Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On (50124 Views)

David Cameron Called Adeboye ‘Daddy G.O.’ – Okupe / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by tony5(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
I'm Just Finding Things Funny In Nigerian Christiandom, We Are Only Covering Our Shameful Situation With Religion. Usa And Isreal I Know Of Are Both Established On A Solid Foundation Of Christianity And God's Faith, Most Religion In Nigeria Especially Christianity Does Not Encourage Morality, Most Times Their Sermon On Blessing Or Giving Contradicts Morality. Why Do We Like To Give To Church Than The Needy? Matt 19:18 ; "Go Ye Therefore,make Disciples Of All Nations".The Quoted Scripture Did Made Mention Of Make Them Pay Tithe,how Do We Make Disciple For Christ? By Exhibiting His Life Style. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Trexnemesis(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Demgohearword:
Religion is super important to an average Nigerian. The average Nigerian cares nothing about the government despite his miserable living in the society.

Religion is so flexible, a scammer can use it destructively as his tool and not get chastised. Btw Religion has a role to play in politics in every part of the world, if not why do politicians go to church, seat in the front, even climb the altar, kneel down for prayer during election period?

Religion; Opium of the masses.

If you want information on how Politicians use pastors to control the masses, watch this video if you have 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSIOiQkefK8

Your video is not enlightenment. It's a show of spiritual buffoonery. No real christian takes serious the predictions of all those commercial pastors. The church of God is here solely for salvation of souls. Those who have received the Spirit of Christ know it's not a fluke. If you know you know.
Young man, what came out your mouth in the video has given you away as someone who needs Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by tiredoflife(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Adakintroy:
The church has already lost weather or not it thinks it stands it has fallen. Kumuyi and the rest are caught in the own imaginary bubble. If they have not list the plot they will be no opening for a freeze to mock the church this way. Their enmasing of wealth has no justification whatsoever.. spin it all they want. Quote all the scriptures to back it up. In the spirit they have lost.

Paul. Said weather I have the gift of understanding all miseries and all knowledge but I have not love I am nothing.

Come to mechanic village here, come o marokor, cone to the slum near were I live and come see poverty with your own eyes. There is believers love world preaching all sought of imaginary love. But in practise you will never find one of their branch in the slum. You will think this is were love is needed the most.

As for people mocking freeze. I don't think he has the right angle to his critism, but I don't think he is out of place either. I have seen donkeys warn prophets of impending doom.

Let he who think he stands take hide less he falls. All this one the church is doing is pure arrogance. They have falken short by a long standard.

The same souks they are winning. Are gamblers , yohoo boys pm runs girls, political thieves. Coperate thieves and so on. Let them wake up.

They said Benson Idaho was a Gods general. But when he died God misteriousely called his wife so all the material possession stay within range.

That is how oyedepo winners might end up. Within range. So much money will current the mind and may take the focus from christ. It's all about him.

What do u mean by all material possession stay within range
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by nerodenero: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Christianity allows freedom of speech and guarantees same. Daddy Freezer would have been forgotten if he was a non-christian and criticizes it with same vigour as he does with Christianity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Unik3030: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Akinwerndey:

” (Matthew 23:23; compare Luke 11:42, emphasis added throughout).
even your so called G. O dare not quite these verses outside cos it's like they are shooting themselves on d foot
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
You don't like giving then leave people that love to give. Daddy Freeze cannot claim his doctrine is absolutely supreme.

If Daddy Freeze think he has a true voice on religion; he should try discrediting other religion. Lets watch.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by PastorandMentor(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Freeze Na mumu
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Asshurbanipal: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Shiloh became a center of pagan idolatry when David moved the ark to Jerusalem. Same fate befell Gilgal and Betel and alk prophets denouced those towns as Freeze pointed out in the book of Jeremiah. Infact, betel which means house of God was frequently called the derogatory name of Beth aven which means house of wickedness by Micah of Moreshet. Shiloh was destroyed by Shalmanezer king of Assyria when he captured Samaria and Jeremiah prophecy that Shiloh's fate will befall Silomon's temple was fulfilled when Nebuchadnezer king of Babylon captured Jerusalem
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Jaynom(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
notoriousbabe:
what? What's amusing you?
I apologise. Please don't harm me!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Etuagievin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Most churches don't speak the truth. They hoodwink their members. The. Emphasy on money and wealth has taken the center stage at the expense of salvation. Hence leading most youths to feel it's wealth or nothing. They tend to get it either by hook or crook. . religious leaders don't know their messages can contribute to either a peaceful society or a crime-filled one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by farem: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chubhie:
Interesting read....

This is beyond the understanding of the freezeries

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by malvisguy212: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unik3030:
just one question for their G. O.... where in the New Testament can we find tithing?

Matthew 23:23
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. YOU SHOULD HAVE PRACTICE THE LATTER WITHOUT NEGLECTING THE FORMER.

Jacob pay tithe to God ,3 hundred years before the mosaic law was given.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by DerrickzB: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
AHCB:
What a load of crap!!! Christianity and its sister succeeded in creating zombies.

How can something be important when majority of its adherent live in abject poverty?

What's your religion sir??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Only fools doubt proofs, shey Daddy freeze is wiser than the millions of people in and out of Nigeria that believe in Shiloh.. Let God be the one to judge na if this Men are really serving him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by hakinz87: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unik3030:
just one question for their G. O.... where in the New Testament can we find tithing?
How did you pass waec? Simple essay you can't understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Akinwerndey: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unik3030:
u are foolish I just confirm it, misinterpretation is worrying u. the verse is saying there are more relevant things other than tithing that can destroy u n u are talking rubbish. u foolish sheeple, your pastor will not tell u that even the poorest man that has never pay tithe might enter whereas a man who remains in sin n pay millions of tithe can still rot in hell. if u like pay 50 million naira to your pastor n continue in sin u are just deceiving yourself. read your Bible n free yourself from mental slavery.
first of all must you insult before you pass a message? Well you're an in-redeemable ding bar with no ounce of brain. Read that verse and comprehend
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by giwish(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
dnt knw 4 most of dz atheist,those that pay tithe no complain nd they no kolet money frm una pay am...y nt shut d heck up nd keep ur opinion to ursef.u keep sayn they r poor bcoz of tithe,those of u nt payn it,hw many of u dey forbes list?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by drmikeadams(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
nazablossom:
Daddy freeze is writing his sermon now, by tomorrow we will here from him grin
11 am on cool fm grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Exclusive sense.

Daddy freeze needs go read this
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Emassive(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
The Bible wouldn't miss it if it was very important for Christians to do nudest author.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Topmaike007(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
obi2eze:
grin
Freeze is just an antichrist. He should be left alone.
he is the anti Christ the book of revelation was talking about
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
kennygee:
Pastor Adeboye had time.

I tell you. The guy doesn't deserve a reply.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Topmaike007(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
giwish:
dnt knw 4 most of dz atheist,those that pay tithe no complain nd they no kolet money frm una pay am...y nt shut d heck up nd keep ur opinion to ursef.u keep sayn they r poor bcoz of tithe,those of u nt payn it,hw many of u dey forbes list?
help me ask them ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by afroxyz: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Nigeria has no electricity. Yet, what you hear everywhere is not serious matters or issues on how a nation can move forward. Distraction and a show of exposure are instead, primal.It is stupidity flushed agitations to nowhere.

thank you. they would never discuss how to move the nation forward. even the church played a huge role in bringing development to European nations. yet these locusts and cankerworms disguised as pastors are distracting people from the real thing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Demgohearword: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
If you know you know, spiritual buffoonery, how does that relate to the discussion in the video?

So much arrogance without an answer, typical Nigerian "christian"
Trexnemesis:

Your video is not enlightenment. It's a show of spiritual buffoonery. No real christian takes serious the predictions of all those commercial pastors. The church of God is here solely for salvation of souls. Those who have received the Spirit of Christ know it's not a fluke. If you know you know.
Young man, what came out your mouth in the video has given you away as someone who needs Christ.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by drmikeadams(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin. :- m'y people ,my people,,,daddy freeze Will get ur brains functioning ..by force,by fire

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
felines:

I tell you. The guy doesn't deserve a reply.
thought I was the only one who felt that way.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by tintingz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
What this yahoo pastor don't get is religion is like a poison in the society, it is distracting people from reality.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by SmallmebigGod: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Nigeria has no electricity. Yet, what you hear everywhere is not serious matters or issues on how a nation can move forward. Distraction and a show of exposure are instead, primal.It is stupidity flushed agitations to nowhere.
I thought I was the only one who noticed this part. That was epic
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by movetoca: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Adakintroy:
The church has already lost weather or not it thinks it stands it has fallen. Kumuyi and the rest are caught in the own imaginary bubble. If they have not list the plot they will be no opening for a freeze to mock the church this way. Their enmasing of wealth has no justification whatsoever.. spin it all they want. Quote all the scriptures to back it up. In the spirit they have lost.

Paul. Said weather I have the gift of understanding all miseries and all knowledge but I have not love I am nothing.

Come to mechanic village here, come o marokor, cone to the slum near were I live and come see poverty with your own eyes. There is believers love world preaching all sought of imaginary love. But in practise you will never find one of their branch in the slum. You will think this is were love is needed the most.

As for people mocking freeze. I don't think he has the right angle to his critism, but I don't think he is out of place either. I have seen donkeys warn prophets of impending doom.

Let he who think he stands take hide less he falls. All this one the church is doing is pure arrogance. They have falken short by a long standard.

The same souks they are winning. Are gamblers , yohoo boys pm runs girls, political thieves. Coperate thieves and so on. Let them wake up.

They said Benson Idaho was a Gods general. But when he died God misteriousely called his wife so all the material possession stay within range.

That is how oyedepo winners might end up. Within range. So much money will current the mind and may take the focus from christ. It's all about him.
Word Bro...God bless you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Laralag: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
IF THIS ISNT ABNORMAL, I WONDER WHAT IS.

Richest Churches in the world.

1- Church if Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $40 Billion +

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- church of England - $7.8 Billion +

4- Opus Dei - $ 2.8 Billion +

Now observe that there is no;

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue
No Pentecostal church at all

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD

1 Bishop OYEDEPO - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25
9 Prophet TB Joshua $10
10 Pastor Joseph Prince $5

Observe again that no of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of Richest Pastor.

The Pope is not here
The Arch Bishop of Cantabury is not here
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not here
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint is not here.

Now observe again.

6 out of the 10 Richest Pastors are blacks, with their congregation being predominantly blacks

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their churches in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world, the 147the most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world.

Observe as well the the Richest Churches are situated in

1- America
2- Vtican city
3- England

These are amongst the most safe, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

Like I said, if this isn't abnormal then nothing is abnormal.

Source of Date used: Wikipedia

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.