Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (12742 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
It's evident that you go on google, type one thing and then bring it here to claim superior knowledge. grin I won't be surprised if you've never worked for a real company. Who told you now that any business can be called a company? Go do real research. You're just being brazen with your level of ignorance and it's sickening.

FYI, I'm not yet a graduate and don't need to be absorbed in the labour market to know the basics of companies. As a student of Accounting, what am I supposed to function with if I don't know shìt about partnerships, sole proprietorship, and companies? You're making a mistake by assuming I've to work in a company first to know these. Tell that nonsense to your village people, and be humbled. You don't know anything.
Okay, let me give you an expo in case of next time. When it comes to CAC processes (pre incorporation, incorporation, and post incorportation) and FIRS processes regarding tax, don't argue with me. What we do in where I work is to automate government processes, so basically we are consultants to CAC and FIRS (on a certain tax). I have done real work in automating tax processes and on CAC processes than you can imagine. So when I talk on government processes and how it works, just shut up and learn.

I know you are a still a student who have basic or no knowledge on how what you read works in real life.

Stop imagining a company as one entity. Companies are categorized financially based on their share capital. Now a N1m share capital company can always increase its share capital through a post incorporation process called Share increase. So you don't need to have N1bn share capital to be a company.

Most people who register their business through the portal lay claim of N1m share capital and most of them have little or no employee save a secretary that stays in their business location who isn't even part of the company.

There is no difference between a business and a company like I said before. A business can exist either as a registered entity or unregistered entity. Seun does business but he may not have registered nairaland as a business. A company is a business entity with an RC number. Now the process of getting the RC number is called incorporation activity or registration process where you supply details of your first directors, second directors and the rest.

Kimbraa, you should have noticed that you aren't talking to a kid, it's shameful how you prolonged this and kept exposing your ignorance. At last, you announced again publicly that you aren't a graduate, yet you speak authoritatively on issue you have no knowledge of.

3 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Admin401:

Being so defensive. Sweety, just stick to your home econs class and allow those with real world knowledge to discuss.

And business studies too. She has no understanding of how what she was thought operates in real world.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Admin401:

Being so defensive. Sweety, just stick to your home econs class and allow those with real world knowledge to discuss.
Shut the fùck up! There's nothing like 'Real world knowledge'. Ignorance is ignorance.

Hun, go back to your main. You're too daft to try mind games with me. cheesy
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

And business studies too. She has no understanding of how what she was thought operates in real world.
kimbraa:
Shut the fùck up! There's nothing like 'Real world knowledge'. Ignorance is ignorance.

Hun, go back to your main. You're too daft to try mind games with me. cheesy
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dude needs to log out Mrphysics in order to login Admin401. grin cheesy

A guy with a brain size that of a fish!
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You're very stupid! Take it from me that you are. Is that account the alternate you've been using to 'Like' your posts? You being pained or just playing a mind game. cheesy

According to you, busy people are offline doing things. What were you doing on here? Shouldn't you have been offline doing real things? Don't you know that calling me a kid is also an insult? Speaking of Hypocrisy!

Back to what you said is the mistake Nigerian students make; I'm 100% certain you haven't gone through school. There's no fùcking difference between what's taught and what they assume to what's the reality. For an example, as a medical student, you're taught a lot about the human body in theory and practical, years later you're hired by a hospital to practice what you've learnt and it's exactly what it's if properly taught. Same thing is applicable to Engineering, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Nursing, ETC. See... your head is empty as we chat. You're just looking for cheap sympathy.

Go back to google, I'm done with you.
Today is Sunday. It's resting day. To you, every day is insult and resting day. So it looks the same.

Now, they are real differences between what you are taught in school and what you see in the real world. Using your analogy as an example, during medical practice, student doctors are sent to their teaching hospitals where they see for themselves what what they are taught in the class happens in real life. So before they graduate, they have gone through series of real life issues and scenarios in their teaching hospitals.

Have you heard of a teaching hospital?

You are still a baby, if you had followed your instincts from the beginning, you would have pulled out. But your ego wouldn't let you do that until you show the world how little you are and how you shouldn't be taken serious. Like I said, if it it about sex, romance, and relationship, I would have backed out for you since it's all you know.

Kimbraa, this is real world knowledge not your 8-9am account lectures where you are taught balance sheet and simple auditing problems.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Dude needs to log out Mrphysics in order to login Admin401. grin cheesy

Hahahahaha, another means of exit from nairaland discussion especially when you are losing or being dealt with is to claim someone is another person. Well, I have said it before and let me say it again, I am Mrphysics, I don't have an alternate because there is no need for an alternate now.

See how highqueen is looking at you disgracing your school and the course you are studying. I was told it's education economics you studied in school, why claim you are an accounting student?

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Today is Sunday. It's resting day. To you, every day is insult and resting day. So it looks the same.

Now, they are real differences between what you are taught in school and what you see in the real world. Using your analogy as an example, during medical practice, student doctors are sent to their teaching hospitals where they see for themselves what what they are taught in the class happens in real life. So before they graduate, they have gone through series of real life issues and scenarios in their teaching hospitals.

Have you heard of a teaching hospital?

You are still a baby, if you had followed your instincts from the beginning, you would have pulled out. But your ego wouldn't let you do that until you show the world how little you are and how you shouldn't be taken serious. Like I said, if it it about sex, romance, and relationship, I would have backed out for you since it's all you know.

Kimbraa, this is real world knowledge not your 8-9am account lectures where you are taught balance sheet and simple auditing problems.
You lack the cognitive ability to hold me down in this conversation, or any at all. cheesy I'm laughing at your foolery.

According to you, Nigerian students make the mistakes of assuming what's taught in class room is what's on ground in reality. Going by that, you meant to say there's difference.

So if I'm taught principles of Accounting and how to balance accounts, how the stock exchange market works, how to audit accounts which are all done in theory; will I see something different if hired as an Accountant to a company? Absolutely not.

Students go through medical school for years, do theory and occasionally practical, as stipulated by the Nigerian medical body; they spend less than a year to do practice in a teaching hospital, and you're stupidly talking of what's taught being different from what is on ground.

Now you need to answer this question, what are they practicing in less than a year since you think what they're taught isn't what's on ground? And to think that you think you have sense is a mistake. A fool is wise in his own eyes.

While bringing in other countries to buttress my point, they don't do teaching practice like it's done in Nigeria. As they're taught theory, they do practicals simultaneously and are awarded doctorate degrees after 6yrs. The system absorbs them as doctors and they do well.

Please, stop quoting me. I dislike unintelligent people.

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You lack the cognitive ability to hold me down in this conversation, or any at all. cheesy I'm laughing at your foolery.

According to you, Nigerian students make the mistakes of assuming what's taught in class room is what's on ground in reality. Going by that, you meant to say there's difference.

So if I'm taught principles of Accounting and how to balance accounts, how the stock exchange market works, how to audit accounts which are all done in theory; will I see something different if hired as an Accountant to a company? Absolutely not.

Students go through medical school for years, do theory and occasionally practical, as stipulated by the Nigerian medical body; they spend less than a year to do practice in a teaching hospital, and you're stupidly talking of what's taught being different from what is on ground.

Now you need to answer this question, what are they practicing in less than a year since you think what they're taught isn't what's on ground? And to think that you think you have sense is a mistake. A fool is wise in his own eyes.

While bringing in other countries to buttress my point, they don't do teaching practice like it's done in Nigeria. As they're taught theory, they do practicals simultaneously and are awarded doctorate degrees after 6yrs. The system absorbs them as doctors and they do well.

Please, stop quoting me. I dislike unintelligent people.
You are trying to become relevant again. Okay, Kimbraa, I am sure you have learned your lessons. When a topic isn't about sex, romance, relationship, or insult, don't go in because you haven't gained the necessary experience to indulge in certain topics that is above your students status.

So since the topic is now moved to the lowest stage where illiterates smile and laugh with their colleagues in foolishness, I will excuse myself. Now when you graduate as an accountant or education economist or whatever, learn to be humble and learn from senior friends who have gone beyond your level.

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrblessed(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
victorian:

I am proud of my honest living and achievements in life. I am very aware of guys like biafranbushboy like his name depicts has never attained a degree . So it's understandable afterwards, why he was unleashing all forms of venom on me online. That's why I withdrew from replying back further. I don't need to justify to anyone by typing impeccable distinctive English sentences as a proof that I own a company in Lagos state, Nigeria.

I own a company and I am very proud and happy about it. I also have other source of incomes too. Whosoever that can't stand my declaration and success can kindly go and hug transformer.

All the bad belle guys here can do nothing about it, no matter how much they insult me. It simply shows further the kind of guys we have around.

They don't want to attain greatness and any lady who strives to become someone of substance is immediately hated. I am a Celeb, and majority who knows me here and have seen my works online Know that much about me. That's why any random guy or lady will scream, I know her! Yes they know me cause I am famous, silently famous. They know me with what they've heard or read about me in newspapers , magazines and online . I try to remain anonymous but alot of them here, don't want such. Some even concocts all forms of lies about me, when they can't face the truth about me. But it's all good. They are human being, especially Nigerians. So hatred is allowed. It's a free world

God has blessed me and I am grateful all the way.

If I look down on people because of my status, I won't be on Nairaland. What will I be doing here? I would even be very selective on whom I interact with online and offline. But because I am a down to earth and simple lady, I like mixing with commoners and people from all walks of lives.

That's why some faceless fools here can have the guts to insults and say whatever they like. The best is to withdraw after back and forth insults. I can't be typing insults all night or try justify why I am successful as a woman.

If as a man, you cannot deal with my success, well that's their problem.

None of them is feeding me ,nor taking care of my everyday financial needs nor paying my company's yearly rent and house rent.

So they keep hating, while I soar higher.

My withdrawal lastnight doesn't mean, I am weak to reply or doesn't mean I am not proud of my works and whom I have become as a woman and a human being. I am a source of livelihood to people out there. I have impacted great values and hope in the lives of alot of people out there. My family and friends are proud of me, even strangers who have heard about me are proud of me and what I represent.

So ignorant and bush men on this forum cannot deter from where I'm going.

Anyways I'm getting dressed up for church service. Let them keep hating. They are only m impoverishing their mindsets and their selves further.
That's all.

Thanks smiley and amen to the prayer.

God bless you too and your hustles.
Nairaland is a wonderful space. We are richly blessed with personas of different temperament. I have been reading and laughing, enjoying this tread which is dreadfully assialed by comments that are plausible and those that are downright off-the-wall.

The polemic surrounding who or what a CEO is made me to quickly embark on a little research to reassure myself that my knowledge of the term is still apt. The change in information and communication technology has had an overwhelming effects on the meaning and usage of words. So there is need to re-check the meaning of CEO lest one peddles ignorance. A source says a CEO is "the person with the most authority in a large company." Another states that a CEO is "the executive with the chief desicion-making in an organisation or business." Note the range of meanings this term has, which makes a limited, narrow usage or understanding insanely prescriptive.

Since you have a company -- whether small or large-- that is registered with Cooperate Affairs Commission and have people working for you, you are a CEO. Bear in mind that my sources did not state that registering a company is a prerequisite for its owner to be called CEO. The practice of registering companies has different motives, and is not closely related to the honorific reserved for the head of the company. Because even sole proprietorships, who register with CAC are legally called CEO, because they own a company and have people working for them. A company can be big or small, while the person who controls the day-to-day operations of a company is its CEO.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Dude needs to log out Mrphysi.cs in order to login Admi.n401. grin cheesy

Must be so hard to believe that so many people don't like you, huh? Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Sole proprietorship with a board of directors? Do you even know the difference between a sole proprietorship, and a company? I noticed Nigerians are the most to abuse the word 'CEO'. Owing a business doesn't necessarily make you a CEO.
As someone that studied Economics in school, kimbraa is right in what she said. Nigerians abuse the word CEO and owing a business does not make one a CEO.

A company is a legal entity and a separate body on it's own, while a business can be a one-man business, partnership business or co-operative. A company can sue and be sued, in the event of a liquidation, the owners of the company will not be affected, their shares on the company will only be affected. Also some companies have limited liability while other do not have. Using the term CEO for a small scale enterprise or business is totally wrong.

cc:Mrphysics.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by highqueen(f): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mrphysics angry angry
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
As someone that studied Economics in school, kimbraa is right in what she said. Nigerians abuse the word CEO and owing a business does not make one a CEO.

cc:Mrphysics.
Lol. The point isn't about the word CEO. I came in when I saw the directors there. One requirement to register a business is having a director. Now a director can be anyone above 18 years. And you can have many directors (shareholders) in this case whether you are a sole proprietorship business or not. You choose how you company will be registered. You can include all your children as directors during registration as long as they are above 18 and have national means of identification. This is the process in real world not her definition of what a sole proprietorship business is.

And you studying economics is irrelevant and has no connection to the discussion. Both of you are still undergraduates or just finished your final year.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
highqueen:
Mrphysics angry angry

What's those face for?

Happy Sunday.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol. The point isn't about the word CEO. I came in when I saw the directors there. One requirement to register a business is having a director. Now a director can be anyone above 18 years. And you can have many directors (shareholders) in this case whether you are a sole proprietorship business or not. You choose how you company will be registered. You can include all your children as directors during registration as long as they are above 18 and have national means of identification. This is the process in real world not her definition of what a sole proprietorship business is.

And you studying economics is irrelevant and has no connection to the discussion. Both of you are still undergraduates or just finished your final year.
I am not an undergraduate and you can't tell me what I know, you are fond of doing this, trying to teach business students their area even when its obvious you don't really have much idea about it.

Read my post again, I added some things.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by highqueen(f): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

What's those face for?

Happy Sunday.

Happy Sunday to you dear
You don give me mention tire.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
I an not an undergraduate and you can't tell me what I know, you are fond of doing this, trying to teach business students their area even when its obvious you don't really have much idea about it.

Read my post again, I added some things.
Lol, you added something that is a general knowledge.
You seem not to understand it. I aren't interested in the CEO name nonsense.

I am only interested in saying that a sole proprietorship must not have a director or directors. While she is right in some ways, she doesn't really know the things involved.

First, when you want to register your company, no one asks you whether you are a sole proprietorship, partnership or the rest. You select the type of LTD company you want to incorporate. The use of sole proprietorship is an academic way of classifying a business.

Now in real world, there is no difference between a business or a company. A company is a business too. The difference is what you are registered as. One can run a barbing shop and yet it is a business perhaps an enterprise that pays tax to the state government because he is an individual.

You can register your business either as a Business Name (BN), Registered Company (RC), or Incorporated Trustees (IT). Not as sole proprietorship, or partnership and the rest.

This is what is in the real world not what you read in your teachers notebook. This is not about studying business administration or whatever has business attached to it.

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
highqueen:

Happy Sunday to you dear
You don give me mention tire.
Was trying to differentiate between you and kimBRAa.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by extremelygolden: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am a lawyer. Trouble na my work.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, you added something that is a general knowledge.
You seem not to understand it. I aren't interested in the CEO name nonsense.

I am only interested in saying that a sole proprietorship must not have a director or directors. While she is right in some ways, she doesn't really know the things involved.

First, when you want to register your company, no one asks you whether you are a sole proprietorship, partnership or the rest. You select the type of LTD company you want to incorporate. The use of sole proprietorship is an academic way of classifying a business.

Now in real world, there is no difference between a business or a company. A company is a business too. The difference is what you are registered as. One can run a barbing shop and yet it is a business perhaps an enterprise that pays tax to the state government because he is an individual.

You can register your business either as a Business Name (BN), Registered Company (RC), or Incorporated Trustees (IT). Not as sole proprietorship, or partnership and the rest.

This is what is in the real world not what you read in your teachers notebook. This is not about studying business administration or whatever has business attached to it.
A company is a registered entity with liability, get your fact right, a business can be registered and still not be a company, yes I know you can register your business, but still in the event of a liquidation, the owner will still lose his own personal money in the process unlike a company.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by highqueen(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Was trying to differentiate between you and kimBRAa.
Oh yeah
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
A company is a registered entity with liability, get your fact right, a business can be registered and still not be a company, yes I know you can register your business, but still in the event of a liquidation, the owner will still lose his own personal money in the process unlike a company.
You just repeated exactly what I have been saying.

You don't register a business, you only register a Business Name (BN). When you register a business name, you are still an individual and pays tax to your state government. Business Name registration is a pre incorporation process if you ask me. A business registered as a Business Name (BN) can not bid for government contract. What business name offers you is only to use the name to make transaction or open a current account. There is nothing called a registered business that does not have RC number, rather there is a registered business name. What I may call registering a reserved name.

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

You just repeated exactly what I have been saying.

You don't register a business, you only register a Business Name (BN). When you register a business name, you are still an individual and pays tax to your state government. Business Name registration is a pre incorporation process if you ask me. A business registered as a Business Name (BN) can not bid for government contract. What business name offers you is only to use the name to make transaction or open a current account. There is nothing called a registered business that does not have RC number, rather there is a registered business name. What I may call registering a reserved name.

We are saying the same thing Na. So what else are you saying?
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
We are saying the same thing Na. So what else are you saying?
Maybe we are saying the same thing.

A sole proprietorship business can be registered as a company and can also have directors (shareholders up to 4). This is the point I want you to understand.

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by bestpunterever: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
joyberry:
Am a soldier , part time student in the making by nxt year
you are beautiful.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Maybe we are saying the same thing.

A sole proprietorship business can be registered as a company and can also have directors (shareholders up to 4). This is the point I want you to understand.
I hope you know that sole proprietorship is a one man business and the moment it grows and become a company, you can no longer refer to it as a "Sole proprietorship", because before you register a company, there are requirements which Corporate affairs commissions give that you need to have before your business is being referred to as a limited or unlimited liability company or a private or public company and that includes you having shareholders, directors etc. So you can call it a sole proprietorship if it has been registered as a company, its no longer a personal business, its now a legal entity. Its also the same for mergers and acquisitions.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
victorian:
[[s]quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=73671905]

Shut up and don't feel funky.

I simply mocked your English which clearly shows that you have a great deal of work to do.

You think selling shoes, clothes, and all other bullshit on Instagram makes you a CEO?

I mentor people like you - so shut the fvck up and be humble.

I have 3 words for you.

1) Learn to communicate well in English

2) Fvck off with your CAC documents

3) Then fvck off my mention![/s]

Anyways my silence is golden

I don't have time for losers like you. Charcoal calling pot black.

None of your sentences are accurate or even complete sentences in English language.

Go back to secondary school, rewrite and complete SSCE, and Jamb. Go through the four walls of a good university, graduate with good grade, then use your fish brain to create something out of the ordinary, before coming online to spew trash.

You are complete failure at your age,mark my words.

Anyways i don't exchange words with failures and delinquents.

Jealousy and my success will kill you! Nonsense!

Fo.oool!

Click on my mention again. And it shall never be well with you. Amen

Shuu Easy With Your Clapback
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
I hope you know that sole proprietorship is a one man business and the moment it grows and become a company, you can no longer refer to it as a "Sole proprietorship", because before you register a company, there are requirements which Corporate affairs commissions give that you need to have before your business is being referred to as a limited or unlimited liability company or a private or public company and that includes you having shareholders, directors etc. So you can call it a sole proprietorship if it has been registered as a company, its no longer a personal business, its now a legal entity. Its also the same for mergers and acquisitions.
Yeah. I think the problem here is you understanding that registration of a business as a company does not stop it from being a sole proprietorship business. In business-sphere, businesses are best classified as SMEs not sole proprietorship and the rest.

Registration of a business and having an RC number does not stop your business from being a sole proprietorship. Walk around owerri, especially those spare parts business areas and you will see one man business having an RC number.

What separates many businesses is the share capital and the type of LTD they register. It is during the incorporation process that you appoint who your first director or second director and secretaries are.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Ranchhoddas: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amakavula:
I am a pharmacist. Call me a certified drug cook, I can cook anything methamphetamine, cocaine, anything 99% pure grin ...
Nigerian pharmacist. I'm sure you can't cook nada. Even acetaminophen self you no fit.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Yeah. I think the problem here is you understanding that registration of a business as a company does not stop it from being a sole proprietorship business. In business-sphere, businesses are best classified as SMEs not sole proprietorship and the rest.

Registration of a business and having an RC number does not stop your business from being a sole proprietorship. Walk around owerri, especially those spare parts business areas and you will see one man business having an RC number.

What separates many businesses is the share capital and the type of LTD they register. It is during the incorporation process that you appoint who your first director or second director and secretaries are.
I know that businesses are classified as SMEs but then you are beating round the bush. A sole proprietorship cannot be a company, there is a huge difference between a company and a sole proprietorship. Please don't say this outside, its embarrassing, I'm telling you now, when I was in school, my lecturer personally explained this to us, cause in Nigeria, you will see someone with a small scale business answering "Emeka group and company" What company?
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
I know that businesses are classified as SMEs but then you are beating round the bush. A sole proprietorship cannot be a company, there is a huge difference between a company and a sole proprietorship. Please don't say this outside, its embarrassing, I'm telling you now, when I was in school, my lecturer personally explained this to us, cause in Nigeria, you will see someone with a small scale business answering "Emeka group and company" What company?
Are you saying that a one man business can not have an RC number?

I am doing nothing today, that is why i had the time to engage you guys with no industry experience coming here to vomit trash boldly.

You Colourich can register a company and get an RC number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow / Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) / Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.