Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party (58617 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by Agugbadin: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So his father is a bleacher lipsrsealed

He is naturally fair and handsome, remove the clog in your eyes so that you can see clearly.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by samlake(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Happy family...
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by wakaawaka(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dude you are a bastard.

If you want to know why, ask me.
Mizwisdom:

Wealth shows in attitude.

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by notoriousbabe: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by wealth2al(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Toks2008:

Where in the bible was it written that a wife should divorce her husband on the basis of adultery?

Maybe her decision was based on common sense and self preservation not the bible.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by Toks2008(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Maybe her decision was based on common sense and self preservation not the bible.

And is that scriptural?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Toks2008:

And is that scriptural?

Must everything be scriptural?
Is democracy scriptural ? Is watching movies scriptural ? Is science scriptural?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Must everything be spiritual ?
Is democracy spiritual ? Is watching movies spiritual ? Is science spiritual ?

Edit : scriptural

My brother if she was just a celebrity o guess there won't be need to abide by the sriptures but she is a Reverend hence the need to abide by the scriptures.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by Bitterleafsoup: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Agugbadin:

He is naturally fair and handsome, remove the clog in your eyes so that you can see clearly.
show me his b as baby pic mumu

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party by Bitterleafsoup: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
jude33084:

Whose father do you refer?

Pastor Chris is from a lite complexion family sir/ma

The guy is a Ghanaian and from a dark skin type undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.