Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun (1185 Views)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / I Need A Book By Sheikh Adam Al-ilory (please Help!!!) / Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Asalam alaekum warohmatulah wabarokahtuhu ikwa fi deen.

I would love to talk on this kafir, mubtedih, faasiq, Dajal, Munafiq called Adam Abdullah Al Ilory
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2018
What we will first discuss here is who are sufi and ashary..

What are their aqeedah

And what is Islamic ruling from kitab wa sunnah with understanding of the sahabahs on sufi and ashary

We will then discuss the nonsensical statements that this mubtedih say about islam and sunnah of rosul

And we will then talk on those defending the jalabi man on his kufru
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2018
Kufar for only single person, kafir for many people Abi?
Olodo. Jabatawisky virus in action
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2018
The usool of sufi is drawn from shia.. their creed is almost the same..

it's full of innovation..

and what they are practicing is a self made religion affiliated with Islam while in reality they were never part of Islam..
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2018
The biggest part of their creed is that ALLAH IS EVERYWHERE IN HIS PRESENCE..

and this belief negates everything in Quran and hadith
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2018
The second biggest part of their creed is tawasul..

They set up rivals with Allah, call on them and uses them as an intermediary between them and Allah
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2018
Another part is grave worshipping ..

they call on their dead so called awliyah to answer their prayers, to put barka (blessings) on their things and life
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2018
They also give Allah names that doesn't belong to him and they reject the attributes of Allah but just 7 ..and those 7 they accepted is not even in accordance with sharia of Allah
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2018
they also bring every kind of innovation into the deen
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Demmzy15(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Animal ni boboyi Sha. Mods this is getting to much, this guy needs to be banned. Look at how he's just making takfir anyhow, if you don't do something, we'll all answer on the day of Judgement.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
Animal ni boboyi Sha. Mods this is getting to much, this guy needs to be banned. Look at how he's just making takfir anyhow, if you don't do something, we'll all answer on the day of Judgement.

bring dalil that he's not a kafir. as simple as that. don't come here to rant please
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
*AYAH & HAADITHS THAT PROHIBITED SECT/FIRQO IN ISLAM*

*INDEED ALLAH has warned us against breaking islam in to sects condemned it by seperating his prophet from all of those who break the religion it into sects. Removing the prophet peace be upon him declear them as not part of the religion(islam). Lest Allah compare them with the mushrikun(polythiest)*.

As the Mighty says in : Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 159:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

And in : Surah Ar-Room, Verse 31 & 32:

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

(Always) Turning in repentance to Him (only), and be afraid and dutiful to Him; and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and be not of Al-Mushrikun (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, idolaters, etc.).

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

Of those who split up their religion (i.e. who left the true Islamic Monotheism), and became sects, [i.e. they invented new things in the religion (Bid'ah), and followed their vain desires], each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.

So what is our(muslim) concern with them(sectarians) when the prophet is unconcerned??

Or are we to partake in an act Allah decribed as an act of mushrikun??

Now you wonder why do they then devide the religion and refuse to repent when Allah has said this much about the division.

Its niether my fault nor yours but what has been decreed by The lord of the whole world(Allah). The prophet also prophesised about it and our predecessor(salaf) never doudbted it would happen nor do we.
The Prophet, salallaahu 'alayhi wassallam, said: "Indeed the Jews split into 71 sects, and the Christians split into 72 sects, and this Ummah will split into 73, all of them in the Fire except for one." They said: "Who are they? O Messenger of Allaah." He said: "Those who are upon that which I and my Companions are upon today." [Abu Dawood, Ibn Maajah, Ahmad, and Ad Daaramee. Graded hassan-saheeh by Imaam Al-Albaanee].

Though we do not know what is hidden that we might have said these and those sects are the sects in hellfire but we could deduct from his (peace be upon him) speech "Those who are upon that which I and my Companions are upon today" that these and those sects are those in hellfire. So if we find anyone upon a way(methodology) different from that of the prophet and the first generation we say "indeed this is one of the 72 sects in hellfire".
Not that we condemn anyone except that they have been condemned by the Allah and his messenger. Allah said in Surah An-Nisa, Verse 115:

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا

And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination."

After that you still ask yourself "then why is one group condenming another? Dont even know which is the saved group".
Sincerely, we are suppose to be one but we could never avert Allah's decree even if we wish. Perhaps those lost sects might never agree they are lost but bieng happy upon thier misguidance and thats another decree by Allah then he shall judge them according to thier desire. Allah said in: Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 52, 53&54:

وَإِنَّ هَٰذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاتَّقُونِ

And verily! This your religion (of Islamic Monotheism) is one religion, and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me.

فَتَقَطَّعُوا أَمْرَهُم بَيْنَهُمْ زُبُرًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

But they (men) have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in its belief.

فَذَرْهُمْ فِي غَمْرَتِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ

So leave them in their error for a time.

In there Allah makes it clear that they shall all hold they are upon the truth while they are far astray on a plain error.

If you are truely seeking for the truth then its for you to investigate which is upon truth. How?

Allah said in: Surah An-Nisa, Verse 59:

...فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ
وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

...If you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

The best way to identify the truth by every individual was mentioned in the above verse "refer it to Allah and his messenger. Meaning - refer it back to the Quran and sunnah of the messenger(speech, practiced and whatever is affirmed by the messenger). Then a principle should be deducted "do not take anything as your religion except what has evidence from the Quran(kitab/book) and Sunnah" AND whenever anyone tell you anything about the religion, your first reply should be "what is the evidence for that from Kitab wa/and Sunnah".

If you hold this principle with your molar teeth then you shall be able to seperate the truth from falsehood. Nevertheless, we do not accept anything from just anybody except he/she gives refrences and he/she his trustworthy. Because Allah said in: Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 6:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ

O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done.

Afterall, Allah called the people of truth(a group) that they should call people to the straight path and forbid people from what Allah has not make lawful.
In Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 104:

وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful.

Then He the Exalted warned against falsehood(as many group as they might be). Because they are arrogant and shall be punished severely. In Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 105:

وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.

Yet we believe it is in the hands of Allah that anyone should be guided. And we pray for thier guidance. Allah guides whoever he will and let astray whoever He wills. This is confirmed from Surah Ibrahim, Verse 4:

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ

And We sent not a Messenger except with the language of his people, in order that he might make (the Message) clear for them. Then Allah misleads whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
that the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) said: "Indeed
Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, created His
creation in darkness, then He cast His Light upon
them, so whoever is touched by that light he is
guided, and whoever is not, he goes astray. It is
for this reason that I say that the pens have dried
with Allah's knowledge."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2642
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ، جَابِرٍ حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ شَرٌّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ فَقُلْتُ هَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَسْتَنُّونَ بِغَيْرِ سُنَّتِي وَيَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْيِي تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ هَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ قَوْمٌ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ فَمَا تَرَى إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ تَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ عَلَى أَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It has been narrated on the authority of Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman who said: People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about the good times, but I used to ask him about bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said: Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then God brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. I asked: Will there be a good time again after that bad time? He said: Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil. I asked: What will be the evil hidden therein? He said: (That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points. I asked: Will there be a bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call they will throw them into the fire. I said: Messenger of Allah, describe them for us. He said: All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language. I said: Messenger of Allah, what do you suggest if I happen to live in that time? He said: You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader. I said: If they have no (such thing as the) main body and have no leader? He said: Separate yourself from all these factions, though you may have to eat the roots of trees (in a jungle) until death comes to you and you are in this state.

Sahih Muslim
(The Book on Government)
Reference : Sahih Muslim 1847 a
In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 81

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said: “The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”

Sunan Ibn Majah
(Tribulations)
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 67
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)

We pray Allah make us firm on the path of his messenger and guide those who he had strayed!
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abu Fawzaan Al-Gareeb
Where is Allaah, Is he everywhere as the Sufis claimed?

The above question looks very simple, but what some Muslims give in response is not very correct, Many will answer by saying Allaah is everywhere e.g inside our home, in the car, place of work, even in the toilet, while some will give no response.

Many also believed Allaah doesn't exist at all (Audhu billaah), let see what Allaah stated in the Qur'an and what the Prophet said regarding this.

Allaah said;

"Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven, will not cause the earth to sink with you …?" [67:16]

Even Pharaoh, the enemy of Allaah who disputed with Moosa (peace be upon him) about his Lord, told his minister

Build me a tower that may arrive at the ways, the ways of the heavens, and I may look upon the god of Moosa …" [40:36-37]

It was narrated from Muhawiyah As-Shahmi that the prophet asked her slave girl ‘Where is Allaah?’

She said: Above the heavens.’ Then he asked her, ‘Who am I?’ She said, 'The Messenger of Allaah. Thereupon, the Messenger of Allaah ordered me to 'Free her for She is a believer’ ”

(Muslim, Abu Dawud, and others).

Shaykh ibn Kathir while commenting on Surah Yunus v3, ibn kathir reported, “That the verse has been understood by the companions of the messenger that he (Allaah) sits over his throne, from ibn Abbas, Abdullah ibn Mas’oud, Zaid ibn Thaabit, Ali ibn Abi Taalib, Atta, Qatada”

[Tafseer, ibn Kathir]

With all the above evidences, it should be understood that Allaah is on his throne and his throne is above the Seven Heavens and not within, this is to say Allaah is not everywhere, but his knowledge covers everywhere, this is the correct view and what a Muslim should know and understand.

Baarakallaahu Feekum!

Abu Fawzaan Al-Gareeb
1440 A.H.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
this idiot adama lahanatulah alaehi..

he said niqob is part of Islam
he said there's a prophet that later became a kafir
he said he knows the unseen
he said to bow to greet only is what is shirk.. bending and kneeling isn't shirk
he also rubbishes the hadith and Quran verses where we were instructed to do tawasul with the names of Allah, also with our good deeds.. he said he count it as riyah (hypocrisy) to do tawasul with our good deeds
He also does taawil of sifatulah.. he does not accept that ALLAH has hands and other sifats HE used to tell us about HIMSELF in the Quran
He is no different from Ahmad tijani..

agbako keferi ni won
so many trashes he said..

and some Fools are still defending him..

how can you defend a sufi?
someone who neglected the sunnah of rosul and belittles it
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Empiree: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
[s]
Abuheekmat:
this idiot adama lahanatulah alaehi..

he said niqob is part of Islam
he said there's a prophet that later became a kafir
he said he knows the unseen
he said to bow to greet only is what is shirk.. bending and kneeling isn't shirk
he also rubbishes the hadith and Quran verses where we were instructed to do tawasul with the names of Allah, also with our good deeds.. he said he count it as riyah (hypocrisy) to do tawasul with our good deeds
He also does taawil of sifatulah.. he does not accept that ALLAH has hands and other sifats HE used to tell us about HIMSELF in the Quran
He is no different from Ahmad tijani..

agbako keferi ni won
so many trashes he said..

and some Fools are still defending him..

how can you defend a sufi?
someone who neglected the sunnah of rosul and belittles it
[/s]

Ómó ale òsógbó extremist. Get a job.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Fundamentalist: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2018
boko haram thread undecided

jumps to next thread.

i dont have case with you but your teacher embarassed
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by AlBaqir(m): 4:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Empiree:
[s][/s]

Wallahi omo ale Osogbo ni o because we don't have animals and boko harams among us.

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Empiree:
[s][/s]

Laughing . Find me a job then
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
AlBaqir:

Wallahi omo ale Osogbo ni o because we don't have animals and boko harams among us.

Shite.. The worst of sect. . Father of sufi. Have you call on Ali your rabu today..

Even abu lahab is not as worst as you
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by aadoiza: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
OP, if you truly are a Muslim you need to take it easy fa. You can't go around branding everyone a kafir. And calling sheikh Adam one is not ideal. Abeg slow your roll.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:
OP, if you truly are a Muslim you need to take it easy fa. You can't go around branding everyone a kafir. And calling sheikh Adam one is not ideal. Abeg slow your roll.

Calling a kafir a kafir IS ibaadah

Calling a kafir a Muslim makes one a kafir.

Adam is a kafir
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by aadoiza: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Calling a kafir a kafir IS ibaadah

Calling a kafir a Muslim makes one a kafir.

Adam is a kafir
Haa!!! How did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:

Haa!!! How did you come to this conclusion?

Which conclusion
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by aadoiza: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Which conclusion
Your final statement. Calling a fine scholar keferi
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:

Your final statement. Calling a fine scholar keferi

Laughing ..

Sufi Ashaira jalabi man, despite all the proofs I brought against him . He is still a sheik to you. .

Laughing. .

He's a kafir. . Plain kafir
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by aadoiza: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing ..

Sufi Ashaira jalabi man, despite all the proofs I brought against him . He is still a sheik to you. .

Laughing. .

He's a kafir. . Plain kafir
Seriously? I had to go back and read your so-called proofs but can't find nothing.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Fundamentalist: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:

Seriously? I had to go back and read your so-called proofs but can't find nothing.

cool cool
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:

Open your eyes
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by aadoiza: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Open your eyes
I don't know the creed you profess, but you're doing an awful job propagating it.

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by aadoiza: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Fundamentalist:

cool cool
Do I need glasses to see the proofs he claimed to have presented? I don't geddit.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Fundamentalist: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:

Do I need glasses to see the proofs he claimed to have presented? I don't geddit.

I clearly understand what he is propagating. His teacher has problems accepting the truth even when he was shown his mistakes and his misguided ideology. This same teacher has students who saw and accepted this mistakes and left the fold . He is too ashamed to leave because of what people might say about him . Not only did they abandon the ideology, but they condemned him vigorously. It shows humans don't fear Allah the creator but men . His ideology has been shattered to pieces by scholars of high Eminence. We have challenged him to tell us who thought him such ideologies and who preceded him in such ideologies , it all ends in insults , lies and abuses just like what you see about this poster . He has been challenged to write a book to promote his ideology but refused because his statements are conflicting ( say A today and change to B tomorrow) .
Re: Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Laughing.

This is Among the reasons why they (alaro, sharof, amubieya and others) are kufar .

They are defending adam adulah
Despite the fact that they know he's a sufi, he's a jalabi man, he's ashaira, he rejected hijab, said he knows the unseen, said there's a prophet that became a kafir and so many insane things..

Alwalah wabarah.

These foolish and stupid idiots claiming salafs are defending a kafir who cares less about Quran, hadith and sahabahs. .

Am not surprised, habeeb markaz.. Despite all the insane things he's saying about islam.. It's only sheik that's refuting him. .

The so called stupid idiots now gather themselves with sufi, Elegbe and co to refute habeeb markaz and they are even respecting him .

What a shameful act ..

Kafir will always be a kafir until he or she believes in Allah and rosul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Observing The Fasting Of Ramadan / Pls Can Eye Drop Administered During The Day Nullify Ones Fasting? / Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.