Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer (1384 Views)

LIfe Of A Software Engineer / Whats The Expectant Salary For A Cybersecurity Software Engineer / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by fedrick4god(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2018
Hello peeps,
I just noticed a lot of people go into web development with the aim of learning programming and get stucked, while only few people actually become software engineer. In advance country folks their decide from onset what they want to do with programming while some might not even know shit about web design when there are alot of area of specialization like firewall engineering, network engineering, multimedia engineering and lots more using only one or two programming languages for the rest of their career.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by ncpat(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Because it is easier

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by airsaylongcon: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Man must chop. The income from Web dev is fairly steady compared to Software engineering

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by fedrick4god(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ahhhhhh, thanks for being sincere. I need to take my time to master java programming language because I might need to work with complex algorithms that will utilize full-fledge programming capabilities in other to solve problem. Also can I become an engineer within one year while enrolling in training school like HiiT

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by yorex2011: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
fedrick4god:
Ahhhhhh, thanks for being sincere. I need to take my time to master java programming language because I might need to work with complex algorithms that will utilize full-fledge programming capabilities in other to solve problem. Also can I become an engineer within one year while enrolling in training school like HiiT

Whats your current skill set?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by fedrick4god(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
yorex2011:

Whats your current skill set?
Learning core java topics like polymorphism, multithreading, interface and host of others like abstraction.
Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by netsurfer01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
fedrick4god:
Hello peeps,
I just noticed a lot of people go into web development with the aim of learning programming and get stucked, while only few people actually become software engineer. In advance country folks their decide from onset what they want to do with programming while some might not even know shit about web design when there are alot of area of specialization like firewall engineering, network engineering, multimedia engineering and lots more using only one or two programming languages for the rest of their career.

Na wetin dey sell for here.. Lol

I'm into Android Development though.. (Full Java and partial Kotlin) wink
Re: Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer by DavidOluyale(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Its like that globally. There are more web opportunities than the others.

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript / Dotnet / Oracle Certified Associate Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.