Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism (51838 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Uche Jombo And Son, Matthew / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / Odunlade Adekola, Uche Jombo And Ebube Nwagbo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Crimecity: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2018
All seems not to be well between the ‘Fantastic Four’ of Nollywood, Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Ufuomma McDermont and Chioma Akpotha.

While the nature of the fight is not clear yet, it was quite obvious that things were not cool among the four friends during an event held by the Dubai Tourism on Monday.

Also, since Ini Edo attacked Omoni Oboli for missing her best friend, Jombo’s movie premiere, she is yet to say a word.

Omoni had earlier said she missed her friend’s movie premiere because she was busy on set.

At the Dubai Tourism’s event, GoldmyneTV observed that the two friends did everything possible to avoid each other. It was actually a struggle to spot Omoni and Jombo together.

When Jombo arrived at the venue, Omoni didn’t give her any special attention like a ‘close pal’ would do and Jombo didn’t care too. This gesture was unusual given that they were always inseparable at events.

Even when Akpotha was trying to help Jombo with her makeup, Omoni kept a reasonable distance.

But inasmuch as it was glaring that the two beautiful actresses were avoiding each other at the event, they kept things mature and ensured unnecessary drama didn’t unfold.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/uche-jombo-and-omoni-oboli-snub-each-other-at-public-event/

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Yuceeluv(f): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Women and malice...twins.

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Tamarapetty(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
FIGHTastic friends

36 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by oneluv11: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Take
French liq1
Strasbourg to win
Lille 1x
Azerbaijan
Fk neftchi win.
chat me up for more sure odds BT no free don't come and beg me like want some of u r gud at
(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Richdad50(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
A tale of two women who potray an ideal friendship but their love for each other is as shallow as your first swimming class dive. No discipline in their friendship but all a social media hype.
If the number of friends and likes people get on social media is worth the test of it, then everyone of us would not need God and family.
Never take gestures to heart or the appearance of affection to mean bonding. True bonding rest on those who loved you when you were a child, a boy/girl, or a failure and now a success. Your Family, a wife/husband, and your childhood friends are all that matters.

#Richdad

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Crimecity: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by jabor4Naija(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
oneluv11:
Take
French liq1
Strasbourg to win
Lille 1x
Azerbaijan
Fk neftchi win.
chat me up for more sure odds BT no free don't come and beg me like want some of u r gud at
(
Oga play d game ur self if u r sure of success why do u want ppl to come to u for games

27 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Stanweezy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
That one na dia business

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by oneluv11: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
jabor4Naija:

Oga play d game ur self if u r sure of success why do u want ppl to come to u for games

pls read and ignore, not for u okay

pack ur dirty face

that's y u don't have helper

bad behavior
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by jabor4Naija(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
oneluv11:

pls read and ignore, not for u okay

pack ur dirty face

that's y u don't have helper

bad behavior
Oga clean face, r u stupid? So cos i told u to play ur game ur self u r pained? Go and look for something meaningful to do oga helper

26 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Houseofglam7(f): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
A gathering of more than 2 women is a disaster waiting to happen

11 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by oneluv11: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
jabor4Naija:

Oga clean face, r u stupid? So cos i told u to play ur game ur self u r pained? Go and look for something meaningful to do oga helper
k
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by 9jaBloke: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
That's why I like Ufuoma. She mingles without tangoing.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
How does this affect the price of garri? undecided
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by goldenceo1: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
A typical example of Nigeria Girls Friendship. Have been opportune to see my GF cry about how are supposed bestie on her workplace is treating her. If you see them going home you will think all is well with their friendship not until you get close and hear about stuff like how one reports one to the manager, deprived one of being part of the team, refused to approve one's projects, complaints about how bad ones work is very bad.

Their rate of the backstabbing is too numerous...
Bestie Bestie an Scam!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by notoriousbabe: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by lilmax(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
fake people

grown ass women still involving in bestie madness

Genevieve, ini edo, omotola are the reasonable ones, even if I don't like them, especially gene, she doesn't give a crap about anyone

17 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by MarianaTrench: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Their yeye social media fake love has expired

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by verifiablefacts: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
oneluv11:
Take
French liq1
Strasbourg to win
Lille 1x
Azerbaijan
Fk neftchi win.
(
if you claim to know nonsense, why not use all your savings to hit it big?

10 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by MzTunechi(f): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trouble in bestie's paradise
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by femi4: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Women and malice....
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
........their wahala
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by NessaBoo(f): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Women, we too dey carry things for face abeg! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by ogbonti: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Uche Jombo, GRABIS.... heavy weight boxer, weightlifter muscles grin
Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by LesbianBoy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am just laughing seeing some of the ladies on here saying "women and malice" women this women that....

See i prefer women style. If they are not cool with you, then they are not cool with you. Unlike guys that wee coman greet you.....

"baba how far na"....."chairman wetin dey sup na"

but for back e go gossip you or want to snatch your babe or business deal grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by tstx(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Beef wey no go end up with gun shots like 2pac and Biggie's own is that one beef

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

7 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by ShamsBarack: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Women, by their nature, are jealous creatures.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by ShamsBarack: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I am just laughing seeing some of the ladies on hear saying "women and malice" women this women that....

See i prefer women style. If they are not cool with you, then they are not cool with you. Unlike guys that wee coman greet you

"baba how far na"

but for back e go gossip you or want to snatch your babe or business deal grin grin
Really?!

What you just described sounds like a woman's nature.

10 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abi them dey drag the same alhaji lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bestie kee you dia cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.