Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

"Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" (356 Views)

Being A Failure Is Not That Bad Afterall / "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" by Born2conquer: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is my 3rd year in my business and I'm still doing what I've been doing since 3 years ago..

Doing it over and over..

I've gotten many ideas , worth of millions

But the fear of Failure, the fear of people rejecting the idea has been limiting me.

I'm always scared of what will happen if at the end of all plannings.. It turns out woefully.

Because of that..I've not tried anything,

HELP ME.. I've got another idea..clear idea , I've been working on it and I'm left with Executing it only but I've been delaying it.I'm scared that people will reject it..

Why ROMANCE SECTION? this is the biggest section on nairaland
Re: "Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Born2conquer:
This is my 3rd year in my business and I'm still doing what I've been doing since 3 years ago..

Doing it over and over..

But the fear of Failure, the fear of people rejecting the idea has been limiting me.

I'm always scared of what will happen if at the end of all plannings.. It turns out woefully.

HELP ME.. I've got another idea..clear idea , I've been working on it and I'm left with Executing it only but I've been delaying it.I'm scared that people will reject it..

Not every risk will pay off. Learn to take calculated risk, have something to fall back on if It doesn't pay off, Risk is part of life do not be afraid to fail.
Re: "Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" by okoroemeka(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Born2conquer:

Doing it over and over..

if you always afraid of failure then you can't succeed,almost every success story has tales of woe,anguish and failures behind it,the mindset of many successful individuals is not how they failed,it is what they did when they failed,did they stay on the ground and give up or did they rise up identified what caused the failure and tried other ideas that will work.failures and setbacks are part of the natural cycle of life.if you are afraid of failure then you are afraid of success.
Re: "Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Romance section is the biggest section.

Quite true...

But the demographics stand as;

98% idiots
1% Unserious fellas
1% Underaged reasonable fellas.

Good luck with your quest for answers here

(1) (Reply)

How To End A Relationship The Right Way / Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? / How To Have A Very Long Lasting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.