Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k (28154 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by Alejob: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sharp girls!
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by dingbang(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Its very easy for a man to get caught cheating, but a woman, naah.
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
That is d worst game I can play wen it comes to relationship

D man bleeped up big time, ,,,,,,u don't hunt or play games within your vicinity
He should listen to the 10 crack commandment by notorious big
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by don4real18(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
mylove4God:
Once had a similar experience. The guy was trying to be smart on I and my roommate. We tried eating some of the money he claimed that he had but there was no money, he was just an empty drum making loud noise. My roommate invited him over, telling him that I travelled but only for him to travel all the way down to our place to find out it was just a trap. You can tell how it ended.
How greedy can you get?
You don't want to date him knowing his nature yet you want to eat his money....
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
mylove4God:
Once had a similar experience. The guy was trying to be smart on I and my roommate. We tried eating some of the money he claimed that he had but there was no money, he was just an empty drum making loud noise. My roommate invited him over, telling him that I travelled but only for him to travel all the way down to our place to find out it was just a trap. You can tell how it ended.

date rich boils like us u won't nawao
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by notoriousbabe: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Married man trying to smash two friends

This story got yoluba stench all over it angry
and so fokn what?
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
I laugh in French. Most UK naija doctors usually have sidechicks. What do you do when you can make up to between 1-1500 pounds daily and ojukokoro eye no gree you rest. Rabbish fellow
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
The guy was not just smart. He should have successfully launched and completed one project before proceeding with the other. But no, greed no allow am.
mylove4God:
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
all na buhari
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by mylove4God(f): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
don4real18:

How greedy can you get?
You don't want to date him knowing his nature yet you want to eat his money....

He wouldn't have claimed what he is not. It is good to be real.
Re: Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k by bluefilm: 8:00pm On Mar 18
Fhowe:
what is wrong with this two old hags they are not even happy baba wants to shine their dirty kongo

The thing just taya me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.