Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (28319 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Ritzy10(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
A man identified as Wagbara David who owns a mortuary in Rumuosi by East West road in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, has been killed.

The deceased was reportedly stabbed to death by a tanker conductor who parked in front of his office in Rumuosi area.

Report has it that his offence was that he asked the driver to take his tanker from the front of his office and the conductor pulled out his dagger and stabbed him to death.

He was rushed to the University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) where he was confirmed dead.

According to reports, the tanker driver zoomed off after stabbing the victim but was intercepted at Choba junction.

https://zenithnaija.com/conductor-stabs-mortuary-owner-to-death-in-port-harcourt/

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
One day bush meat go catch hunter

Mortuary attendant has been attended to..

cool

4 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Yuceeluv(f): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
I won't comment until I see the picture of the conductor.

6 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by dollytino4real(f): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
why my rivers again with death news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Born2Breed(f): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Truck drivers and motor boys are druggies.
They have no joy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by veacea: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Na wa oooooooo
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by stevesharon: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is heart touching....

3 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by BruncleZuma: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ironic end

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Richdad50(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
The level of voilence in the country calls for a sober reflection. I press on everyone to avoid the slightest of argument with strangers. You never know who the devil has assigned to cut you short before your time.
The crowd i saw at Xperience13 gave hope that Satan has not yet overun the nation with wickedness.

#Richdad

22 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by vastolord4(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rip boss.. I don't know why those people carry weapons freely
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by makavelli47(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
undecided

Anger causes a lot of damages
R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
idowuswap:
ABOKI HAS KILL FLAT HEAD NOW.BUT THEY WILL BE SHOUTING AFONJA.WHEN ABOKI SLAPPED THEM.LAZY PEOLPL
Stay away from Tribalism, Respect the dead if you want to live long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Josnac(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
And una no see fire burn the conductor, and the tanker??

4 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by etugba(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
I know this man very well, he runs winners goldenbet and mortuary at the same time, he was a good friend

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by idowuswap: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
ABOKI HAS KILL FLAT HEAD NOW.BUT THEY WILL BE SHOUTING AFONJA.WHEN ABOKI SLAPPED THEM.LAZY PEOLPL

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by kidman96(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
These Tanker drivers and their conductors are so unruly... When actions are taken against them they threaten strike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by sparkleboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
So sad
Gone to Eternity just like that
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by jerryunit48: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
So sad .
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by crestedaguiyi: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
why my rivers again with death news

We know the people carrying daga about in the country

They are atikus brothers

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by ChiefOloye(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just like that? Bloggers and manipulated news.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by mmadu5(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
so baD
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by murphyibiam15(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
ChiefOloye:
Just like that? Bloggers and manipulated news.
yes it happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by GoldenJAT(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
idowuswap:
Go back home.. Take ur sense along with you. And then u may probably comment sensibly next time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by salt1: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pls avoid Rumuosi axis till further notice as there's was a clash last night between an Hausa trailer driver and the community people. This was as a result of the trailer driver parking in front of a morgue owned by a Rumuosi indegene last night and when he was told by the staff to shift he rather pulled out his dagger and stabbed two of them. The owner rushed out to separate them only to be stabbed to death too. They were rushed to UPTH where the morgue owner was confirmed dead while his two staff are in critical condition which now resulted to the indegenes returning to the site to destroy the truck and more alongside burning of the hausa traders yam market at Rumuosi. There are over 20 police vans on site with pedestrians being made to walk with their hands in the air. Pls avoid area and environs for now.

This is the version I heard

9 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sad news.....
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chai, in Rumuosi.

That tanker conductor must be an aboki. Illiterate people tend to be quick tempered.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Bloooody(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
He is already part of the dead normally.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by deedy111: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
H

THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE ABOKI NEAR MY ENVIRONMENT, THOSE PEOPLE KILL AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION

WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING DID SATAN RELEASE INTO THIS WORLD NA?

7 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by guru90: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
PH loves Blood too much because PH governor is the Head of Cultist !!! Do or Die !!!!!
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
chai...
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Gkemz: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
RIP to the mortuary owner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote / Man Who Stole Gas Cylinder In Rivers Stripped, Paraded With It On His Head (Pic) / Suya Hawker Killed In Kaduna & Dumped In A Shallow Pit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.