Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Star Boy Takes It To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Star Boy Takes It To Lagos (591 Views)

'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday / Star Boy VP Osinbajo In Niger State For APC Guber Campaign. Pics / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Vice President ProfOsinbajo made an impromptu visit to families in Sogunle today while on a door to door campaign.
This government has always ensured that every citizen is carried along irrespective of social class
#Febuhari is for the people

I wonder if Atiku or Obituary can try this

Re: Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by CilicMarin: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by kwammy5000(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
impressive, i love osinbajo.
Re: Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Either him or Tinubu for 2023 presidency
kwammy5000:
impressive, i love osinbajo.
Re: Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by Afamed: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
The most effective VP so far in the history of Democratic era in Nigeria.Dont argue with your remaining 0.5 mb
Re: Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Star boy na the real deal. An epitome of the quintessential Omoluabi and man of the people the Yorubas always love, revere and support like Awolowo, Gani Fawehinmi, Falana, Soyinka et al.

Let us see the miracle fans of Atiku wish to see when they are shouting everywhere that the SW will reject the much-loved Osinbajo, a future President in the making, and his boss PMB ,who has shown he is a friend of the Yorubas, for a thief and elitist, i.e Atiku, and a Yoruba-hating bigot in Obi.
Re: Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Afamed:
The most effective VP so far in the history of Democratic era in Nigeria.Dont argue with your remaining 0.5 mb

The man is blessed with boundless physical and mental energy also. The name Star boy is really fitting. One of the most charismatic politicians to emerge since 1999 when our current democracy began.
Re: Star Boy Takes It To Lagos by Sirjamo: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yemi "Ronaldo" Osinbajo
Namadi " Morata" Sambo

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi Residents Threaten To Block Enugu - Onitsha Expressway Over Neglect By FG / Young Soldiers On Their Way To Maiduguri To Battle Boko Haram (photos) / Angry Nigerians Storm Embassies Over Alliance With Thieving Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.