Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives (50938 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary In Maldives / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2018
KELVINXY:

Sweetheart
I pity whoever that chose to build something meaningful with someone as stubborn as you, who will always refuse to try something new for a change.

PS: go work on your mentality my luv

Oh, you finally managed to subscribe...eeya — poor broke nigga. It's only poor wretched people that talk like you. Drop your narrow-minded attitude and learn to be open minded. Only then can you eat the good of the land.
I'm not wasting my time on you again, so argue with your keypads.
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives by KELVINXY: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Hipsofagoddess:

Oh, you finally managed to subscribe...eeya — poor broke nigga. It's only poor wretched people that talk like you. Drop your narrow-minded attitude and learn to be open minded. Only then can you eat the good of the land.
I'm not wasting my time on you again, so argue with your keypads.

Honey go and get a life ok?
#Sadist
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives by dailynaijanews(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Its nice that he's able to do that with his family. If only they would go mountain biking, only this time without the kid. Curious as to what mountain biking is all about? You can visit here: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-full-suspension-mountain-bike-under-1000/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The ₦230 Billion A80 Private Jet That Flies Real Madrid Players (Photo) / Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo To Train With Manchester United Under 21s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.