Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (46551 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by jessedaflow: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2018
pascalbenz:
Baba I Sight You Head Burn Rugged Minded, One Day We Go Reach Promise Land! Cause Who Fight And Run Away Go Live To Fight Another Day .
Once ur mama drop u ontop labour bed, kitchen,road side or maternity my bro na there wey hustle start..lifes comes with struggling.. even if dem born u 4 rich home u stil got ur own problem..
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by Revolva(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Yoruba Muslims, I'm sure hardship and frustration caused this..
When we told you people that buhari is bad luck u people didint listen..
Anyways rip

You are an idiot and a fool someone commit suicide and you here to just bring tribal bash how do you know he is Yoruba if I see u I fit beat u like thief
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by McKay12: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2018
xtervaganza:
life is a gift. Tell that to those born during the plague, famine or war.

You know it's easy for you to sit pretty in your house using internet with all other life easing techs and say life is a gift.

It's like nysc sending you to boko haram infested borno and then telling you it's a gift and you should appreciate it.

A survey was done in a foreign university and people were asked which they would prefer, to be born into this world as they are right now or not to exist at all. Guess what? Over 70% chose not to exist or be born into this world at all. So now tell me what's good in what most people don't want. What no one asked for
I have been meticulously following your conversation with Goldstick, and i must admit, you're extraordinarily intelligent, as Jesus Christ would say i quote " flesh and blood did not reveal this to you ". Any body who doubt your submission concerning this matter; life, universe and suicide, should endeavour to read the Bible book of ecclesiastics 4:2&3. Depression is very real,we should all pray that life do not push us to a breaking point. Beside, life itself is not fair.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by Fhowe: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2018
fykes:
Damn... Such a young life... I made two trips that define my views on life early.
1.I visited prison during nysc,
2. I went to motuay when lost my bae..
And I can boldly say... Nothing is worth the life we have.
Suicide can never be an option!!!
People have gotten past worse than you can imagine.
i think the government have to include it in their curriculum to make excursions to prisons mandatory at the senior secondary level ,that will change the mind set of many people ,when you visit a prison and you interact with the inmates then you will know somethings you have done you are actually lucky to have the freedom you have.The unnecessary fights ,the unecessary sleeping over and many many things

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2018
a lot of plenty suicide in the Buhari regime

nawa oooo
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by modate2: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
Depression is real. If you feel down, talk to someone ending your life is insensitive to your loved ones, friends, acquaintances, colleagues and neighbours even the guy reading the news will feel down. Tomorrow is always better than yesterday.
How about avicii the white musician even after talking to people he killed himself Anyone who is gonna die is going to die fact
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2018
Kyngfarabale1:
....i pray u die like that

Na u go die like that na..
Na Una Vito buhari nau. undecided
Na still Una e Dey affect

Rubbish
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2018
Dredgemaster:
Fool, what has his tribe or religion got to do with the issue?

Who be this cow?
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2018
Revolva:

You are an idiot and a fool someone commit suicide and you here to just bring tribal bash how do you know he is Yoruba if I see u I fit beat u like thief
grin
Look at this idiot it's like u want me to break you into 2.
Cow!
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by komodapson(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alright
MrSix:

Different specs and prices sire.
Yeah...my company is at the computer village.

Message me on whatsapp lets discuss.
Number is in my signature below this text. Tell me your moniker when you do.
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by Godskidk(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
xtervaganza:
life is a gift. Tell that to those born during the plague, famine or war.

You know it's easy for you to sit pretty in your house using internet with all other life easing techs and say life is a gift.

It's like nysc sending you to boko haram infested borno and then telling you it's a gift and you should appreciate it.

A survey was done in a foreign university and people were asked which they would prefer, to be born into this world as they are right now or not to exist at all. Guess what? Over 70% chose not to exist or be born into this world at all. So now tell me what's good in what most people don't want. What no one asked for
That's right, but a gift doesn't have to be wanted to b a gift. It's a gift nonetheless... We should learn to respect life, it should be held as sacred.
Even some young men in war torn areas still fight for survival instead of wasting their lives unnecessarily.
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by Amumaigwe: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Griezwoman:
Tragedy struck, this morning, at the Police barracks, Ikeja, Lagos, as a 23-year-old boy hanged himself.

The deceased, identified as Nasiru, allegedly left a suicide note before taking his own life. The police officers that came to evacuate his body, however, stopped people from reading the note.

Watch The Video

Source

Nasiru, sounds like a Yoruba Muslim. You want to foist Jubrin on Nigerians by force while you take the easy way out?
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by Rextizzle(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
pillan:
so sad, feel bad for him
Hmmmmm why
Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by NKOE64: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
WE ARE BACK FOR XMAS WINNING...BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..NO SCAM AND NO COMPLANING..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . by xdeman: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
MrSix:
Quest for peace of mind and happiness takes us to depression zone and what's close is suicide.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery available
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
send me a text in WhatsApp so we can talk about ur laptops 08110326526

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn / Kenyan Oldest Prisoner Finally Released From Jail At Age 87 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.