Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (69253 Views)

Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by edupedia: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:
The uneducated herdsman that mistakenly found himself in the Nigeria army was marveled at the sight of the weapon that the highly intelligent Biafrans was using in dealing with him and his fellow Abok!s.

....so who won the war?...did u?....keep deceiving yourselves as usual....
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by AndLeo(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria has well educated and high performance individuals. We deserve a better person as a president not buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by FarahAideed: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2018
michoim:

Yet he ceased a rifle from a Biafra soldier. Think before you talk...

Does that man look like who can sieze anything at warfront ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Back2Daura(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Even at the rank of Colonel the congenital dullard still had to be taught how to use a G3 rifle .

Did you notice buhari age in 1969 and the current buhari there is no much difference in the ageing face. While my late grand father pics in 1969 who did 2005 at age 109 is the same ageing face with buhari. I urge all to go to their achieves and check the grand father in the 60s.
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by techgeek12(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2018
chiagozien:
He should have Go and admire ogbunaigwe.

God bless the brains that build Ojukwu bucket.

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by babadee1(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:
The uneducated herdsman that mistakenly found himself in the Nigeria army was marveled at the sight of the weapon that the highly intelligent Biafrans was using in dealing with him and his fellow Abok!s.

But they still lost. Maybe it takes more to win a war than being a highly intelligent Biafran.
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by sogodihno: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2018
fuckboys:
Nigerians was their foot soldiers, everyone knows this. The real war was between Biafra and Britain

indeed. Gowon is a British too, likewise Awolowo. SMH!
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by JuanDeDios: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:
So he was 25 in that photo and already a Lt colonel.
It was easy in those days since there weren't many qualified older educated people. Ministers were mostly in their 20's in those days and Gowon became head of state at around age 30, if my memory serves me right. Recall Buhari and co joined the military with their secondary school qualification and were made officers, something you can't dream of now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by EmekaBlue(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Early innovation from d Igbos.....

Ogadimma
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by AK481(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2018
What happened to the Igbo man that owns that gun?

Once again this is an envidence that buhari slaughtered a lot of Igbo in first round and he is proud of it.

On his coming part for part 2,he slaughtered again using python dance.

Words on the marble” I killed a lot of igbos to unite Nigeria,I have no regrets and if the civil war happened again,I will kill more”

We will remember
The east remembers
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Cajal(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Can't you see that the other smart officer was explaining the còck and ejection mechanism to the Dullard
....see frustration
This may not end until 2023
Sorry brother ...
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by dominique(f): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:

It was easy in those days since there weren't many qualified older educated people. Ministers were mostly in their 20's in those days and Gowon became head of state at around age 30, if my memory serves me right. Recall Buhari and co joined the military with their secondary school qualification and were made officers, something you can't dream of now.

Not only in the military, the older generation were very lucky with career progress. Now they're all old and not willing to give way for the younger ones to advance in their careers. Sad really.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Sardauna24(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2018
See this tribalist bigot
GuyWise101:
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Burgerlomo: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Even at the rank of Colonel the congenital dullard still had to be taught how to use a G3 rifle .

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Sardauna24(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Exactly....
Roger3D:
You ibos are bitter that the so called uneducated herdsmen taught you the lesson of your lives 50 years ago.E still dey pain you
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Casemiro(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2018
> it is well

Biafra my country
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by cashkid: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2018
BillGoldberg:
The mischievous OP is trying hard to be smart by half. He only named it this caption to draw traffic!

The correct caption should be A Southern Nigerian soldier teaches a Quota system, Gworo chewing, Useless Australopithecus Africanus, Never do well, President by mistake, Child Rapist, Paedophile Grand Pa on how to use a rifle!

Buhari never participated actively in the Biafran war. He was busy at Ughelli looking for toddlers to rape. This Gerontocrat as at then was in charge of Nigerian Army cows at Asaba and only knows how to shout "Kai ime nini"

Na ur miserable father participated actively in the biafran war right? Buhari has been holding ur fathers by their balls since time immemorial grin
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:

Where are the ”intelligent Biafrans” now?
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Neddyogu(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:
So he was 25 in that photo and already a Lt colonel.

Everybody knows 74yrs abi 75yrs Na football age.
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Brightest04(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2018
One thing that comes to my mind when I read of people using abusive words on Buhari and calling him all sorts of names is JEALOUSY.

Honesty, looking back from where this man had come from and his present status,there is nothing more reasonable to say than to thank God for his life.

And I bet many of those abusing him in one way or the other may not attain to what he has attained today.

Why not give God glory for his life and continue to pray for him for for God's direction to lead the country right.

His being there today is the will of God.

His being alive today is equally the will of God.

Forget tribalism, forget hatred.

For he God has blessed no one can curse.
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by marticeus(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Losing such a deadly to an enemy, I doubt if such complacency can come from the Biafran side, obviously the weapon belongs to the federal government.
Biafra in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by hkidola00(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

That's a Heckler &Koch G3 assault rifle that can fire 800 rounds of 7.62×51mm NATO rounds a minute(the same round Nigerian Army still uses till date ) and a maximum firing distance of almost 4 Kilometres...Its a very viable and deadly weapon
kaii 4 kilometers ke....
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by hkidola00(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2018
Warship:

Correction
400metres and not 4km(4000m).
me self fear as I see am
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by akdjr(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Biafra don too suffer for Nigeria hand sha. One of the Soldier who fought the war told me whoever witness the war will not even mention Biafra again. He still has a scar of the bullet wound.
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by tyinfinity: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2018
ojukwu fear Buhari that was the reason why he ran like a he goat.
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Moukandjo:

Bro, you mean the gorilla descendants of shuku okike alabiabia whose heads & brains were deliberately flattened at birth

Lmao... If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Iketech: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2018
My grandPa showd me d ogbunigwe n even taught me how to make one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Iketech: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2018
My grandPa showd me d ogbunigwe n even taught me how to make one.
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by enny4real23(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Roger3D:
But yet they still lost just like the Germans and Japanese grin
I love that reply, its awesome
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by tyinfinity: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2018
most of this Biafra posting nonsense are product of Hausa soldier during the war .they are sad because they know that children born between1967-1971 in biafraland about 87% are mostly from Hausa or Yoruba soldier.if any biafran abuse Buhari he is abusing is father .
Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by BluntBoy(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2018
fuckboys:
we fought the war with British not Nigeria, if we had fought the war with Nigeria we would have wiped out hausas and yorubas 50 years ago grin

Stop making silly excuses out of ignorance.

Both Nigeria and Biafra had allies. You people had the support of France and Israel and many other countries. Nigeria had the support of the UK and some other countries.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2018
humilitypays:
war most times is not won by the strongest and the mightiest but by luck and number.

Germany was a super power within 1945 era when the world war 2 took place, likewise their allies; Japan and Italy but the Allied Forces comprising: UK, US, Russia, France, Poland, Australia, etc were much more in number than the Nazis, so they won.

This was the same fate Biafra suffered.

Biafra comprised of: Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, AkwaIbom, Abia, Rivers, Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa back then with some south south state communities refusing to fight alongside Biafra out of fear.

Compare it with Nigeria that comprised of all the remaining states in southwest, north-central, northeast, and northwest.

Then add the British + Egypt massive support of Nigeria, you can see that Biafra really tried to sustain the unplanned war for 3 years, this is why people like Buhari, OBJ, IBB, Gowon, etc fear Igbo people till date, they know Igbos are too fearless and daring no matter the situation cool

Say that to 3 million of your people that were killed And you can keep on Encouraging Hatred if you are ready to lose 10 million more....... If another War brake out both sides will suffer as it happened back then. Biafra suffered Heavy Citizen Casualties on Nigeria Part only Soldiers sacrificed themselves ....Stop promoting Hatred it is people like you that give no room for peace in the World

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo / Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.