Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives (832 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by mayprince(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Emeka gift is to talk the day that fall in the future dates,his family found out when he was 18 years old."His sister discovered his gift when they were playing one day"his mom said " she asked him which day his birthday will fall next year and he got it" and that's how his sister continue to ask emeka plenty dates and he always get it.
Emeka now 29 years is a teacher for vocational center where he teach special adults who does not get the opportunity he has.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-46376759&hl=en-NG&tg=421&pt=51

1 Like

Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by mayprince(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2018

Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
How does he impact lives with such silly gift?

1 Like

Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by amaniro: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
How does he impact lives with such silly gift?

Nigerians are too savage and realistic.... November 5th 2099 go be...... grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by SmartMindsFx: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
amaniro:

Nigerians are too savage and realistic.... November 5th 2099 go be...... grin

That should be either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Hope I'm close

2 Likes

Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Lol.. The thing is that nobody has the strength to start investigating whether he's right or not grin So we just assume he's right
Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by greenek: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2018
NuhRegular:
Lol.. The thing is that nobody has the strength to start investigating whether he's right or not grin So we just assume he's right

You can set your fone calendar to that date and verify. It's that simple, simpler than trying to discredit a man trying to find acceptance (being autistic is Hard)

3 Likes

Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2018
greenek:

You can set your fone calendar to that date and verify. It's that simple, simpler than trying to discredit a man trying to find acceptance (being autistic is Hard)

I honestly doubt I was trying to discredit him. But thank you for your input.. I'll try that when I have time
Re: Meet Emeka,the Human Calendar Whosuffers Autism & Uses His Gift To Impact Lives by greenek: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
NuhRegular:

I honestly doubt I was trying to discredit him. But thank you for your input.. I'll try that when I have time

Okai, would be expecting your response after you've tried.

Do you mind we getting to know each other?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Luxury Semi Detached 4bedroom Duplex With BQ In Lekki See Pics / Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person / I Want To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.