Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy (43445 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by obailala(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
pauladonis:

Sir, I would implore you to go through the origin of tithing in the book of Genesis, Abraham, the father of Israel started the paying of tithes, He divided his spoils of war into 10 parts and gave tithe to Melchizedek, remember?
Jesus accused the pharisees when they claimed to be children of Abraham, Jesus said, "If ye were sons of Abraham, ye would do his works" Paul further said it in the new testament that "THE LAW WAS NOT MADE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS MAN" if the children of Israel were righteous, they would pay tithes without it being stipulated by law or commandments. The priesthood of Jesus is after the order of Melchizedek who recieved tithes of Abraham (the bearer of the promises of Israel) as "A priest of Righteousness"... Read more in Hebrews chapter 7 and pay your tithes as an exercise of Jesus' righteousness which is now in you as a born again Christian. Happy Sunday.

olumide4christ:

Thanks Bro for pointing out Hebrews Chapter 7 to him. I have also mentioned it earlier when someone was asking for verses of scripture that support tithing.

Unfortunately, a major proportion of the people speaking against tithing have not read the bible completely or even the entire new testament which they claim does not talk about tithing.
Now someone who has not read extensively about a subject, what right does he have to make assertions about that subject? You can only speak about what you know or have heard somebody talk about that. Unfortunately that's the status of many church goers in Nigeria today...the bible they know is only what the pastor preaches on the altar...they never have time to study & understand the bible on their own & as such, people like Daddy freeze shows up & says something unbiblical that is pleasing to them & like magic, they accept it without doing their own research.
Some say pastors force people to pay tithe...is it in all churches that happens? Of course not! The church where I worship for 22 years now does not force anybody to pay tithe or give...people do so because they know its biblical & we are answerable to God not the pastor. But many churchgoers (don't want to call them Christians) believe we give to the pastor not to God. If they aren't comfortable in a church where they feel they are forced to give, they should change church to a sincere church (BTW there are many of them around but they are not fanciful like the others) but give & tithe willing in the new church because its biblical & we shall all give account to God.

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with paying tithes; it's an act of love and honour for God and God definitely rewards faithful givers who make such sacrifices. The only area where there is a problem however is how some preachers teach that paying a tenth of ones earning is mandatory commandment of God given to Christians (i.e. new covenant believers including Gentiles); I'm yet to come across any scriptural backing for that message. Some preachers have also gone to the extent of saying a non-tither can't make heaven irrespective of what else the person does right. Should we actually believe this? How exactly is that scriptural?

Of course Abraham paid a tithe of his spoils to King Melchizedek and Jesus' priesthood is in the order of King Melchizedek. But then, there's nowhere the bible ever mentions or infers that the tithe Abraham gave was a commandment from God, Abraham gave it out of his own freewill and out of love and gratitude to God. Also, neither was it documented anywhere that Abraham did that more than once. It's on record that only the Mosaic tithing Law was mandatory for the Jews; and we all agree the Mosaic laws were never passed down to Gentile believers after the great commission.

So the real question is, for those preachers (a lot but not all) who teach about tithing on a regular basis being a mandatory command of God to all believers today, where exactly did that come from?

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Glink2018(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
obailala:
You haven't said anything here, just empty words as expected from one who is frustrated. If you have anything meaningful to say, say it in a civilised manner.

How Will a slowpoke comprehend?
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by obailala(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Glink2018:

How Will a slowpoke comprehend?
You still speak in parables; you must think I'm one of your family members. God forbid!
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Glink2018(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
obailala:
You still speak in parables; you must think I'm one of your family members. God forbid!

Abeg, free me...
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by vjohnson: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Daddy freeze my friend God bless you
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by pauladonis(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
obailala:

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with paying tithes; it's an act of love and honour for God and God definitely rewards faithful givers who make such sacrifices. The only area where there is a problem however is how some preachers teach that paying a tenth of ones earning is mandatory commandment of God given to Christians (i.e. new covenant believers including Gentiles); I'm yet to come across any scriptural backing for that message. Some preachers have also gone to the extent of saying a non-tither can't make heaven irrespective of what else the person does right. Should we actually believe this? How exactly is that scriptural?

Of course Abraham paid a tithe of his spoils to King Melchizedek and Jesus' priesthood is in the order of King Melchizedek. But then, there's nowhere the bible ever mentions or infers that the tithe Abraham gave was a commandment from God, Abraham gave it out of his own freewill and out of love and gratitude to God. Also, neither was it documented anywhere that Abraham did that more than once. It's on record that only the Mosaic tithing Law was mandatory for the Jews; and we all agree the Mosaic laws were never passed down to Gentile believers after the great commission.

So the real question is, for those preachers (a lot but not all) who teach about tithing on a regular basis being a mandatory command of God to all believers today, where exactly did that come from?

Yes, as you have said, giving of tithe should be out of love, not because we fear God or because anyone forced us to. The Bible admonishes us to be coveteous of good works, tithing is a good work as such... Our pastors, prophets and evangelists these days are similar to the levites in that God doesn't allow them to have their own business, (at least my own pastors don't have their own business) and are right to receive tithes which is used to run the church.
Moreover, I believe that if God could give us His only begotten Son, and all the inheritance that comes with accepting Jesus for free, we shouldn't be forced to pay tithes to Him. The selfish nature of man however makes it difficult to accept this logic.

There are several Old Testament giving doctrines (e.g, doctrine of First Fruits) that some churches still follow and they reap bountiful blessings by doing so. These things become easier to practice for someone who understands it and has had a personal encounter with God.
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by vjohnson: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
My dddy freeze
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by owoshuyi(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tithe appears in the new testament here LUKE 11 vs 42; LUKE 18 vs 13; HEBREWS 7 vs 5-9
grandstar:
The bible says "Happy are those conscious of their spiritual for theirs is the kingdom of God". I am glad at such a young age, you are conscious of your spiritual needs

I have gon e through your writeup and want to make some comments:

What is the origin og tithing?

Jacob had 12 sons and each son later would form a tribe.

Upon their entry into the promised land, each tribe was given land as their inheritance which they could cultivate and farm.

However, there was a tribe that was given no land. Those were the sons of Levi, the Levites. Their inheritance was Jehovah. They were to be priests to the nation of Israel.

In order for them to feed and take care of themselves, Jehovah commanded that the other 11 tribe should pay tithes which was to provide materially for the Levites.

Tithes were part and parcel of the Mosaic Law which Jehovah gave to the Israelites in the wilderness, the first ten being called the ten commandments.

So, the Israelites were commanded to pay tithes.

What about Christians, does the bible say we should pay tithes.

Interestingly, the word tithe does not appear anywhere in the New testament.

Though the word does not appear in the New testament does not mean it is not right.

However, if you read Galatians chapter from top to bottom, you will realise that we are no longer the Law of Moses and so have no need to continue following it. That was the primary reason Apostle Paul wrote to the Galatians.

Since Tithing was under the law, we need no longer to continue practising it.

In Galatians 6:2, there Apostle Paul condemned those who wanted to continue circumcision as it was under the Mosaic Law. There were some Jews who were making it compulsory for Gentile Christians to get circumcised. Gentiles (non Jews) never got circumcised as they were not Jews.

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by obailala(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2018
pauladonis:

Yes, as you have said, giving of tithe should be out of love, not because we fear God or because anyone forced us to. The Bible admonishes us to be coveteous of good works, tithing is a good work as such... Our pastors, prophets and evangelists these days are similar to the levites in that God doesn't allow them to have their own business, (at least my own pastors don't have their own business) and are right to receive tithes which is used to run the church.
Moreover, I believe that if God could give us His only begotten Son, and all the inheritance that comes with accepting Jesus for free, we shouldn't be forced to pay tithes to Him. The selfish nature of man however makes it difficult to accept this logic.

There are several Old Testament giving doctrines (e.g, doctrine of First Fruits) that some churches still follow and they reap bountiful blessings by doing so. These things become easier to practice for someone who understands it and has had a personal encounter with God.
Tithing is a good thing there's no doubt about that. But that is clearly not the point; the point is, 'did God command new covenant believers to always pay 10% of their earnings to him or risk eternal punishment'? Does that message have any scriptural backing?

The only scriptural reference to mandatory tithing was the Mosaic Laws which of course were fulfilled on the cross. Except one does not believe in Christ as the messiah or his sacrifice on the cross, new covenant believers, especially gentile believers were never subject to the Mosaic Laws. Even when the Pharisees tried to force down the Mosaic laws on gentile Christians, it was turned down by the apostles (read Acts 15:5-10). So why exactly are preachers of today clearly contradicting the stand of the original apostles by scaring Christians with the curses of the law over non-payment of a mandatory 10% of their income (i.e. malachi etc.)?... Isnt this what the pharisees were kniwn for which earned then rebuke from Christ severally?

Whatever happened to the teaching of Apostle Paul in 2Corr 9:7 where he taught gentile believers to give willingly whatever they chose in their hearts (as opposed to a specific percentage)? Does that no longer count as important?... Let us tell ourselves the truth, would Jesus really be happy watching today's preachers scare believers into paying tithes by threatening a potential financial crisis in their lives and eternal damnation?...
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Opelwonder(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2018
ollah2:

Tell me members of these churches aren't decieved
I don't know ur background but these guys are not deceived. there is power in these churches. in Shiloh I received my own healing from an ear problem I had.( pain in the ear and tinnitus) these 2 problems completely healed. the good part was that I only went once and that day I was healed. so u see my brother, there is power in these places I called. my dad avoided a serious surgical operation just by watching a sermon by a preacher. God still works wonders today. the Bible is real. if there are fake prophets, there are real ones. I recommend those 3 churches to u. if u attend any of them, u will do well. peace!
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by worriedguy(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Willexmania:
@ boboye4slim , you said you are 16 Years old.....

but you joined nairaland 8 Years ago (2010)

So , You Were 8 Years old when you joined nairaland?

#busted
he is not 16, he is 24. Check this https://www.nairaland.com/4468775/need-girl-life

Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by pauladonis(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
obailala:
Tithing is a good thing there's no doubt about that. But that is clearly not the point; the point is, 'did God command new covenant believers to always pay 10% of their earnings to him or risk eternal punishment'? Does that message have any scriptural backing?

The only scriptural reference to mandatory tithing was the Mosaic Laws which of course were fulfilled on the cross. Except one does not believe in Christ as the messiah or his sacrifice on the cross, new covenant believers, especially gentile believers were never subject to the Mosaic Laws. Even when the Pharisees tried to force down the Mosaic laws on gentile Christians, it was turned down by the apostles (read Acts 15:5-10). So why exactly are preachers of today clearly contradicting the stand of the original apostles by scaring Christians with the curses of the law over non-payment of a mandatory 10% of their income (i.e. malachi etc.)?... Isnt this what the pharisees were kniwn for which earned then rebuke from Christ severally?

Whatever happened to the teaching of Apostle Paul in 2Corr 9:7 where he taught gentile believers to give willingly whatever they chose in their hearts (as opposed to a specific percentage)? Does that no longer count as important?... Let us tell ourselves the truth, would Jesus really be happy watching today's preachers scare believers into paying tithes by threatening a potential financial crisis in their lives and eternal damnation?...

The bottom line summarily is to Pay Tithes not because of fear of some curses in the Old Testament. [b]
obailala:

The bottom line summarily is to Pay Tithes not because of fear of some curses in the Old Testament. [/b]
obailala:

The bottom line summarily is to Pay Tithes not because of fear of some curses in the Old Testament. The people of the Old Testament were so stiff necked that anytime Moses came with an instruction from God, he had to add curses for those that will surely disobey them. If we are not like them, gentiles or not, tithing is not optional for anyone who wants to fully activate the new covenant blessings in his/her life. As such, we should do it willingly and not because we don't want to be cursed. Like I said, It is a matter of personal encounter because you may not understand what God has told an individual personally (I know of several people who give more than anything he statutory 10%).

I'll advise that you get a copy of the book "Biblical keys to financial prosperity" by Kenneth Hagin.
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by obailala(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
pauladonis:

The bottom line summarily is to Pay Tithes not because of fear of some curses in the Old Testament.

The bottom line summarily is to Pay Tithes not because of fear of some curses in the Old Testament. The people of the Old Testament were so stiff necked that anytime Moses came with an instruction from God, he had to add curses for those that will surely disobey them. If we are not like them, gentiles or not, tithing is not optional for anyone who wants to fully activate the new covenant blessings in his/her life. As such, we should do it willingly and not because we don't want to be cursed. Like I said, It is a matter of personal encounter because you may not understand what God has told an individual personally (I know of several people who give more than anything he statutory 10%).

I'll advise that you get a copy of the book "Biblical keys to financial prosperity" by Kenneth Hagin.
You keep evading the very simple point and diverting to other issues bothering on the blessings of tithing. The point here isn't about the benefits of tithing, the issue here is how the sermon on tithing is being blatantly twisted (either deliberately or through negligence) by current day preachers.

All I'm trying to say is that there is no scriptural instruction or command that Christians should pay any particular percentage of their increase to a church, but we unfortunately still have a lot of preachers who teach this false message, telling believers that it a sin if they dont pay tithe. How can you not see anything wrong in this deliberate twisting of scripture from the pulpit?
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Youngsage: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
If a 16years old wrote this then age truly is just a number... Maybe freeze can learn a thing or two from this 16years old

mstcheww. Truly, the standard of education in Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
When I was 16 I couldn't even dare write such a punctuation bereft and grammatical error ridden piece not to talked of calling it a letter.
Mediocrity has become the standard!
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Youngsage: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Boboye4slim:
I wanna ask a question. My intentions are not to insult you in anyway, just curious.

I’ve learnt first hand that most of these pastors you talk about don't coerce or force the people to pay. They always out of generosity propel themselves to give to these pastors. Now, If you ask the churches or pastors not to receive supports or tithes from the congregation, how do you expect the church to grow and expand the teaching of Gods word?? Or are you saying the churches need not to be run at all?? Even if this big men of God suddenly run down, are the churches going to run down too??

I think what you should be agitating for is that pastors need to be accountable and properly use this money to help the needy. You fighting a full blown war against the church, I said this because of the way you attacked the experience program which isn’t a platform to extort tithe or funds from the people. At this rate, you come against anything that pertains to churches. There are tons of intelligent people in the USA, Canada, China, developed countries like that, still, their churches pay tithes and support the ministry.

The Catholic Church receives tithes and offerings, there’s no church in the world that doesn’t receive tithe and support from her congregation, if they don’t, how else will the gospel progress. If your fight is against the accountability of Nigerian pastors, that’d be so understandable and logical, but this spilled over outbursts against anything church in Nigeria is in my opinion needless.

I have never in my 16 years of existence heard where congregations are coerced to pay tithe or support the church. In winners chapel, there’s even a platform where money are lend to borrowers with no interest, There’s a platform where after every service, food , clothes etc are shared among people that need them. In the cell fellowship centers in Winners Chapel, you can talk to your cell ministers when you are in need and those needs would be met ranging from paying school fees to paying rents and so on, you can’t tell me that’s a lie cuz I am living testimony to that. The buses to and fro Canaanland used to be free until running them became hard, now it’s only free for new converts.

So this things aren’t run on leaves but money. And this congregation are always happy to give to the church. After all when people spend huge amount in clubs on liquor, on gamble, or on the needy, on relatives, for friends, on habits, on hubbies.....when people spend on these factors no one complains. So why is that you see giving to church as a waste?

You blame the church for our country being the world poverty capital of the world. Do you want winners chapel or redeemed or MFM to start running Nigeria with the contributions of its congregations? Contributions that you still bash them about? Imagine what Bishop Oyedepo has done with covenant University of 10 years, now imagine if he has access to a vast national resources that UI or OAU enjoys. Why are you blaming the church for the nations poverty?? Was Jesus in charge of the nation’s economy in his time? Was he in charge of military? In charge of public hospitals? If you want the church to take over the affairs of Nigeria, why don’t you implore the government to handover to the church?? There’s the government and there’s the church. Both have their functions. The church can only voice out and advise the government on what to do, it’s left for the government to do something about it.

I know of course that freeze would spin and spin and grammar everyone against his opinion down but I think at the end of the day he knows the truth.

Hello... Well I didn't want to reply this initially but I just had a second thought.

You wanna hear the truth? The time you spent in putting this together would have been more beneficial to you if only you invested it in carrying out a personal search of what the Bible says tithe is. It is not too late anyway.

Paying of 'Tithe' is not Christian like. However there is a difference between tithe and freewill offerings.
You at liberty to give to the church according to your discretion and under no compulsion but that isn't the case today in most of these religious organizations.
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by ashjay001(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Boboye4slim:
I wanna ask a question. My intentions are not to insult you in anyway, just curious.

I’ve learnt first hand that most of these pastors you talk about don't coerce or force the people to pay. They always out of generosity propel themselves to give to these pastors. Now, If you ask the churches or pastors not to receive supports or tithes from the congregation, how do you expect the church to grow and expand the teaching of Gods word?? Or are you saying the churches need not to be run at all?? Even if this big men of God suddenly run down, are the churches going to run down too??

I think what you should be agitating for is that pastors need to be accountable and properly use this money to help the needy. You fighting a full blown war against the church, I said this because of the way you attacked the experience program which isn’t a platform to extort tithe or funds from the people. At this rate, you come against anything that pertains to churches. There are tons of intelligent people in the USA, Canada, China, developed countries like that, still, their churches pay tithes and support the ministry.

The Catholic Church receives tithes and offerings, there’s no church in the world that doesn’t receive tithe and support from her congregation, if they don’t, how else will the gospel progress. If your fight is against the accountability of Nigerian pastors, that’d be so understandable and logical, but this spilled over outbursts against anything church in Nigeria is in my opinion needless.

I have never in my 16 years of existence heard where congregations are coerced to pay tithe or support the church. In winners chapel, there’s even a platform where money are lend to borrowers with no interest, There’s a platform where after every service, food , clothes etc are shared among people that need them. In the cell fellowship centers in Winners Chapel, you can talk to your cell ministers when you are in need and those needs would be met ranging from paying school fees to paying rents and so on, you can’t tell me that’s a lie cuz I am living testimony to that. The buses to and fro Canaanland used to be free until running them became hard, now it’s only free for new converts.

So this things aren’t run on leaves but money. And this congregation are always happy to give to the church. After all when people spend huge amount in clubs on liquor, on gamble, or on the needy, on relatives, for friends, on habits, on hubbies.....when people spend on these factors no one complains. So why is that you see giving to church as a waste?

You blame the church for our country being the world poverty capital of the world. Do you want winners chapel or redeemed or MFM to start running Nigeria with the contributions of its congregations? Contributions that you still bash them about? Imagine what Bishop Oyedepo has done with covenant University of 10 years, now imagine if he has access to a vast national resources that UI or OAU enjoys. Why are you blaming the church for the nations poverty?? Was Jesus in charge of the nation’s economy in his time? Was he in charge of military? In charge of public hospitals? If you want the church to take over the affairs of Nigeria, why don’t you implore the government to handover to the church?? There’s the government and there’s the church. Both have their functions. The church can only voice out and advise the government on what to do, it’s left for the government to do something about it.

I know of course that freeze would spin and spin and grammar everyone against his opinion down but I think at the end of the day he knows the truth.

For a sixteen year old, u're quite impressive! Wehdone.

But, as someone else said, shebi, yahoo yahoo too, no force anyone

And, Muslims, wet no sabi tithes, dey progress too
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by DAYOODS(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Franking:

Chai. Them don finish this one.
You be mumu I don't even pay tithe Ode .
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by chukskafor(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure his pastor father helped him to wroted this letter, a small boy of his age cannot wroted this kind of letter, someone wroted it for him
Your parents should demand the refund of your school fees please
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by notoriousbabe: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
chukskafor:
Your parents should demand the refund of your school fees please
وَعَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي تَمِيمَةَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ جَاءَتِ امْرَأَةُ ثَابِتِ بْنِ قَيْسٍ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنِّي لاَ أَعْتُبُ عَلَى ثَابِتٍ فِي دِينٍ وَلاَ خُلُقٍ، وَلَكِنِّي لاَ أُطِيقُهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ فَتَرُدِّينَ عَلَيْهِ حَدِيقَتَهُ ‏"

‏‏‏ قَالَتْ نَعَمْ‏‏
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by chukskafor(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
notoriousbabe:

وَعَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي تَمِيمَةَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ جَاءَتِ امْرَأَةُ ثَابِتِ بْنِ قَيْسٍ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنِّي لاَ أَعْتُبُ عَلَى ثَابِتٍ فِي دِينٍ وَلاَ خُلُقٍ، وَلَكِنِّي لاَ أُطِيقُهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ فَتَرُدِّينَ عَلَيْهِ حَدِيقَتَهُ ‏"

‏‏‏ قَالَتْ نَعَمْ‏‏
I wish you and your generation the same
Re: Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy by Imichael100: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH (Gen1:1). HE CREATED MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS(Gen1:26), HE PLACED MAN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, (A PLACE OF NO LACK AND WANT). HE GAVE MAN A JOB TO TEND EDEN (Gen 2:15) AND PAID HIM WITH ABUNDANCE FOOD TO EAT (Gen 2:16). HOWEVER GOD TOLD MAN NOT TO TOUCH A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF his FOOD THEREBY MAKING THAT PERCENTAGE A TITHE (Genesis 2:17). ALL WAS GOING WELL UNTIL A STRANGER (the likes of daddy freeze and co.) ENTERED THE GARDEN AND DECEIVED MAN TO TOUCH THAT PART THAT GOD LEFT FOR HIMSELF (Genesis 3:1-23). GOD KICKED THE FIRST MAN AND HIS WIFE OUT OF THE GARDEN (Gen3:24) AS A RESULT OF DISOBEDIENCE.

THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS STILL IN EXISTENCE EVEN AFTER THE FLOOD DESTRUCTION BUT NOT AS A PLACE INSTEAD AS A STATE (BEING) BECAUSE whatever God does, It shall be forever. (Ecclesiastes 3:14).
REMEMBER (2COR 10:6- SAYS TO PUT AN END TO ALL DISOBEDIENCE, YOUR OBEDIENCE MUST BE COMPLETE).

THE STORY CONTINUES

ADAM AND EVE GAVE BIRTH TO CAIN AND ABEL, (Gensis4:1) CAIN AND ABEL BECAME OF AGE AND THEY STARTED WORKING (Gen4:2) AND BY EXPERIENCE THEY RECKON THAT THEIR FIRST ACT OF RESPECT OR OBEDIENCE WAS TO GIVE GOD THEIR FIRST FRUIT. ABEL DID WELL, BUT CAIN HAD A STRANGER (the likes of daddy freeze and co..) STANDING BY HIS DOOR (Gen4:7), HE BROUGHT RUBBISH TO GOD AND WAS REJECTED. (remember GOD does not eat burnt food but HE HIS looking for that Ingredient of OBEDIENCE).

NOAH SECURED THE RACE OF MANKIND FROM FLOODING DESTRUCTION THROUGH TITHE. (Gen 8:21)

ABRAHAM DID NOT ONLY PAY HIS TITHE, HE WAS WILLING TO KILL HIS ONLY SON FOR GOD (This was to make us understand that God is not interested in burnt food but HE HIS LOOKING OUT FOR OBEDIENCE) (Gen22.2) HE BECAME THE FATHER OF NATIONS.

DEUT 14:23 Doing this will teach you always to fear the Lord your God.

PROV3:9 Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce.

THE STORY CONTINUES..

TITHE IS THE LEAST AVENUE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US TO PROOF OUR OBEDIENCE

IF I MAY ASK, HOW MANY OF YOU HERE ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL LIKE THE APOSTLE DID?

THEY GAVE MORE THAN TITHE, JESUS GAVE HIMSELF.

TITHE IS THE KEY TO EDEN ON EARTH NOT JUST YOU ONLY TO YOUR GENERATION TO COME ALSO.

DISOBEDIENCE TOOK US OUT OF EDEN OBEDIENCE WILL WILL TAKE US BACK.

THE FIRST AMERICAN BILLIONAIRE (JOHN D ROCKFELLER) WAS A TITHER AND A DEDICATED KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT WORKER

ANY JEW YOU SEE TODAY "BLESSED" IS HAS A FUNCTION OF ABRAHAM'S GIVING
THE COVENANT IS VALID TO GENERATION TO COME.

JESUS CAME INTO A CHURCH ONE DAY AND HE DIDNT SEAT ON THE ALTAR OR ON THE PEW, HE WAS STANDING BY THE OFFERING BOX AND THE GIVING OF A WIDOW MADE JESUS TO CALLED HIS DISCIPLES SO HE CAN TEACH THEM A LESSON. (Mark 12:42)
THE PHYSICAL TRANSACTION GOES TO THE PRIEST OR PASTOR BUT JESUS IS IN CHARGE OF THE SPIRITUAL TRANSACTION AND THE SPIRITUAL BLESSING IS MORE GRACIOUS THAN THE PHYSICAL...

DONT LET STRANGERS DECEIVE YOU.

ONLY FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109