paid tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Adakintroy: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrvitalis:

This tithe thing is similar to when we told people MMM was a scam.... That didn't stop people from getting scammed...

This tithe issue is very simple Deuteronomy 14 ,22 -29

There is no place where how to pay tithe was explained in the Bible more than this place... If you read it and allow your pastor to deceive you fine

They will not read it my broda. They have been baited with a promise of ten fold increase once they pay tithe. Almost like mmm 30% bait.

They talk about tithes like they pay it from a heart of compassion. In honest connection to the poor or have not. But the truth is that they pay it to increase themselves. That is why the pastor have them in lock positions and they can't leave even if they want to.

Everything brings breakthrough.

Praise brings breakthrough, prayer brings breakthrough, fasting brings breakthrough, tithes brings breakthrough.
Worship brings breakthrough.

Everything brings breakthrough. Funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by richiepolymer(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2018

Sadly, many Pastors keep their membership of different organizations secret due to the immature church members they have and the bastardization and ill disposition of brainwashed members to some of these organizations.
I personally know some pastors who are mystics, occultists, ROF etc. Some are very popular but keep their lives very private.
That being said, what is worse for a human being is just to pass by this earth being a robot without evolving.

ednut1:
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Geesaintagape: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
I'm still wondering what the worry about tithes for.
Freeze is the Martin Luther of our time fight the truth, bury the truth it will wax harder n speaks for itself.
Freeze never rewrote the Bible but argue with bible backings
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Geesaintagape: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
I'm still wondering what the worry about tithes for.
Freeze is the Martin Luther of our time fight the truth, bury the truth it will wax harder n speaks for itself.
Freeze never rewrote the Bible but argued with bible backings
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by princfred(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Adakintroy:

They will not read it my broda. They have been baited with a promise of ten fold increase once they pay tithe. Almost like mmm 30% bait.

They talk about tithes like they pay it from a heart of compassion. In honest connection to the poor or have not. But the truth is that they pay it to increase themselves. That is why the pastor have them in lock positions and they can't leave even if they want to.

Everything brings breakthrough.

Praise brings breakthrough, prayer brings breakthrough, fasting brings breakthrough, tithes brings breakthrough.
Worship brings breakthrough.

Everything brings breakthrough. Funny people.
Country so messed up people need breakthrough just to survive so willing to do whatever for it when its promised.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Was tithe a monthly thing?
Bible said you eat your tithe. But at the 3rd year, you take the 3rd year's tithe to the store so levites can benefit.

Why are you ignoring biblical passages of Deuteronomy 14:22-29.? It explained it well.

And where did they tell you that tithe is a monthly thing? So if you haven't earned any income in a month, where would you see tithe to pay? And if you earn income on a daily basis, or weekly basis, would you now not pay tithe because the money didn't come in once a month?

If you don't understand scriptures, help yourself by changing the church you attend to start attending a strong bible-believing church where they will teach you to understand instead of wallowing in ignorance and criticising what you don't understand.

Tithe is a tenth of your income. If you earn 1000naira a week, your tithe for the week is 100naira. If you earn 1000naira a month, your tithe is 100naira a month and if you earn 1000naira a year, your tithe is 100naira for the year. Stop trying to be wiser than God. There is no place in scriptures that God abolished tithing. The major reason most people don't like the idea of paying tithe is because of greed. They feel 10% of their money is too much to give to God but they have no problem giving more than twice the amount they would have spent on tithe when it comes to flexing. I have seen too many people who have no problem spending thousands on recharge cards each month but to pay 2000naira tithe is a problem. Greed makes you feel that God doesn't deserve 10% of your income....the same God who gives you oxygen to breathe freely since you were born.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by princfred(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kusetic:
It is unscriptural for Christians to pay tithes. It was meant for a specific nation for specific purposes.

God had a covenant with Israel. God tells His people to bring the tithes to a place He’ll establish His name. He goes on to state that if that place is too far for them to bring their tithes because the Lord had blessed them with abundance, then they should exchange their tithes for money - bring it to the place and buy whatever their hearts desired, come and eat their tithes, and then share with the orphans, widows, Levites and strangers within their city gates - those who do not have a share in the land. You find this in Deuteronomy chapters 14 and 26. According to this, the Israelites partook of their tithes, they didn't just give it and leave.

Now, the famous Malachi 3 was never speaking to Christians. God, in the whole book of Malachi was talking to the priests who had started offering unacceptable sacrifices, and not even taking the tithes to the house of the Lord. So in chapter 3 verse 10, He tells them to bring the tithes into the storehouse so there may be food in His house. Food for whom? Remember, we already know that by now from Deuteronomy. All this is happening under the Law of Moses (Mosaic law). Malachi doesn't even mention how often tithes must be brought much less every month!
Paul wrote three quarters of the New Testament and had many opportunities to talk about tithes but he never did! He spoke a lot on giving and as a matter of fact giving is mentioned 176 times in the New Testament- nothing on tithes. So why have Christians been paying tithes then?

When you follow the law, you must be sure to heed to every instruction, you break one, and you’ve broken them all! When Christians are taught to bring the tithes, they are being subjected to the law and that means they are being subjected under the curses listed when they don't obey. Some tithers pay the tithes but still struggle throughout the month.
Imagine if all Churches in the nation do this. The avalanche of love! The change in societal values from i, me and mine to our, we and us.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by xtervaganza(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Omooba77:
We are in the era of social media that tells us most time what we want to hear and not the Truth.

For some time now, Daddy Freeze has been most time against the church leaders in Nigeria, especially payment of tithes.

I was shocked to the marrow fews days back I read daddy Freeze said he was paying tithes up till a month ago.

Yet all the while he was shouting against it and many of us have bought into the erroneus teaching.

It reminded me of the story in1 Kings 13 of an old prophet that deceived a young prophet to die; but compelled his children to bury him in the grave of the young prophet because everything he said will come to pass.

A man of God preached one day and that message is helping me till now. He said some people will commit sin outside and when they get to the closet of their room; they will confess and yet some people will die in this ignorance and go to hell, because they will continue to fan the ember; unknown to them the originator has made 360 degree u turn.

Dont follow the multitude to do evil.

I hope we will all learn from Daddy Freeze's story and work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
Hve a glorious end to 2018!
before you make a post defending obvious stupidity, you should 1st arm yourself with facts.

1st, the video where Freeze said he was still paying tithes until a month ago was early last year. Not this year. So there was no hypocrisy there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.