Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World (50163 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by JAWBONE(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

Joseph prince is not conducting Shiloh. Plus I'm sure you know Singapore did not shiloh their way out of poverty but y'all hope for things unseen so.... grin
Nobody said Shiloh was a poverty alleviation programme
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Were are white people in Shiloh? or is it only Negroes who attends Shiloh? ( whatever the hell shiloh means)

Black people seems to be comfortably happy been slaves Forever.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by BlackManta(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
oyetunder:
but more whites are still serving Christ than Africans! Show us how to think since thou know far better.

Whites are moving away from religion but the black man holds on to it like it will save him.

Do you know that in USA alone..

The number of white Christians is now lower than black Christians.

Las las black man must hold on to the religion of his slave masters.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by olawonder(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
ppl with big big problems looking for miracle solutions cheesy
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Elliot2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
are you people not tired? Why can't you allow others serve their God?
hypocrites! Do u allow others be?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by oyetunder(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackManta:

Whites are moving away from religion but the black man holds on to it like it will save him.

Do you know that in USA alone..

The number of white Christians is now lower than black Christians.

Las las black man must hold on to the religion of his slave masters.
congrats..but go and google and the Christian faith helped all these nations to grow.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
wealth2al:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnwMZRU_vMo
What is the meaning of that video, Una non dey taya?
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
crooked pastors! and their moronic worshippers. grin
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by BlackManta(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
oyetunder:
congrats..but go and google and the Christian faith helped all these nations to grow.

Since religion is what makes a country great according to your mentality, why not google how Islam made Qatar the richest country in the world undecided

And why not google how the so called Christianity did not help Nigeria grow like it did USA.

See why black man will always be backward, other countries are developing with innovations in science and technology and a random black man is telling me that Christianity is what a country needs to grow. ..SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by oyetunder(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackManta:

Since religion is what makes a country great according to your mentality, why not google how Islam made Qatar the richest country in the world undecided

And why not google how the so called Christianity did not help Nigeria grow like it did USA.

See why black man will always be backward, other countries are developing with innovations in science and technology and a random black man is telling me that Christianity is what a country needs to grow. ..SMH undecided

since you know so much.
show us how you have been able to develop your life at least.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by kareemkamil(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Honestly living faith members are all fool's, you people will all remain as slaves to Oyedepo, who's as part locked all your sense & troll the key to big river.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by naijainstinct: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
djon78:

I got the book from my brother in law like 5 years ago. But you can buy it online from Amazon or other online sellers.
The first time I read that book I cried.

Another I recommend is my vision by sheikh Mohammed al maktoum the ruler of Dubai. He highlighted his vision for Dubai. The Dubai you see today was dreamed by his grandfather then his father began the development and he continued and he talked of handling the baton to his children and future generations
Thank you very much. I will surely look for the two books this week.

Most of the people commenting here are youngsters who have no idea of history. Instead of holding their political leaders responsible, they are busy heaping blame on the religious leaders. Misplaced priorities if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Lekison(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jesus is Lord....God ministry moving higher.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by BlackManta(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
oyetunder:
since you know so much.
show us how you have been able to develop your life at least.

If Christianity made America great then we must give credit to Islam for making Qatar the richest country in the world.

It's your crazy reasoning against you bro.. undecided

My life is better off without religion.

I put my salary and income to good use instead of giving 10% to some billionaire GO undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by naijainstinct: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
kareemkamil:
Honestly living faith members are all fool's, you people will all remain as slaves to Oyedepo, who's as part locked all your sense & troll the key to big river.
Kareem, I know you went to Islamic school in the day and conventional school in the evening. That is why your spellings are hell. You are the big foöl for not holding your political leaders accountable. Instead of trolling Oyedepo and his followers, tell your local imam to build factories and employ only muslims, build roads, provide electricity and security. Till then, shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Jaynom(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
trapQ:
This idiot doesn't know that Martin Luther King was a pastor. Atheists really do have friend brains.
And so what? He Led a revolution. What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:

This is 30,000 seat New creation church by Joseph Prince in Singapore - the richest nation on earth. And blacks constitute very small or minute part of that church - if any sef.

Lalasticlala

Firstly, who told you blacks constitute very small minute part of the church? Christians are minority when talking about religion in Singapore.

Statistically, Joseph Prince is the least among the top ten richest pastors in the world (2018) while Singapore is the 3rd richest nation but best economy & highly industrialized than the 1st & 2nd Richest nation. It is also the 7th largest export nation in the world. Those Asian tigers around Singapore are not religious nations like Nigeria.

In Singapore, industrial estates are not shutting down throwing citizens into unemployment while churches take over the industries. It is the Nation that produced Joseph Prince & not the Church that make the Nation great.

Nigeria is in deep poverty but with the richest pastors & Churches. It has never happened in the history of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by djon78(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
naijainstinct:

Most of the people commenting here are youngsters who have no idea of history. Instead of holding their political leaders responsible, they are busy heaping blame on the religious leaders. Misplaced priorities if you ask me.

Most of the people commenting here are blind, they have no clue how the world works.
Many of them will be castigating Church out of frustration. While the Church is not there problem.

And the warning I have for some of them is that if they don't make out time to develop themselves. It will get worse.

If one don't plant during planting season, how will he reap during harvest
He will definitely reap nothing.

So good you have the desire to develop yourself. Get the books, read, have vision for your life and get to work. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by nwanyionitsha: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

Joseph prince is not conducting Shiloh. Plus I'm sure you know Singapore did not shiloh their way out of poverty but y'all hope for things unseen so.... grin
What is the business of shiloh with povety in Nigeria. Christain dont make upto 10%of Nigeria's poverty statistic
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by paulpery: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Money milking machine mmm
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by mutvy: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Makavelli099(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
if you are a man and you suddenly started feeling the urge to get married just know your picture have reached Shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What is the business of shiloh with povety in Nigeria. Christain dont make upto 10%of Nigeria's poverty statistic

Did you know what you have written? Over 80% of Nigerians are living in poverty. In Nigeria alone, I can tell you over 80% of people in the Churches are poor. They follow Kingdom principle as directed by pastors in order to escape poverty. The kingdom principle includes tithes, offerings, etc
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Witnes: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:
Monrovia Liberia
Freetown Sierraleone
Madina Ghana
Using d name of God to lie.
Heaven on earth 2015 become connecting people around d world of live Shiloh of 2018?
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by edicied: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na the only things Africans day Cary A1 4 be this grin
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by DerrickzB: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

I been following ur reference.. you have issues.. you just jumped up and joined the group saying nonsense on social media about the church.. so what should the the church do?? Is d church the government?? Where una sense dey? Shey india has very less amount of christains.. but they are very large masses that are poor.. when you people want to talk.. u look for church and tag.. ewu.. ya'all be attracting curses
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by DerrickzB: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Idrismusty97:
So why aren't we like Singapore?

Ask the government!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Gerrard59(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2018
naijainstinct:

Or you could get it on Konga instead of Amazon. I got mine three years' ago for 3K.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Kylce042(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2018
peterphd:

God help you.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Kylce042(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Is the Church the reason why Nigeria is poor? Common sense no common sha! The Church is taking over you either join or you die.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Kylce042(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2018
And who is the dower of all these! God. May unah focus on the probably cloned president of Nigeria and leave our Church for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.