Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World (50164 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by fratermathy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria's only successful export: religion!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by moscobabs(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
T
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Kingjames(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
give to Caesar what belong to Caesar

tell the bishop or pastor (that only read theology book) to go back to the article he mistakenly coins: " buhari is clone " to feed his gullible followers

preach what you know and learn
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Philinho(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Populating Heaven and depopulating hell....

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by sunnymix: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:
Every one of those photos looks like they were taken in Nigeria. How sure are we that you did not take random photos of different people in different churches across the country and tagged them as those places you named?
mummy good evening �
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by luvinhubby(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:
The black man certainly doesn't want to think for himself whether he's in Houston, Texas or sokoto.

We have seen where your own thinking has landed you.

Continue
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Truefaith: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is it not time, if you think you are a Christian, to check what Mr Oyedepo is teaching with your Bible open?

You have unconsciously redefined who a SORCERER is if you think Mr Oyedepo is a Christian.

David Oyedepo says he brings out LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of his followers.

Where in the Bible did you read anything of such?

Open your Bible!

The GROSS DECEPTION prophesied in the Bible is on full display in Winners and Shiloh.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Your eternity depends on knowing AND LOVING the truth (2 Thessalonians 2:3-12).

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by femtex007(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
The gate of hell shall not prevail
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Hoodbilonia: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
singapore dey host long marathon race o
i see am for dstv
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Gossiplover: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
nice one
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by emmasege: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:

This is 30,000 seat New creation church by Joseph Prince in Singapore - the richest nation on earth. And blacks constitute very small or minute part of that church - if any sef.

Lalasticlala
Oga, where did you hear that Singapore is the richest nation on Earth? Singapore is third, while Qatar is the richest. OK?

Like they say, Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
you people should goan work and stop all dis.

where in thr BIBLE DID THRY WRITR SHILOH. U PEOPLE WILL BE CONDEMING OTHER RELIGION. BUH SOMEWHERE IN THR BIBLE SOME PEOPLE PERFORM RITUAL TO GOD. IF OTHER TRIBE PERFORM RITUAL U WILL BE BAF MOUTHING THEM UP AND DOWN.

STOP SAYING TRASH ABOUT OTHER TRIBE, STOP MAKING PEOPLE BELEIVE JESUS AND MARY IS THE PEOPLE TO SERVE.

IF U KEEP SHOUTING JESUS IS LORD. THRN WHO IS THE LORD? SAY NO TO RELIGION BIGOT

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by seunlly(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:
Winners chapel toronto

Na black dey go church pass for any fucking country.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by obyback: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pls when is the program coming to an end? I am going towards sango tomorrow #traffic
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Lomprico2: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:

This is 30,000 seat New creation church by Joseph Prince in Singapore - the richest nation on earth. And blacks constitute very small or minute part of that church - if any sef.

Lalasticlala

They've earn d right to own b biggest church if they wish. Their economy is sound and their leaders are responsible. To top it all their members are not hungry and their pastors are not fleecing them!!

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Adam09:
Let God reign. Well I don't give a flying fu.c.k; If religion is our only export commodity, at least na another foreign direct inflow which is helpful for our economy.
Ride on PAPA, you have my support.

Modified

You wey de criticize our men of God, what have you done to better Nigeria.

Bia, advice your self o!
he doesn't pay tax na, if even if he makes 10billion naira from this Shiloh business na for him pocket. Doesn't affect Nigeria economy in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by mutvy: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
See sheep.Little wonder the man is dangerously rich. He has so many sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by deking2007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:
The black man certainly doesn't want to think for himself whether he's in Houston, Texas or sokoto.
The Church of God is matching forward, if you like kill yourself it will never change anything.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Adam09: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
charliboy654:

he doesn't pay tax na, if even if he makes 10billion naira from this Shiloh business na for him pocket. Doesn't affect Nigeria economy in any way.
My boss, him dey pay tax from him educational and other biz except for church. Remember church na charity (not for profit making ) organisation
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:
Winners Chapel members connecting from

1) Tanzania
2)Kinshasa Congo
3)Pretoria South Africa
4) Nairobi Kenya

Please highered what about that of Ethiopia eritea?I haven't seen Nigerian churches there.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by trapQ: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Boy, you wish Christianity would just go away but nahhh....hey, when you wanna bash something be sure to get your facts right so you don't go sounding like a fool that you already are.

Firstly, Christians do not believe we can pray our way out of poverty. No. The Bible says faith without works is dead. The Bible is littered with verses such as "no food for a lazy man", "diligence in hardwork" etc. The Bible even says that a good man leaves inheritance for his children. If you're not so blinded by hatred and your disgust for Christians and Christianity the you'd see that.

Besides what have you atheists done to better yourselves? Let me guess nothing.
peterphd:

Joseph prince is not conducting Shiloh. Plus I'm sure you know Singapore did not shiloh their way out of poverty but y'all hope for things unseen so.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by ALADE4J2: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
I still don’t understand why people hold pastors responsible for what is clearly the failures of government. America was built on God, yet it has the largest economy in world. The only people that can actually complain of their pastors are the members if they believe the pastor is not pastoring (not governing) well.

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by trapQ: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is it your business?
mutvy:
See sheep.Little wonder the man is dangerously rich. He has so many sheep.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by trapQ: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
He pays tax. Stop saying what you don't know. My church pays tax and so many others too. If my bro wasn't so close to those in high positions in the church we'd never have known about the tax issue.
charliboy654:

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Yale9(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
are you people not tired? Why can't you allow others serve their God?
they are willing slaves, let dem serve their master.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by trapQ: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Probably because you keep blaming the church for all your woes?
Idrismusty97:
So why aren't we like Singapore?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by samuelchimmy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

Oga I no hold you o. I'm sure you've never seen me preaching inside bus or shouting with a bomb strapped to my chest. How have I bothered you? With truth typed on a mobile. Nwokem, shift make I see road.
Oya wetin you dey do for here ,didn't you see where it was written Shiloh...... Why did you bother to click.... Hopeless hidiot
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Glink2018(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

May your bad mind against churches not push you to early grave....

Oponu! Alinirori
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Kylekent59: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:

Lalasticlala

Qatar is the richest, then Luxembourg, then Singapore. Finland should follow, while the poorest is Nigeria where religious belife is high.

According to Athena, "God must not do for man what man must do for himself."

A mango tree is over there, why not go there and pluck one and eat rather to sitting and waiting for God to bring it to you.

When the mango tree seems not to be productive, then You can call God and he will do it for you.

Understand what I have written above very well.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
luvinhubby:

We have seen where your own thinking has landed you.

Continue

Mumu, you don't know me and I don't know you. F///ck off!
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by trapQ: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
This idiot doesn't know that Martin Luther King was a pastor. Atheists really do have fried brains.
Jaynom:

We're not going anywhere soon! We're going to save the few ones we can. It's exactly what Martin Luther did!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
trapQ:
Boy, you wish Christianity would just go away but nahhh....hey, when you wanna bash something be sure to get your facts right so you don't go sounding like a fool that you already are.

Firstly, Christians do not believe we can pray our way out of poverty. No. The Bible says faith without works is dead. The Bible is littered with verses such as "no food for a lazy man", "diligence in hardwork" etc. The Bible even says that a good man leaves inheritance for his children. If you're not so blinded by hatred and your disgust for Christians and Christianity the you'd see that.

Besides what have you atheists done to better yourselves? Let me guess nothing.

Then why aren't you like Singapore?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.