Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Marriage Gone Wrong - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Gone Wrong (43936 Views)

Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. / Parenting Gone Wrong. 9 Years Old Slay Queen / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Jaqenhghar: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Staceyjohnsn:

Well if you see him ask him for me.
Perfect response

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by OkunrinOloro: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
It's called a Certified True Copy of the original document.
The law is that any document (like a Marriage Certificate) which is issued by a government ministry, department or agency under provision of law is a Public document (also called Primary evidence).
If it gets lost, it can easily be replaced by approaching the Public Officer who is in charge of keeping the records to produce another copy called a "Certified True Copy". This CTC is as good as the real thing and it can be used for any purpose for which the lost original was intended.

jasper83:

sorry sister for your predicament, though I'm not a lawyer but I know in matters of divorce, if a partner is proving to be stubborn by not releasing the marriage certificate with the help of your lawyer you can approach that same registry you did your court marriage for a copy of the certificate like a duplicate in their log book. I have forgotten what they call it, but is not a too difficult thing to get just approach a lawyer and you will be fine.

Please next time learn to look before you leap, love is not everything okay, it's obvious the guy is not into you, cut your losses now.

Better luck next time and try and marry within your status and not low people, they are energy drainers .Gracias
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Ugosample(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Lol.naija musnt hear say you come from overs.

Na so their body go dey miswork. grin

See guys dropping and telling d op to come and marry Dem

If na guy too.babes go full here

very shameful

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by oluayebenz: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Stories that touch the kidney.

When the going was good, nobody knew.
Now yawa don Gass, everywhere must ring.

Don't be surprised if the story up there is far from the truth, she might be the one trying to play a fast one on her husband.

All in all,
Mathew 8 :22
"Let the dead bury the dead"

U are so smart

You trust Nigerian girls abroad u are on ur own
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Chuks9000: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=codemaniacs post=73703047]

she's going through a divorce.. shes's not in her right mind[/quote I suppose so sa
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Ianmaduka(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:
Madam OP.You story is bent. It is clear that you added a few sentences to garner pity. E.g "I was willing to move to Nigeria permanently and forget about London completely. It was time to do the traditional marriage now, he said he’s not doing anymore."

Those are lies. You came to Nigeria to divorce him and move on with your life since the guy was deported. But since you are married legally, you are stuck with him. You came to divorce him but he is refusing.

Don't lie. Come clean. Say it as it is and I will help you with direct steps to take and where to go if you come clean and say it as it really is
this dude is on point exactly how it is my lalasticalala�

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by oluayebenz: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:
Madam OP.You story is bent. It is clear that you added a few sentences to garner pity. E.g "I was willing to move to Nigeria permanently and forget about London completely. It was time to do the traditional marriage now, he said he’s not doing anymore."

Those are lies. You came to Nigeria to divorce him and move on with your life since the guy was deported. But since you are married legally, you are stuck with him. You came to divorce him but he is refusing.

Don't lie. Come clean. Say it as it is and I will help you with direct steps to take and where to go if you come clean and say it as it really is

Smartest dude on this forum

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by pastie(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
yettymuse:
This platform is large enough for you to start a thread for your 'kindred spirit'. I'm a woman, I speak for the women folks!
we are all connected here, and this particular thread involves both parties, I see no offence in what he has said, we should focus on been fair to each other rather than been sentimental.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Ugosample(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
SURElee:
I used to think it is traditional marriage with parental consent before registry marriage. Anyway wetin I Sabi sef. Biko, people who know should help her, and God bless you all while you help her get out of this heartbreaking trauma. Some guys are as unstable as the waves and rides of the sea.

traditional marriage with parental consent for registry marriage in Nigeria

I don't think that is the case in Ikoyi tho

it might be the case in the east, because I know that is the kind of thinh they can do

but if it's true, then Nigeria indeed is a gigantic $hithole

Parebtal consent for two adults to get married cheesy cheesy

Uwa mmebi undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
So guys dey hustle Obodo oyibo wife too?

Anyways, I doubt anyone abroad would really b disturbed about one court marriage that happened in Nigeria when they are far away in London.

Leave London for Nigeria? Interesting, didn't know such love still exists.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Ianmaduka(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Don't blame her shaaa.oyinbo no savi lie at all...

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Men are just wicked

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by oluayebenz: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:

At the bolded, why do you feel the guy is below her? Because you saw London abi? Your inferiority complex is more glaring than Buhari's inefficiencies.

Infact that guy brain need formatting
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
pastie:

we are all connected here, and this particular thread involves both parties, I see no offence in what he has said, we should focus on been fair to each other rather than been sentimental.
really, I didn't even see a gender battle until he highlighted that.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Xisnin(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
oluayebenz:

Smartest dude on this forum
He is the dumbest.
He would be a big failure if this was an exam.
The thread is about how to get a copy of one's marriage certificate but that mumu
started apportioning blame.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Xisnin(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
LagosWharf:

At the bolded, why do you feel the guy is below her? Because you saw London abi? Your inferiority complex is more glaring than Buhari's inefficiencies.
He is 100% right.
No financially equal or superior person will be afraid of divorce or illegally migrate to a foreign country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by pastie(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
chccho:

My guy stop exposing your poverty mentality online for the world to see. If I want to travel to the UK tomorrow na to face airport straight.

I am not from your village
stop bitching around nigga, what he said is rightfully attributed to what you posted, only that he didn't see it the way you wanted even if you are pretending.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by jaksmillioniar: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
yettymuse:
you didn't only help the Op with this eye opening piece, you have 'liberated' a whole lot of women that would be reading this. God bless you.
May god purnish u for attacking men wen dat not all men are animal as u

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by pastie(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2018
You will not have to see that when it's been part of you kiss grin
yettymuse:
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by cross22: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2018
jasper83 your advice is ok. The marriage certificate she is going to ontain is called Certified True Copy (CTC) here in the United States but she really has to find out what it is called in Nigeria, especially from an Attorney.
My advice is that she will need an Attorney to help her with getting the CTC as well as divorce process.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
May god purnish u for attacking men wen dat not all men are animal as u
you're a broken boy and I won't be a party to your fix! Meet the people that failed to raise you properly! Vagabond!

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by jaksmillioniar: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2018
yettymuse:
you're a broken boy and I won't be a party to your fix! Meet the people that failed to raise you properly! Vagabond!
Tell dat to ur genaration am a man of 36 yet u call me boy.u see u dont hav any sence

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Daeylar(f): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2018
yettymuse:

No gender battle there. They are the ones who want to start gender wars and then try to shift blame. The advice was given to a woman so you thanked who gave the advice and said he has not only liberated the woman but also so many women out there and they want to pick offense? SMH
they should have just quoted the post and said he has liberated men and moved on, instead they are looking for problems where there are none and looking for who to drag into silly gender battles,
they want to tell you what to post and accuse you of nonsense just because you didn't post what they wanted. The gall. Trying to derail the the thread with unnecessary arguments and looking for who will do it with them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Madam go and die, if you know those love sites why coming here to whine.. Do you think that girls far better than you is not around... Second hand cloth like you... Only those second class of men will be so furious for a used tired akwete. Let me smoke my OGChushi first.. Cough I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by jaksmillioniar: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2018
yettymuse:
you are a stupid boy! I know you are Masturbating on this attention you get from me! Choke on this last one! Modafucka!
ignore
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Marriage is overated by some idle citizens,
But a gentle n God fearing dude wl make my day anytime...

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 10, 2018
yettymuse:
you are a stupid boy! I know you are Masturbating on this attention you get from me! Choke on this last one! Modafucka!

and what's so special about the attention he qot from you that's qonna ever make him masturbate?!

how megalomaniacal!

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Daeylar:

No gender battle there. They are the ones who want to start gender wars and then try to shift blame. The advice was given to a woman so you thanked who gave the advice and said he has not only liberated the woman but also so many women out there and they want to pick offense? SMH
they should have just quoted the post and said he has liberated men and moved on, instead they are looking for problems where there are none and looking for who to drag into silly gender battles,
they want to tell you what to post and accuse you of nonsense just because you didn't post what they wanted. The gull. Trying to derail the the thread with unnecessary arguments and looking for who will do it with them

crap!

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by aariwa(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2018
LagosWharf:

You are on point.You know ladies and their games very well.She came here to garner pity with an incomplete ,one sided and muddled up story

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by MarianaTrench: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Grupo:
This story is so fake and the OP doesn't sound like someone from London.

I'm afraid so many nairalanders will send "her" pm and they may get scammed in the process.

So you think every Nigerian living in the UK speaks queen's English? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.