Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold (4935 Views)

Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Adediwura Becky Shares Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by DGynx: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Dark, bold and beautiful actress, Adediwura Adelugba aka Wuragold has starred in movies like Closet, Lizard, Deep Heart and Bile among others.

In this chat with Entertainer, the single mum of one opens up on how she got into the motion picture industry, the birth of her foundation and why she held a semi-nude photo shoot to commemorate her 40th birthday recently.

https://www./2018/12/why-i-had-nude-photo-shoot.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Olawalesadiq(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2018
that good
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Richdad50(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
At 40! Very shameful and lacks direction. 40 is usually the moment of retrospection and deep internal evaluation of one's life projectile.
If you can't be saved at 40, then your chances of ever having a rethink will be at 70. A very regretful age to regret.

#RichdadDarts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Nwaoma14(f): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Where is the nude pinshure ? Mbok

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by bayocanny: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nwaoma14:
lol you funny
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by DGynx: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nwaoma14:
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Violetteisbae: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nwaoma14:
hmm is that wo they teach you to come and be doing here
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Nwaoma14(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yes my dia ...my love for female nudes no be for here grin grin
Violetteisbae:
hmm is that wo they teach you to come and be doing here
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Nwaoma14(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Die
bayocanny:

lol you funny
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Nwaoma14(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Close your dirty teeth wink smiley
DGynx:
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Mperaw: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
lionel messi is just an exceptional player check out his free kicks last night
https://planetnewsng.com/messis-free-kicks-keep-barcelona-ahead-of-chasing-atletico-see-match-highlight/
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Nwaoma14(f): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ogbeni wole soyinka please keep ur grammar till when she is 41cause for now I want to see the nude picture
Richdad50:
At 40! Very shameful and lacks direction. 40 is usually the moment of retrospection and deep internal evaluation of one's life projectile.
If you can't be saved at 40, then your chances of ever having a rethink will be at 70. A very regretful age to regret.

#RichdadDarts

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Violetteisbae: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nwaoma14:
Ogbeni wole soyinka please keep ur grammar till when she is 41cause for now I want to see the nude picture

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by Nwaoma14(f): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Your goatie is not allowed[quote author=Violetteisbae post=73702742][/quote]
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by KingLennon(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
A fool at 40..... lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold by speedyconnect3: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Every woman wan slay no matter the age.

That's how one enjoys it wen we call her "mummy"

She go dey smile like cheshire cat lipsrsealed shocked

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User / Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift / Photo: Karen Igho & Mr. Ibu Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.