Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz (11818 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Stop making a fool of yourself. See below again. It is from a respected scientific journal or simply ask google.
U aren’t fooling anybody.

YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT.

Good night.
How does that prove this you silly statements "anything can happen" or "in QP things are arbitrary"?

That's the basis of this argument.

Can you see you're not making any sense?

Even your picture proves what I said about particles/photons having different quantum mechanical states right.

The observed parameters in such experiments are typically position and momentum (one pair), and energy and time (another pair).

You're just putting every experiment under this class.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

(First of all, please, I beg you, stop writing you as yhu)

I have a question: that yahho plus guy that did all the ridiculous things babalawo told him to do, after which 5m was put in his bank account, how did his mind put the money in his account?
Or people who have gift of vision, how does their mind tell them what would happen in the future?
Or children who can vividly remember who they were in past life and how they died?
So there are limits to this psychology mind stuff. There is a supernatural aspect to this our world that’s beyond our understanding

I don't know who I was when I wrote that or what knowledge I was working with, reading it now, my past post, it reads very alien to me, I'm not the same person. Maybe I'll go back and delete all my past post.

Based on what I know now I will say this much.
The mind, whose organ is the brain is the part of us that interacts directly with the universe, a collection of mind is usually called the universal mind, why ? Mind In itself is not a substance it's a level of consciousness in a living thing. Tricky.

When you say there certain things in this world that transcend the mind, things you call supernatural. The mind in itself is supernatural, the question here is to what extent is an individual mind supernatural ?. As a human being, a living thing there must be limitations to what you can do, that limitation is impressed on you not your mind, cause your mind is a small portion of the supernatural, the same supernatural that it is.

There is this expression " we are the universe experiencing itself"

Don't know if you've ever come across it, but that quote says it all.
That supernatural thing that is happening which you believe is beyond the scope of the mind, is the mind itself, it looks different to you because, your mind is like a cup, a cup against the entire volume of the ocean is definitely going to be small, seem small.

Yahoo boy do this, this one do that and that work out.
There is a way to impress upon the universal mind using the human mind, this has been what men have been trying to do since the human race can remember, ritual, spell, prayer, fasting, penance etc man has been searching, trying to master Destiny, the universe to take control of it and it works sometimes, other times it doesn't, unless a person is willing to go extreme even that doesn't give permanent power, absolute power is impossible because the human mind is too small, but sometimes small things can be powerful.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by CanadaOrBust: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2020
chalantmike:

I don't know who I was when I wrote that or what knowledge I was working with, reading it now, my past post, it reads very alien to me, I'm not the same person. Maybe I'll go back and delete all my past post.

Based on what I know now I will say this much.
The mind, whose organ is the brain is the part of us that interacts directly with the universe, a collection of mind is usually called the universal mind, why ? Mind In itself is not a substance it's a level of consciousness in a living thing. Tricky.

When you say there certain things in this world that transcend the mind, things you call supernatural. The mind in itself is supernatural, the question here is to what extent is an individual mind supernatural ?. As a human being, a living thing there must be limitations to what you can do, that limitation is impressed on you not your mind, cause your mind is a small portion of the supernatural, the same supernatural that it is.

There is this expression " we are the universe experiencing itself"

Don't know if you've ever come across it, but that quote says it all.
That supernatural thing that is happening which you believe is beyond the scope of the mind, is the mind itself, it looks different to you because, your mind is like a cup, a cup against the entire volume of the ocean is definitely going to be small, seem small.

Yahoo boy do this, this one do that and that work out.
There is a way to impress upon the universal mind using the human mind, this has been what men have been trying to do since the human race can remember, ritual, spell, prayer, fasting, penance etc man has been searching, trying to master Destiny, the universe to take control of it and it works sometimes, other times it doesn't, unless a person is willing to go extreme even that doesn't give permanent power, absolute power is impossible because the human mind is too small, but sometimes small things can be powerful.

How do u know all this? It is just what seems logical to your very limited human mind. The truth is, we have no way of being sure of anything - that’s just the nature of our reality. We even have no way of knowing if our reality is real and not simulated.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by sadeeqson: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Pls u guys should continue am enjoying this
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

How do u know all this? It is just what seems logical to your very limited human mind. The truth is, we have no way of being sure of anything - that’s just the nature of our reality. We even have no way of knowing if our reality is real and not simulated.

Reality is definitely stimulation, but doesn't make it less real.
As to how I know all this, we are forever student of life
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by CanadaOrBust: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
chalantmike:

Reality is definitely stimulation, but doesn't make it less real.
As to how I know all this, we are forever student of life

U have no way of knowing if we are in a simulation (not stimulation) or not. In other words wether reality is physically real. Don’t say such things so authoritatively
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U have no way of knowing if we are in a simulation (not stimulation) or not. In other words wether reality is physically real. Don’t say such things so authoritatively
Light definition of a simulation, would be an environment or console where things are stimulated.
Reality it's is simulation of the brain, the mind.

The all is one. If you understand that Maxim, you'd understand that where there is an individual, singular brain/mind, a finite one. Then there is also a universal, infinite, cosmological brain/mind.

Meaning reality itself is a simulation of the universe mind.

Understand this no single network can exist of it's own, and if it can then it is no longer a network. And the brain is very much a network.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by CanadaOrBust: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
chalantmike:

Light definition of a simulation, would be an environment or console where things are stimulated.
Reality it's is simulation of the brain, the mind.

The all is one. If you understand that Maxim, you'd understand that where there is an individual, singular brain/mind, a finite one. Then there is also a universal, infinite, cosmological brain/mind.

Meaning reality itself is a simulation of the universe mind.

Understand this no single network can exist of it's own, and if it can then it is no longer a network. And the brain is very much a network.

Let me put it to u this way, u have no way of knowing if anything physically exists outside your head and if it does u have no way of knowing it’s true nature or even your own true nature. Decartes said “I think, therefore I am”. Meaning that the very fact that he thinks is proof that he himself exists. Though this has been proven wrong.
BTW u can say simulation basically means deception, trick
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by lesbiconverter: 2:39am On Jan 10, 2022
musicwriter:
I am very worried about the spate of ritual killings going on in the country and wanted to share information that may free some people.

Before you read the rest of what I have to say, make sure you understand the below allegory about the boy, the car, the mechanic, and the father. Its very important.

To be continued........................................

the caption is not true grin
It's rewritten by a skeptic
So the boy left a clay pot at the back too? grin
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2022
musicwriter:

Where did I tell you there's no God? Where did I tell you there's no principalities and powers?

Whatever you create becomes real to you. For example; your god Jesus is not the savior of Muslims but it's your savior. It becomes your own truth but it's not someone else truth. What's so difficult to understand here?

Was Jesus Christ a human being on Earth?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2022
musicwriter:

There's no devil. There's no Jesus.

However, you can create one for yourself.

What can you create for yourself?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Victerica:

Was Jesus Christ a human being on Earth?

Jesus Christ isn't a real person, neither was he meant to be understood as such by proto-christians, until Rome decided to monopolize the young religion for the purpose of controlling all their colonies under one religion. The same reason Britain gave Christianity to all their colonies and Arabs gave Islam to theirs. Religion is a political tool in the hands of the creators but the way to God by the ignorant followers!!

The Jesus mythology began from the snake to the sun to human being. And it took thousands of years to become human.

Before Jesus supposedly lived, many others from various parts of the world were called "Christ" too!!. They were also born by a virgin, had twelve disciples, did miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the poor. All of them were also killed by enemies, crucified on a cross, and they all died and resurrected. So the story was already common before the so called Jesus. That's why Rome destroyed other ancient scriptures about other Gods and made it illegal to believe other Gods or read any other book outside the bible. That's the very reason you're asking that question because unless you research history you'll think Jesus is real.

See below for list of Gods called Christ before Jesus.

List of Gods that died and resurrected
https://www.nairaland.com/5133664/list-gods-died-resurrected-after

List of Gods born by a virgin on 25th December
https://www.nairaland.com/4251378/list-gods-born-virgin-25th

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2022
musicwriter:

Jesus Christ isn't a real person, neither was he meant to be understood as such by proto-christians, until Rome decided to monopolize the young religion for the purpose of controlling all their colonies under one religion. The same reason Britain gave Christianity to all their colonies and Arabs gave Islam to theirs. Religion is a political tool in the hands of the creators but the way to God by the ignorant followers!!

The Jesus mythology began from the snake to the sun to human being. And it took thousands of years to become human.

Before Jesus supposedly lived, many others from various parts of the world were called "Christ" too!!. They were also born by a virgin, had twelve disciples, did miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the poor. All of them were also killed by enemies, crucified on a cross, and they all died and resurrected. So the story was already common before the so called Jesus. That's why Rome destroyed other ancient scriptures about other Gods and made it illegal to believe other Gods or read any other book outside the bible. That's the very reason you're asking that question because unless you research history you'll think Jesus is real.

So how did humans came into Existence?

Is there a God who created Heaven and Earth?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
Victerica:

So how did humans came into Existence?

Is there a God who created Heaven and Earth?

We humans didn't originate from this earth, so neither the bible story nor Charles Darwin's evolution theory is correct.

Humans came from another planet and they first settled here in Africa from where the world was populated. The Dogons (an ancient African tribe in Mali, West Africa) said we came from Sirius star. And they described the Star system thousands of years ago in oral history.

Below are the three things Dogons said.

1). A grain of sand in Sirius star weights more than a hundred storey building on earth.

2). The stars are two i.e Sirius A and Sirius B.

3. It takes about 2,700 years for the stars to make a full revolution around the sun.

It wasn't until recently that Western science confirmed what the Dogons have said for thousands of years. NASA indeed discovered that a grain of sand in Sirius is heavier than houses on earth. They also discovered that indeed there are two Sirius Stars- NASA call it Sirius A and Sirius B.

I believe the Dogons are closest to the truth about human origins. But this type of information isn't popular. It's suppressed because it would upset the program of the people who control the world if people realize we're being lied to with religion and education. However, if you're interested in knowing more, go to YouTube and search "Dogons Sirius star" or maybe "Dogon astrology".

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
musicwriter:

We humans didn't originate from this earth, so neither the bible story nor Charles Darwin's evolution theory is correct.

Humans came from another planet and they first settled here in Africa from where the world was populated. The Dogons (an ancient African tribe in Mali, West Africa) said we came from Sirius star. And they described the Star system thousands of years ago in oral history.

Below are the three things Dogons said.

1). A grain of sand in Sirius star weights more than a hundred storey building on earth.

2). The stars are two i.e Sirius A and Sirius B.

3. It takes about 2,700 years for the stars to make a full revolution around the sun.

It wasn't until recently that Western science confirmed what the Dogons have said for thousands of years. NASA indeed discovered that a grain of sand in Sirius is heavier than houses on earth. They also discovered that indeed there are two Sirius Stars- NASA call it Sirius A and Sirius B.

I believe the Dogons are closest to the truth about human origins. But this type of information isn't popular. It's suppressed because it would upset the program of the people who control the world if people realize we're being lied to with religion and education. However, if you're interested in knowing more, go to YouTube and search "Dogons Sirius star" or maybe "Dogon astrology".

This whole thing is confusing...

Have you thought about how this Sirius Stars came to be?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2022
Victerica:

This whole thing is confusing...

Have you thought about how this Sirius Stars came to be?

There's nothing confusing there, except that you've only heard of creation story and evolution. But there're other explanations out there.

The Sirius star could come from other source, which came from other source, which came from other source, and so on till infinity....

Major scientists already agree that's the nature of our existence. We live in an infinite multiverse, not universe. In fact, they're working out mathematically how it exists. And God is not the God of the bible or Koran. God has nothing to do with the bible or Koran. You first need to understand that in order to free your mind to other possibilities for God.

2 Likes

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
musicwriter:

There's nothing confusing there, except that you've only heard of creation story and evolution. But there're other explanations out there.

The Sirius star could come from other source, which came from other source, which came from other source, and so on till infinity....

Major scientists already agree that's the nature of our existence. We live in an infinite multiverse, not universe. In fact, they're working out mathematically how it exists. And God is not the God of the bible or Koran. God has nothing to do with the bible or Koran. You first need to understand that in order to free your mind to other possibilities for God.

You are still going back to the concept of God...

Maybe God created the world...
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
Victerica:

You are still going back to the concept of God...

Maybe God created the world...

But you can be rest assured that it's not the God of the bible or Koran!! That's the point.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
musicwriter:

But you can be rest assured that it's not the God of the bible or Koran!! That's the point.

Maybe it is high time, we combine all the religions of the world together...

The goal of all religion is to serve God in sincerity and to love ourselves!
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
Victerica:

Maybe it is high time, we combine all the religions of the world together...

The goal of all religion is to serve God in sincerity and to love ourselves!

There's no man or woman living somewhere in the universe called God. So, religion is not the way to God. Spirituality is the way to God.

God is not something to be worshipped or served. God is something to be understood and become. God expresses itself as honesty, kindness, love, humility, peace loving, goodness, truthfulness, etc all that is good. When you become it (even as an atheist), that's the closest you can be to God.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2022
musicwriter:

There's no man or woman living somewhere in the universe called God. So, religion is not the way to God. Spirituality is the way to God.

God is not something to be worshipped or served. God is something to be understood and become. God expresses itself as honesty, kindness, love, humility, peace loving, goodness, truthfulness, etc all that is good. When you become it (even as an atheist), that's the closest you can be to God.

Nice one... Spirituality is the way!

So you mean, we have to become God?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
Victerica:

Nice one... Spirituality is the way!

So you mean, we have to become God?

Yes, exactly. And the ancient Egyptians who did the most research on God said that the whole purpose of life is to become a God. It's even in the bible that we're Gods. But we don't just know it.

Psalm 82:6 NIV
“I said, ‘You are “gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods"’?

We're the God that we're looking for but we don't know it. It's just like having something in your hands or pocket but you're looking for it thinking that it's lost. You'll never find it until you change your perception and look closer instead of farther.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2022
musicwriter:

Yes, exactly. And the ancient Egyptians who did the most research on God said that the whole purpose of life is to become a God. It's even in the bible that we're Gods. But we don't just know it.

Psalm 82:6 NIV
“I said, ‘You are “gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods"’?

We're the God that we're looking for but we don't know it. It's just like having something in your hands or pocket but you're looking for it thinking that it's lost. You'll never find it until you change your perception and look closer instead of farther.

Anyway, I believe that Jesus Christ was on this Earth and he died to save mankind!
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Victerica:

Anyway, I believe that Jesus Christ was on this Earth and he died to save mankind!

You're free to believe anything you want, as long as you understand that belief is just a belief, not a fact.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
musicwriter:

You're free to believe anything you want, as long as you understand that belief is just a belief, not a fact.

Okay...
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2022
musicwriter:

Why is it a fact to you, that Julius Ceasar was alive?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2022
Victerica:

Why is it a fact to you, that Julius Ceasar was alive?

Julius Caesar wrote a book called the Gallic wars. You can get his book and read it to know his experiences while he was alive. Your Jesus did not leave any trace in history.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 3:42am On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

Julius Caesar wrote a book called the Gallic wars. You can get his book and read it to know his experiences while he was alive. Your Jesus did not leave any trace in history.

Socrates did not write a book, does that mean he didn't exist?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

Socrates did not write a book, does that mean he didn't exist?

Note that if you're a Christian, you're an irrational person and would argue irrationally. That's the personal burden you'll carry but without realizing it.

Let me ask you; are you trying to prove the existence of Julius Caesar and Socrates? If so, stop wasting my time because there's no debate by historians whether they existed.

The personality in dispute here is the character called Jesus in the bible.

All you have to do is prove the historical existence of Jesus and stop telling me about Julius Caesar and Socrates, whom there's no debate about their existence. These people lived long before your Jesus and whether they existed or not has nothing to do with Jesus's existence.

Tell me about the history of the character called Jesus in your bible. If you cannot do so, I'll simply stop responding to you.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

Note that if you're a Christian, you're an irrational person and would argue irrationally. That's the personal burden you'll carry but without realizing it.

Let me ask you; are you trying to prove the existence of Julius Caesar and Socrates? If so, stop wasting my time because there's no debate by historians whether they existed.

The personality in dispute here is the character called Jesus in the bible.

All you have to do is prove the historical existence of Jesus and stop telling me about Julius Caesar and Socrates, whom there's no debate about their existence. These people lived long before your Jesus and whether they existed or not has nothing to do with Jesus's existence.

Tell me about the history of the character called Jesus in your bible. If you cannot do so, I'll simply stop responding to you.

The history of the character called Jesus Christ, is in the Bible!

Which other history, you want from me?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

The history of the character called Jesus Christ, is in the Bible!

Which other history, you want from me?

The bible is not a history book! It's a book of RELIGIOUS belief. There are other such books equally claiming that their chosen messiah existed. And those other claims even predate your Jesus.

YOUR JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY SUCH CHARACTER IN A HOLY BOOK. THERE ARE MANY OTHER SUCH CHARACTERS OUT THERE.

Again, before Jesus supposedly lived, many other messiahs from various parts of the world were called "Christ" too!!. They were also born by a virgin, had twelve disciples, did miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the poor. All of them were also killed by enemies, crucified on a cross, and they all died and resurrected. So the story was already common before the so called Jesus. That's why Rome destroyed other ancient scriptures about other Gods and made it illegal to believe other Gods or read any other book outside the bible. That's the very reason you're asking that question because unless you research history you'll think Jesus is real.

Jesus is not a historical character. The Jesus story in the bible (which you call history) was copied from older religious books of older religions that existed before Christianity. Otherwise, you must admit that all the other messiahs before Jesus also existed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

The bible is not a history book! It's a book of RELIGIOUS belief. There are other such books equally claiming that their chosen messiah existed. And those other claims even predate your Jesus.

YOUR JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY SUCH CHARACTER IN A HOLY BOOK. THERE ARE MANY OTHER SUCH CHARACTERS OUT THERE.

Again, before Jesus supposedly lived, many other messiahs from various parts of the world were called "Christ" too!!. They were also born by a virgin, had twelve disciples, did miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the poor. All of them were also killed by enemies, crucified on a cross, and they all died and resurrected. So the story was already common before the so called Jesus. That's why Rome destroyed other ancient scriptures about other Gods and made it illegal to believe other Gods or read any other book outside the bible. That's the very reason you're asking that question because unless you research history you'll think Jesus is real.

Jesus is not a historical character. The Jesus story in the bible (which you call history) was copied from older religious books of older religions that existed before Christianity. Otherwise, you must admit that all the other messiahs before Jesus also existed.

We started gaining access to modern technology after the birth and death of Jesus Christ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A 2.2 Graduate Be Accepted For Masters?? / Weird Mysteries That Will Blow Your Mind - Daewoorazer / Chrisland: We Never Demanded A Second Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.