Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else (23359 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by NairaMedia: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Popular artiste manager and entertainment personality, Soso Soberekon, trended on social media during the week when he stated that the Peoples Democratic Party would have been dead if not for the efforts of Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike.

Many felt he was trying to curry favour with the governor with that statement but Soso maintained to Sunday Scoop that the governor had been helpful to the entertainment industry.

He said, “Wike supports young people and he has helped the entertainment industry in no small measure. I am from Rivers State and I have been working so hard for many years but past governors (of the state) did not recognise me. But the first time I was introduced to Wike, he really encouraged me and has been very supportive. Past governors were only interested in armed youths who were into cultism and militancy but Wike encourages hard work. He was happy that I had been able to make a name for myself in Lagos.

“When Davido came to Port Harcourt, I took him to see Wike and the governor urged him to partner with the government to help youths in the state maximise their potential. The governor told us that we could stage talent hunts in the state and he would provide venues for us. Right there, he called the state’s commissioner for culture and tourism and told him to support us. We are even the ones that haven’t really taken him up on his offer because Davido has been very busy. But hopefully by January, we should be able to do something.”

Soso dismissed insinuations that his friend, Harrysong, is a disloyal person. He stated, “What they have said is not true. Harrysong has the heart of a child and he is very emotional. He doesn’t have parents; so, he easily feels cheated. Meanwhile, people have swindled him a lot in the past; he tends to be overprotective. Because of that, he cuts anyone off when he is offended, which makes some people feel he is not loyal. I can authoritatively tell you that Harrysong is not an ungrateful person.”

Asked about his marriage plans, Soberekon said, “Getting married is in my plans but funnily enough, the person I wanted to get married to, wedded another person. I invested so much money in the relationship but at the end of the day, I wasn’t available. My heart was broken but we were both at fault. Right now, I’m not in a relationship but once I see someone I like, I’ll make my move.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/my-fiancee-broke-my-heart-by-marrying.html

3 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by sluk(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Cool dude

5 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by carzola(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2018
One of the people I respect the most
In the industry and I will like him to
Mentor me on artist management etc.

Tho.
God will bless you with the best woman Sir!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by kellz0(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Soso

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by BOOMnaija(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
With this kind of name u av, i will also break ur heart at last if i were a lady....imagine being addressed as mrs. Soso. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by melanch(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
The lesson is simple. Don't waste a woman's time. Marry ASAP even if na bride price you pay.

Get an adorable personalised xmas e-card this season for N500.
You can send them friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter etc.

Or order my seo package and get it free
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Alejob: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Egein(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
In the second to last sentence, he said "I invested so much money in the relationship..."

It was at this point I decided to stop reading, but unfortunately for me I had gotten to the end of the story.

It was also at this point that I realised that Soso is a fool, and fortunately for him, he has me to tell him.

13 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by zyzxx(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Soso

Happy Sunday fam
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by tstx(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
And you are still calling her your Fiancee
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Kclique: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Plenty of the story is about Wike's good nature.
And without exaggeration, Mr. Project is a wonderful man.
Next...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by AnikeAyaOba(f): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
I don't know him tho!
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by elclassical(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
this one no get problem.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Alejob: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Better to loose a fiance than a wife Mr.... Keep your chin up!

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
she actually did u a whole lot of good

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by goshen26: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buy glue

Mrs So-so-so married to Mr So-so-so
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Alejob: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
He didn't speak like a celebrity.... I like his openness and simplicity!

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by mastar111: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Soso. East Syde Records. Respect.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Another Sad Song..!

I feel U bra.....!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by gare(f): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
NairaMedia:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/my-fiancee-broke-my-heart-by-marrying.html

You are not telling us the reasons she told you , the bad habits, character don't make us feel you are a saint, or you maybe a one minute guy.
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Greatidonis: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
You are the bigger fool you think every one is as poor or stingy like you? Soso started rolling G wagon Benz long before most of your celebs got one.

quote author=Egein post=73689060]In the second to last sentence, he said "I invested so much money in the relationship..."

It was at this point I decided to stop reading, but unfortunately for me I had gotten to the end of the story.

It was also at this point that I realised that Soso is a fool, and fortunately for him, he has me to tell him.[/quote]
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Afflalo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Breaking up with ur fiancee in December is nt a good thing at all
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by semasir: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Well Wike tried and is still trying his best but he never encouraged the youths posted to Rivers State for the NYSC financially one bit since the beginning of his tenure till 2016/2017 I'm so sure.
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
I don't know this negro. I've never heard of him until today. Why is he on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Dshocker(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alejob:
He didn't speak like a celebrity.... I like his openness and simplicity!

And how are celebrities supposed to speak up?
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by holluwai(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
This dude has great secrets.
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
BOOMnaija:
With this kind of name u av, i will also break ur heart at last if i were a lady....imagine being addressed as mrs. Soso. Hian!
Lol problem
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by CirocBoi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Egein:
In the second to last sentence, he said "I invested so much money in the relationship..."

It was also at this point that I realised that Soso is a fool, and fortunately for him, he has me to tell him.

Bros Abeg nor vex for am
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by blackgold2018(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dshocker:

And how are celebrities supposed to speak up?
They always speak like angels with no flaws.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ishilove:
I don't know this negro. I've never heard of him until today. Why is he on the front page?
Lol... Some of "us" know him. cool

tstx:
And you are still calling her your Fiancee
He never did.. Forget the headline, Read the article well.
Re: Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Egein:

Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Photos: Is Monalisa Chinda Pregnant? / Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.