Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting (60859 Views)

Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Nnenna Nwabueze Shares Throwback Scene From 'Living In Bondage' & New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Famousbabe(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nnenna Nwabueze became an instant star after featuring in the 1992 popular Nollywood movie 'Living In Bondage'.

She has a Masters Degree. She studied Environmental Education in UNIPORT; After she left UNIPORT, she did her masters in Administration and Planning.

Nnenna Nwabueze shocked her fans after she got married to Chief Okonta and stopped acting. She disappeared into thin air.

Merit speaking on where she has been all these years said that she was in Lagos for a while, before she moved to the United States with her family. She married a man from Delta State. So, they relocated to Delta State some years back.

Nnenna Nwabueze recalls:

"When we were 20 years in marriage, he called me and said, ‘I know you have this acting bug in you and despite everything I have done for you, you still want to go back to acting. Will it make you happy?’ I said yes, and he said, ‘You have my blessing…you can go back to acting."

This was before the demise of her husband in 2016.

Merit is back!!!
Watch her new videos and see more photos here.

SOURCE

1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Famousbabe(f): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
See more of her new photos and watch her new videos
HERE

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by mrjaydee(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
She still fine

20 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Olodo24: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
I dunno her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Sirheny007(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
The age is written all over her Brezz

5 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by enunlewa: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
cool
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by whytediamond(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Birrrriful
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by koxi: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
She still makes sense

10 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Excelboi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
I don't know her... Good for her anyways.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Timolanki(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
And what does she look like

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who knows her. undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by alsudan: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
And this is what Andy Okeke looks like now.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Olodo24: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
typical Nigerian. come out slim, make a little cash and get fat

18 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Necksonnel: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buriful
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by ACHILLES45: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
But we are still in politics era.
Buhari must go back to daura.

8 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Sharon6(f): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
She's still very beautiful after all the years.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by LZAA: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Famousbabe:

SOURCE
Merit don come back since na
Btw wia is immhotep sef
Me and sarrki my ruv are singing chlistmas calol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by anambraamaka: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nneka
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Randy100: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Beautiful but old now.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Bonjoro: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
New food for the producers and our dickhead politicians
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by vidicsky: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
living in bondage. funny how time flies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by anambraamaka: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Aaandy
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
And what of thr e other kpomo mouth, Kenneth Okonkwo?
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Hoodbilonia: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
chiwetalu agu
okey bakassey
francis odega
mr ibu
anwurum
nkem owoh
oga pablo
with jonhson family
infct those days na mostly anqurum with odega and benin man charles inojie with mr ibu act pass then.
with debut movie..i go chop your dollar nkew owoh
men those days..way back 2005-2012..moviesdey make sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by sleekdre: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Olodo24:
I dunno her
You're just a kid.

16 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Pavore9: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sirheny007:
The age is written all over her Brezz

Just like your mum's as the woman you are objectifying is also someone's mum!

16 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
chiwetalu agu okey bakassey francis odega mr ibu anwurum nkem owoh oga pablo with jonhson family men those days..way back 2005-2012..moviesdey make sense

Living in Bondage is older than 2001.

13 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Xkalaban(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Merit my crush that yr. Her ghost from the movie scared the sh!t outta me though grin

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Hoodbilonia: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
who dey talk living in bondage
OkaNaUbe:

Living in Bondage is older than 2001.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.