Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion (68344 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Ugosample(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If they sign a 2 year deal, and artiste is hopeless, the record company loses...... On the other hand, the artiste might blow mega, record label making a killing, while artiste is made to work like an elephant, but eat like an ant.....

The latter was the issue Kizz Daniel had... .. ...

that's why I suggested the clause for periodic adjustment in the contract
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Lexusgs430: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Ugosample:

that's a balanced perspective you got there

But I think that the contract should be short term, 2 years max and within that two years whatever is written in that contract must be upheld.

Another thing that can be done is to add a clause on the contract for periodic adjustment

Because these fights between label and artiste is getting embarassing

What the record label can do is, selectively upgrade contracts, to keep performing artiste happy......

But the record labels are also very greedy...........
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Lexusgs430: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Ugosample:

that's why I suggested the clause for periodic adjustment in the contract

Greed no go gree.......
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Ugosample(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

What the record label can is, selectively upgrade contracts, to keep performing artiste happy......

But the record labels are also very greedy...........

now you don talk the koko.

GREED
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Luthercboi709(m): 2:35am On Dec 09, 2018
Are you looking for a photographer for street shots with any budget or do you wanna do a viral video, music video, covering of wedding, and shows etc
Please contact me via WhatsApp handle 07015421422
I work with every budget
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Goodnews123(m): 4:23am On Dec 09, 2018
grin ;Dl
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by COMPAQ(m): 5:16am On Dec 09, 2018
This na common Haven homes na
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by WaffenSS(m): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2018
That's a semi detached duplex

Why would a single man build a SDD and you call it a mansion? Or even his?

Guy's clearly renting
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Kirinwa: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2018
easynetsms:
Money is good

buy cheap internet data from us. Check my signature for more details... 100% legit

Go and create a thread and advertise your product. That way people will rate you well if you are genuine. For now, you can be a fraud.
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Hezekiah5050(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2018
Thermodynamics:

You, how many cash out you don cash out.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by prince049(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2018
LecciGucci:
Cultists
Why did you say so bruh
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by redcap: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2018
WaffenSS:
That's a semi detached duplex

Why would a single man build a SDD and you call it a mansion? Or even his?

Guy's clearly renting

It's actually a terraced house(duplex if you like).
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by WaffenSS(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2018
redcap:

It's actually a terraced house(duplex if you like).

Nope.

Semi detached
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Born2Breed(f): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Singer, Kizz Daniel who is a force to reckon with in the nigerian music industry in a new post shared a photo of himself as he struck a pose with his cars in his newly completed mansion.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/kizz-daniel-strikes-pose-with-his-cars.html

All these tight tight compound sef.

How do people enjoy a personal property without a lawn, trees and flowers.
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by redcap: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

Nope.

Semi detached

Nope.
Regular semi detached doesn't come in three floor.
No need for the argument though.
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by WaffenSS(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
redcap:

Nope.
Regular semi detached doesn't come in three floor.
No need for the argument though.

No one says semi detached mustn't be more than 2 floors

Semi detached
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by redcap: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

No one says semi detached mustn't be more than 2 floors

Semi detached

Show me the full pictures of the building only then we would know what it is.
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by WaffenSS(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
redcap:

Show me the full pictures of the building only then we would know what it is.

Semi detached
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Ladylollypop: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Location is now his house.... between d boy has noticed that his berret trend made him look stupid
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by easynetsms(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kirinwa:

Go and create a thread and advertise your product. That way people will rate you well if you are genuine. For now, you can be a fraud.

Thanks for ur advice , I will do that

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Kirinwa: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
easynetsms:

Thanks for ur advice , I will do that

Mention me when you create the thread, you may have won yourself a customer. Once my data exhausts, you will be contacted.
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by easynetsms(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kirinwa:

Bro I did exactly as u requested... Thanks so much for the advice .. You can check the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4909060/hot-mtn-promo-1gb-550#73979480
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by Onyi22(f): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Does he has any baby mama?
Re: Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion by stanliwise(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Does he has any baby mama?
oh so you wanna know so you can apply abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.