Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On (50122 Views)

David Cameron Called Adeboye ‘Daddy G.O.’ – Okupe / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by movetoca: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
lexy2014:

I saw this in d write up and it got my attention:

"Daddy freeze would go any length to look for stupid information to discredit the Scriptures, or Christianity. He would also distort the Scriptures and his litters would hail that he knows the Bible. He doesn’t."

D problem is that with all this accusation, no pastor, G.O., Bishop, Daddy e.t.c. have been able to refute Freezes claims using d same Bible they accuse him of distorting. Its so shocking
Fact, All they do is curse and threaten him and his followers. Prove it with the scriptures, they won't.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by movetoca: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Olukoya that Sowore has been dealing with?
Olukoya didn't call on fire when it concerned him o, he ran to High Court.
Keep deceiving yourself waiting for fire. Olukoya knows better.
Hahahaha easy bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by oruma19: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Daddyfreeze proved to all the penterascal pastors defrauding their members that tithimg is not relevant or applicable in the new teatament church and all daddy GO could come up with is this long talk with no bible counter proof? Pentecostal pasyors are bloody criminals. christianity in nigeria is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by abels(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
papiwyte:
Dangerously money making PASTOR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are a fool 4 d devil
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by paragon40(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaynom:

I apologise. Please don't harm me!
grin See fear
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by paragon40(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Laralag:
IF THIS ISNT ABNORMAL, I WONDER WHAT IS.

Richest Churches in the world.

1- Church if Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $40 Billion +

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- church of England - $7.8 Billion +

4- Opus Dei - $ 2.8 Billion +

Now observe that there is no;

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue
No Pentecostal church at all

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD

1 Bishop OYEDEPO - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25
9 Prophet TB Joshua $10
10 Pastor Joseph Prince $5

Observe again that no of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of Richest Pastor.

The Pope is not here
The Arch Bishop of Cantabury is not here
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not here
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint is not here.

Now observe again.

6 out of the 10 Richest Pastors are blacks, with their congregation being predominantly blacks

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their churches in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world, the 147the most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world.

Observe as well the the Richest Churches are situated in

1- America
2- Vtican city
3- England

These are amongst the most safe, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

Like I said, if this isn't abnormal then nothing is abnormal.

Source of Date used: Wikipedia
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by VULCAN(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
To answer your question.

Tithing is neither.

It was practiced by Abraham more than 430 yrs before God gave any laws to his people.

That should make you stop and think.

There is no record that Abraham asked Melchizedek to itemise how and what the tithe was spent on.

Giving it was where his responsibility ended.

Protection and Prosperity were the promises later attached to tithe in The Law

Tithing is an act of faith and grace that was codified and made into a law so that the Jews could sanctify their finances.

The fact that it was later made part of Jewish Law by God does not take away the fact that it was practiced by the Father of Faith generations before there was Law.

So get it right, Tithing preceded the Law and has also outlived it.

Anyone who is not comfortable with how the tithe is being spent in their local assembly should prayerfully relocate somewhere else. Church is not prison. If your pastor has missed it, find one who has not

kiddoiLL:
Can u imagine..like it or not...everyone in one way twists the word of God for selfish reasons.. all these pastors claiming tithe is this tithe is that.. Start a conversation with one of them, ask them Why we don't keep the actual Sabbath day?(Which is Saturday) ..Ask em why do we eat certain animals God told the Israelites not to, ask em why you can't do the whole an eye for an eye law, ask em deep questions, and best the answers you'll get is “Old things are passed away, Jesus Christ died along with those laws and everything is new”....
I call it bullshit, so Christ died along with the law of the Sabbath day, The Precepts, Statues and Ordinances found in the book of Leviticus and the old laws but he didn't Take the law of tithing with him when he died??
Y'all can twist it all you want and say all sorts of bullshit, truth is whatever you do, you'll have God to deal with, tithe or not.. Jesus didn't even come to abolish any of the old laws as people claim. Jesus Christ made those laws harder and stronger.
Can please tell me, is tithing a new law or part of the old law that passed away??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Jaynom(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
paragon40:
grin See fear
It's true tho grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by paragon40(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaynom:

It's true tho grin
people around me thought i was crazy when i read your comment. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by kiddoiLL(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
VULCAN:

The fact that it was later made part of Jewish Law by God does not take away the fact that it was practiced by the Father of Faith generations before there was Law.
[/b]
So clearly does this justify the fact that we claim all the 640 laws, statues, ordinances a d precepts in the Bible are dead? the tithing being another law that God added in the old testament, why ignore the rest of the laws and pick out the tithing for continuation?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by pacretus(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Can u imagine..like it or not...everyone in one way twists the word of God for selfish reasons.. all these pastors claiming tithe is this tithe is that.. Start a conversation with one of them, ask them Why we don't keep the actual Sabbath day?(Which is Saturday) ..Ask em why do we eat certain animals God told the Israelites not to, ask em why you can't do the whole an eye for an eye law, ask em deep questions, and best the answers you'll get is “Old things are passed away, Jesus Christ died along with those laws and everything is new”....
I call it bullshit, so Christ died along with the law of the Sabbath day, The Precepts, Statues and Ordinances found in the book of Leviticus and the old laws but he didn't Take the law of tithing with him when he died??
Y'all can twist it all you want and say all sorts of bullshit, truth is whatever you do, you'll have God to deal with, tithe or not.. Jesus didn't even come to abolish any of the old laws as people claim. Jesus Christ made those laws harder and stronger.
Can please tell me, is tithing a new law or part of the old law that passed away??
tithing isn't and wasn't part of the law. it came before the law and Sabbath. reason the bible says "Levi paid tithe while still in the loins of Abraham". moses introduced the law, Abraham was before moses. don't be confused canal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit.

what surprises me the most is extent these antichrists would go just to disprove the word of God. yet would never raise voice against Islamists who believe in killing to get to heaven.

lastly, the issue of tithing is like the period of rest God told the children of israel to observe after using their land in order for their lands to recover. that is a common practice today which is called fallowing in agriculture.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by augustine998: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
papa you've said it all
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by pacretus(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
kiddoiLL:
So clearly does this justify the fact that we claim all the 640 laws, statues, ordinances a d precepts in the Bible are dead? the tithing being another law that God added in the old testament, why ignore the rest of the laws and pick out the tithing for continuation?
because tithing is older than the law. read your bible. Abraham introduced tithing moses introduced the law.Abraham lived before moses.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by jpmoriarti(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
DF is really causing a revolution in the Nigeria christianity today. His relentless and sustained pressure for change in the body of christ, using the scripture as the bedrock, is bearing huge dividends, little by little. Of course, people will naturally react negatively to the changes but sooner or latter, the chicken will come home to roost.
I am very proud I am one of the people at the forefront of this revolution alongside our convener and leader, Daddy Freeze. May God bless us all and keep us to see this to fruition.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by JeogahII(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am not surprise if Daddy Freeze is deceiving a lot of persons, it is called deception of the age. My advice to Daddy Freeze and his cohort; hold your government responsible for lack of infrastructure and the retard growth of the country. The Church is not the one responsible for your social amenities, security, employment etcetera. Channel your strength to the right target leave the church alone except you are Satan's agent sent against the Church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2018
VULCAN:
To answer your question.

Tithing is neither.

It was practiced by Abraham more than 430 yrs before God gave any laws to his people.

That should make you stop and think.

There is no record that Abraham asked Melchizedek to itemise how and what the tithe was spent on.

Giving it was where his responsibility ended.

Abraham paid a one-time tithe of his spoils of war uncoerced and unsolicited. The pastors is question solicit, manipulate and coerce members to pay tithes.

Protection and Prosperity were the promises later attached to tithe in The Law

Tithing is an act of faith and grace that was codified and made into a law so that the Jews could sanctify their finances.

So get it right, Tithing preceded the Law and has also outlived it.

Anyone who is not comfortable with how the tithe is being spent in their local assembly should prayerfully relocate somewhere else. Church is not prison. If your pastor has missed it, find one who has not

[/b]

Tithes collected by the pastors in question are modeled on ancient Jewish law (which Jews do not even observe today, as there is no Levitical order to pay tithes to - choosing instead to pay 10% of their earnings to their favored philanthropic goals). Of course with convenient tweaks to the Jewish law replacing produce with money. Basically, a bunch of black-ass Christian niggas appropriated alien, ancient Jewish customs for their own greed under the auspices of following the Bible, when in reality, the cherry-picked the ancient Jewish law that would best serve their avarice.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2018
Gisters:
GISTMORE.COM

Read more - https://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-disparaged-but-failed-to-catch-on-pastor-adeboye

Daddyfreeze has really affected some yahoo+ boys earnings grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2018
Jkyoung:
Freeze should shut the Bleep up

"Where two or more are gathered in my name, I am there "
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God
I am a catholic Christian and I used to slam these pastors but I have come to realize that God does not take permission from your pastor or priest to bless you, from the above quotes from the Holy Bible, a wise man will discern the truth. Many of the faithfuls came with a good heart and strong conviction that God will hear their voices of prayers, Do you think God will Ignore them?

Never underestimate the power of conviction... It's a different kind of faith!!!!

Ur post is quite empty
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by jconsulting(f): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2018
The main issue I have with Nigerians is that they so as if they were there when they wrote the bible or they even wrote it together with Moses from Genesis, all these people opposing paying of tithe are either jealous or are frustrated , they are jealous of the flamboyant life some pastors are living, imagine somebody said Bishop OYEDEPO use tithe money to build University which the members cannot afford to send their children there , my answer to them is ,such members should start saving their tithe for the tuition of their children . If pastors are wearing rags am sure this issues will not come forth

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
The day this guy go follow my G.O Dr D K olukoya yar n dust..na fire go consume him..

That's also another yahoo boy grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Cogs(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2018
papiwyte:
Dangerously money making PASTOR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes! Because you are broke
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Profayo:
It's highly illogical to link poverty and religion and it will be fallacious to day Nigeria is poor because of religion and developed countries are so because of less religion faithfuls.

https://www.nairaland.com/4893167/why-nigerias-poverty-rate-cannot

Nigeria is poor because of many reasons, religion Included
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2018
traihit:
Freeze does not deserve all these attention nau...

He does, that's why he's getting it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Cogs(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Livebygrace:
Freeze should have spent his effort on Nigerian politicians, maybe by now, he would have seen fruition.

The stupid arguments against the Church from daddy freeze and others show that all of them are inconsequential, have nothing to offer and understand nothing about genuine Christianity
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2018
kennygee:
Pastor Adeboye had time.

Why won't he? Wen his earnings are down
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 09, 2018
kennygee:

Are these majority complaining?

Aren't there other poor people in other parts of the world?

India with Christianity as a minority religion has a lot of poor people.

Hope you know that.

Indian population is 1.3 million people.

Poor Indian population is 85 million people.

Means like 7% of Indians are poor.

Nigerian population over 170 million people.

Poor peoples population is over 80 million.

Means 50% of Nigerians are poor.

I hope ur sense is here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by BluntBoy(m): 1:04am On Dec 09, 2018
malvisguy212:

Matthew 23:23
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. YOU SHOULD HAVE PRACTICE THE LATTER WITHOUT NEGLECTING THE FORMER.

Jacob pay tithe to God ,3 hundred years before the mosaic law was given.

Show us where Jacob paid tithes?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by BluntBoy(m): 1:08am On Dec 09, 2018
jconsulting:
The main issue I have with Nigerians is that they so as if they were there when they wrote the bible or they even wrote it together with Moses from Genesis, all these people opposing paying of tithe are either jealous or are frustrated , they are jealous of the flamboyant life some pastors are living, imagine somebody said Bishop OYEDEPO use tithe money to build University which the members cannot afford to send their children there , my answer to them is ,such members should start saving their tithe for the tuition of their children . If pastors are wearing rags am sure this issues will not come forth

The Pharisees must have also thought that Jesus was jealous of them because they were wealthy and well respected while He was just the son of a carpenter.

Honestly, you need wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by naijacentric(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
The day this guy go follow my G.O Dr D K olukoya yar n dust..na fire go consume him..
thunder fire u n olukoya pastor worshipper olukoya wey don join dem mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Smoke Cigarette During Ramadan? / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.