Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Htc Users Please Come To My Aid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Users Please Come To My Aid (402 Views)

Redmi Note 11 Users, Please Share Your Experience / MTN Users Please Come In. / Google Buys HTC Assets In $1.1bn Return To Mobile Phone Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Users Please Come To My Aid by OLUWABIG(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2018
HEY guys am looking for the link for the official software update (not custom ROM) of HTC Desire S A510e from Android 2.3.5 to 4.0 have searched the net but to no avail

note :
Carrier:N/A or HTC
Region:General unlocked

The current software is just giving me problem of internal storage
I delete and reinstall my whatsapp almost everyday

guys I will be glad if you can help me
Re: Htc Users Please Come To My Aid by hyuga(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2018
OLUWABIG:
HEY guys am looking for the link for the official software update (not custom ROM) of HTC Desire A S510e from Android 2.3.5 to 4.0 have searched the net but to no avail

note :
Carrier:N/A or HTC
Region:General unlocked

The current software is just giving me problem of internal storage
I delete and reinstall my whatsapp almost everyday

guys I will be glad if you can help me

shocked Bros only custom can be available for you. Official for where ? Even phones of 2 years ago aren't getting official update talk more of Desire?
Re: Htc Users Please Come To My Aid by OLUWABIG(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2018
hyuga:

shocked Bros only custom can be available for you. Official for where ? Even phones of 2 years ago aren't getting official update talk more of Desire?

Thanks bro actually am seeing the official update file on there official development site

but it either the carrier does not match or the region according to the ones have spotted so far
Re: Htc Users Please Come To My Aid by OLUWABIG(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2018
hyuga:

check out one the exampls

https://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads/P1575
Re: Htc Users Please Come To My Aid by hyuga(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
OLUWABIG:

Thanks bro actually am seeing the official update file on there official development site

but it either the carrier does not match or the region according to the ones have spotted so far
You mean you saw official flash file for Desire s? To which OS? ICS (4.0) ? I will advice to get a custom ROM as you'll be able to do somethings to help optimise the usage of the device.
Re: Htc Users Please Come To My Aid by OLUWABIG(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
hyuga:

You mean you saw official flash file for Desire s? To which OS? ICS (4.0) ? I will advice to get a custom ROM as you'll be able to do somethings to help optimise the usage of the device.

ok bro but I don't know how to install it oo
Re: Htc Users Please Come To My Aid by hyuga(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
OLUWABIG:

ok bro but I don't know how to install it oo
Just search and put XDA at the end of your search parameters you should get a step by step guide. You'll root your device too so try searching for HTC quick root or srsroot pc app

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Android Battery Last Longer / Xiaomi Mi Play First Impression, Specs And Price / Gionee F103 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.