Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

............ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ............ (4586 Views)

Loving The Playboy (A Contemporary Romance Story) / Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / 16 Notes On How To End A Life By Akachi Chukwuemeka. UNN Suicidal Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
update start tomorrow guys revived I sent you a mail boss
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Episode 1

My name is Martins the last born of the family of four with my parent,i have an elder brother a Ronaldo on his own but he is not in Nigerian.
He is managing my dad business overseas,it take my parent long time to give birth to me after many miscarriage after they have born Ben my elder bro,my parent really pampers me alot especially my mum i have everything i need or want.

So all my childhood life from infant to age 15 i'm only an holy brat,never have anything to do with girls even still a virgin.On my 15th birthday my both friend Seyi and Gbenga known as a bad playboy and really smoke alot and drunk visit my parents have travel that day but leave me with more than enough cash to have fun for my birthday.
I tell my friend about this well been a bad playboy they ask for some money which i give then after which they go out,been only me in the house with the maid it is really boring for me but i'm surprise when my friend show up later the night with alot of wines and w**d.smiling mischeviously..TBC
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2018
I ask them what are the w**d for and the wine is too much for 3 of us,they look at each other and burst into a laugh.Right there i know they are up to something after their laughing session,Gbenga head to the door and open it wide the first thing i sight are gals of different size curve and very nice tits i open my mouth i'm really amaze.
Almost immediately music blast from our stereo i look at the direction Seyi was smiling sheeply there,
Gbenga-now that the ladies are here lets party..They are scream in excitement,did i told you that someguys i never know also come that are my friend plans anyway.

Music blasting wine popping and gals twecking i know i'm in for a long day two monstercurve like gals come to my direction romancing me,as the shy type i try to pull away but only bump to someone i look back to see another girl there.I look at my friends direction to see them already smoking and drinking then one of the girls talk
hey handsome drink these it won't harm you know...I collect the wine and drink

1 Like

Re: ............ by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Nice one dear
Following
Re: ............ by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2018
@Ann2012 @Aprilwise @Skubido
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
I drink up the wine thinking it will calm me but no that one never calm anything after many round of wine,i only see myself doing what i'll never do if i'm not drunk i begin to play with one of them butt and one is already sitting on my laps and the last one beside me but i place my head her soft welcoming tits shei guys sweet live is really good.

I play with then for sometime when the one on lap stand i give her a why that move look she only smile and cattwalk away the butt is notsomething to really joke with,she return later with rolls of w**d i'm too drunk to reject it one of them lit it up for me.I drag it in and cough out instantly they are laugh at me before one of then teach me how to smoke gradually i graduate from novice to amateur from amateur to senior.Before the day end i have graduate to master after alot of w**d smoking i begin to see things like five headed lizard smoking too in the sittingroom andmany strange things you can never think off the party end around 2:00am i'm already mad...TBC

1 Like

Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2018
If you smoke for the first time you will know what i'm talking about,i'm really seeing many thing the one that surprise me most is the picture of my dad that come out of the frame grab one girl and smoking with the other hand.I laugh my lung out maybe the girls know that it will happen so they did'nt interfere into my own strange world,one of them only take my hands and lead me upstairs then i see my brother Ben reading a very giant bible while using the second hand to cares his konji.

I laugh because ever since i know my brother he never carry bible talkless of going to church and it really amaze me not did he only read bible but a giant one for that matter,things that later happens the rest of that night will only be know by my oga at the top.

I only feel sweet sensation bursting my brain but i did'nt know where it is coming from,throughout that night i'm half conscious i wake up very late next morning to see myself lying on the passage floor with this three gals unclad next to me so we never enter room

1 Like

Re: ............ by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
grin Thanks for the update
Continue
Re: ............ by Ann2012(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
LightQueen:
@Ann2012
@Aprilwise
@Skubido

Thanks for the mention Sis kiss
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ann2012:

Thanks for the mention Sis kiss
welcome on board

1 Like

Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
LightQueen:
Nice one dear
Following
sight you first ma'am
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Episode 2

After another round of fucking sucking just talk about any style they leave around 6:00 in the evening,my guys are still around their parent are same as my always on business trip i join them in the sittingroom smoking.I take a roll from the one that still remain they look at each other in shock but i don't really care i lit it up and begin to enjoy the feeling,they are surprise to see me smoking like a professional.
Me-kudos to the gals you provide for me nan why the face
Both burst into to laugh i just continue minding my w**d
Seyi-so you dey say that Bella and co teach you this yesterday
Me-maybe
Gbenga-i dey tell you guy say that gals will spoil this jew,Bella wey no even mind the kind of smoke she go take
Seyi-i swear that gal feel lit any grass she see if smoke no dey but leave that thing how game nan*he wink at me*
Me-Baba those girl nan roughrider ooo they too sabi cowgirl
Gbenga-welcome to the league bro hope you feel catch up for UEFA or maybe you go dey China league
Me-Bastard
...TBC

1 Like

Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018

After around an hour later both made to go,well Gbenga can drive not that me and Seyi can't but both our parent never want us to drive.After they leave in Gbenga's Kia Rondo i enter the house back though the maid have been having this disgusting look when cleaning the whole house but i really don't care because i'm in planet 7 after taking 4 rolls

I enter my room have my shower then try to rest but hunger no gree,i head for the dinning where i see fred rice cover for me i pick up my spoon and started eating but the sight i'm seeing did'nt make me to concentrate again our maid is scrubing the floor in the sittingroom though she is more older than me but nothing concern me she can't see me watching because her back face me.As the butt just dey move up and down make my konji erect,i try to concentrate on my food but i can't when she change position and turn to face to me.

I can swear on bin Laden grave that this gal no use bra,the two melon,just stand firm i still dey look when i notice her face on me

2 Likes

Re: ............ by Ann2012(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Keep the updates coming

1 Like

Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Ann2012:
Keep the updates coming
more to come soon
Re: ............ by hardeygbolar(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Guy abeg update, I dey feel ur write up
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2018
continuation

She look at me with if they dare you,i don't care even if she carry all the legend defender like Terry,Puyol,Gallas and Abidal i will brake then into particles because i'm almighty Pele tonight and my shoot is of Bastituta.

I am still looking at her direction until some brush me i look there to see her packing my plate away,as that her butt dey move in slow motion another current pass signal to my konji.

I look at the sittingroom to see my dad picture wink at me,like that is what i have been waiting for i stand up and follow her into the kitchen she is washing the plate there with her back turning to me give me a very good look of her curve.Sharply i off my trouser and tiptoe to her back that ass wide sha i calculate her measurement it will be nothing less than size 45 i look at it for sometime before i finally plot my move i guide my konji very well to the G spot and slowly but steadily move forward

My chest is beating speedly,i put my hands on her tits wetin happen next i never know..TBC

1 Like

Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2018

What i only know is that i wake up next day with bandage on my head,i look around to see that the place is very white then i see the kind of calendar the hospital use.Am i in hospital i don't know the door open and Seyi and Gbenga walk him**
Gbenga-baba how far how body
Me-where am i
Seyi-hospital nan your maid call me that you fall down and hit your head on the wall
Aih so this is what that winch told them
me-where she dey
Gbenga-she dey house nan
Me-good for her if i see her she don die like this
Seyi-wetin dey happen nan relate us nan
I tell them everything by the time i finish Gbenga is rolling on the floor with laughter,Seyi also is holding the wall to support himself after they have made jest of me
Gbenga-so you don turn to something you wey dey form mum's boy before now wan nack your maid and she is not even your agemate
Me-i beg shut up those gals i sample she nan mate we be wetin dey her body self
Seyi-This is what you get from her body nan
they laugh again
Me-oya dey go make i wan rest bye

1 Like

Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
I spend a week there by friday Gbenga pick me and drop me off at my house,i enter and head straight to my room i avoid her like plague and i did'nt eat her food.

Thank God my parent haven't arrive or else i get many explanation to do,by the evening time Gbenga and Seyi come dress for club i quickly have my bath and off we go.

We will get to the club i'm amaze that at age 17 Gbenga is widely know in the club they hall him,after the greetings we find a corner where we sit and order for wines.We started drinking but Gbenga later excuse himself from us later come with rolls of w**d,we continue with the smoke i'm still enjoying myself when someone talk from my back
*you are really progressing bae*i look back to see Bella i know the day is already better,she sit on my lap while she collect my roll on and started smoking.

Two other girls follow her and sit with both Gbenga and seyi,by the time we are ready to leave,i'm really able to pull myself together i'm high but did'nt see things again.

Revise is the case

1 Like

Re: ............ by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Well done OP
Still following, I'm enjoying it
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Continuation

Revise is the case now Bella is heavily drunk and misbehave,even Seyi is very high that he laugh abnormaly to things that is not even funny.But Gbenga is cool as ever he pay for the drink we can't go home that night luckyly there is an hotel opposite the club,we book three room for each of us i help Bella up to my room she did'nt even let me close the door before she jump on me.

she give a hot french kiss after kissing for sometimes

She push me on the bed then she strip her clothes,why i also off everything except boxer.

She come over me and started to kiss me again,till when i felt her hand on my very hard Konji.

She started to cares my konji though i haven't off my boxer then she stop i look at her hungryly she only smile and move downward.

I did'nt know what she is up too until she off my boxer and cares it i moan out in pleasure when her mouth connect with my konji.

Though it disgust me but the sweet sensation i'm feeling won't let me to stop her,she give me a deep throat mouthjob***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ............ by Ann2012(f): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmmm isss ok smiley

Thanks for the update
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2018

I feel at heaven it is not long that i cum she swallow everything

Bella-now your turn baby

She move to the bed and spread her leg wide that everything show,my konji stand up back immediately.

I'm about to move to bed to do the thing when she said i should lick her up

me-what i can't do that

Bella-but i do it to you it won't kill baby just try and learn ok

Me-ok

I move to the bed and bury me face in her G spot but i really don't know what to do when she move her hip up which collide with my face,i don't know how it happen but my tongue bury inside her p***y i try to bring it out

when she speak please don't just do it like that,though the pussy smell nice but i haven't do it before so don't blame me

I started doing as she command and she also moan very loud that i know the person next door will hear,after sometime i notice her wall contrast i don't know why but i continue

Even now she is moving her hip to my face and using her hand to press my head

She cum later i did'nt know she is about to
Re: ............ by Ann2012(f): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2018
Hmmmmm

Well done OP
Re: ............ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thanks Op
Continue
Re: ............ by aprilwise(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
lightQueen and ann2012 . I salute you ladies beautifully. Op nice work. I shut my mind while reading the last episode.
Re: ............ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol @shut my mind

Good afternoon dear @aprilwise
Re: ............ by Ann2012(f): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
aprilwise:
lightQueen and ann2012 . I salute you ladies beautifully. Op nice work. I shut my mind while reading the last episode.

I salute you too Boss

Keep shutting ya mind grin
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Happy sunday guys update continue later tonight welcome on board sir aprilwise
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
sorry i did'nt post as said something just came up sorry about that
Re: ............ by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2018

I did'nt know if i had know i will have move my face away,i'm irritated with the whole drama on a normal day i will spend the rest of the day in bath.

But my konji will kill me if i did'nt devour the meat in front of me,i rub my konji and penetrate into her she moan out in pleasure i move steadily but slowly before i gain speed i move faster.

15mins later she turn me over and ride me like a Stallon,i'm in heaven and did'nt even pray i should come back to the planet earth again.

Some minute later i feel her pussy wall contrast as it do when she was about to cum before,she ride me faster and deeper while i only play with her breast she cum again very much now even the bed is very wet.

I did'nt know how i last this long only my oga at the top will have answer,i change to doggy and bang her from behind for almost 10mins before i shoot my shot in her very hard.

Some of my cum escape out of her pussy and run down her lap without even cleaning up,we slept like that till the morning but she is not there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezeudo (A Story Of War And Peace) / New Story: TOCHI / If I Were A Girl 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.