Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

This Is Not How I Expected To Find Out I Am Nominated For A Grammy” ---cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Not How I Expected To Find Out I Am Nominated For A Grammy” ---cardi B (284 Views)

#bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / De-Code: "Why No Afropop Artistes Can Win A Grammy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not How I Expected To Find Out I Am Nominated For A Grammy” ---cardi B by Ngtimes: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cardi B discovered that she was nominated for a Grammy yesterday moments after leaving court.
The ‘Bodak Yellow’ star was appearing in court in relation to an incident where she allegedly attacked two bartenders at Angels Strip Club on August 29. Cardi B was arrested and charged on October 1 on suspicion of assault and reckless endangerment.
Yesterday (December 7), Cardi B appeared in court in relation to the charge. After a short hearing, the judge released Cardi B without bail despite the star having missed a court appearance earlier in the week.
The judge also issued two protection orders, stating that the rapper must not go near the two women she allegedly assaulted – including on social media. Cardi B is due to appear in court again in January.
Her appearance in court coincided with the announcement of the Grammy nominations . On leaving court, Cardi learned she was nominated for five awards and responded happily.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/12/cardi-b-reacts-to-grammy-nominations.html?m=1

Re: This Is Not How I Expected To Find Out I Am Nominated For A Grammy” ---cardi B by sukerefakere(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Download Taxify And Enjoy Free Ride With This Code Now / I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (video) / 7 Things You NEED To Know About Kevin Hart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.