Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (37582 Views)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by ohuatc(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Ideally, any real man of God's picture shouldn't be on any church material. Jesus is the "Owner" of the church but there many churches today owned by Pastors.

Any church I go to and I hear the man of God say "my church", I start getting weary.
You are correct. Churches are not owned by any pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by doggedfighter(f): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAAAT?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS QUESTION BUT THERE ARE RECORDS OF GREATER MEN BEFORE ME WHO TRIED TO CONVERSE WITH, AND QUESTION THESE MEN, BUT THEY WERE KILLED FOR BLASPHEMY, HERESY, AND OTHER NONSENSE LAWS INVENTED TO PROTECT AN "INVENTED ALMIGHTY GOD" WHO NEEDS HUMANS TO CARRY OUT HIS ACTIONS FOR HIM. THESE GUYS SUPPRESS THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING IS A LIE. AND SINCE NONBELIEVERS CAN'T BE KILLED TODAY LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS WE'RE THREATENED WITH SUFFERING, DEATH, AND HELL WHEN WE DIE.

WHAT SHOULD I ASK THE POPE, WHY HE HIDES BEHIND BULLETPROOF GLASS? OR I SHOULD ASK SULEIMAN WHY HE WALKS AROUND WITH MORE SOLDIERS THAN THERE ARE IN SAMBISA FIGHTING BOKOHARAM.

THE ANSWER IS THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO DIE. HEAVEN HAS MANSIONS PACKED WITH GOLD AND EVERLASTING LIFE OF ENJOYMENT THEY CLAIM, BUT THEY TRY TO AVOID IT? PLEASE STOP KIDDING YOURSELF PRINCESS. IF YOU WANNA TALK TO ME TEXT MY NUMBER.
Where 's your number?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by farem: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
godfatherx:
Pls tell them, the way they treat you like a God is the reason I dislike the church and it's members.
Most of them don't understand the word of God, they hardly read the Bible, but believe only what a pastor tells them, same with followers of Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and Apostle Suleiman, Kumuyi and that MFM guy.

You don't have to like the church! Where did he say the people are his members?
Many quadri, yusuf and other people from other denominations are using his names on print materials to make ends meet. And that's wrong

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by CAPSLOCKED: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
donmatin:
heaven is real.

..........SAYS THE PERSON THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THERE.

A FOOL SAYS THERE'S NO GOD.
THE BIGGEST FOOLS TAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

OH, LET'S NOT FORGET THAT ASGARD IS REAL.
[REST ON, STAN LEE].

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by farem: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Little by little, they are changing their bad ways, I expect Daddy Freeze to react to this. The other day, a pastor apologized to his members for previously deceiving them with his prolific way of preaching and now this.

You must be a kid for saying this. I have heard/read him said something like this before you even knew how to spell 'freeze'!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Agugbadin: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Thank you Daddy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Mankosi: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol@ I am not ready to die.
The man still dey enjoy this life well, in other words he's not ready to go to heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by annaelechukwu: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
My first comment nairaland
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by stevedre: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
SOJOSEPH:

Was Elijah forming God when Elisha got his mantle?

Stop talking from your ignorance,

As in the matter tire me. Some people won't read their Bible before attacking out of ignorance. What about the woman with the issue of blood, she touched the LORDS garment with faith and was healed.
It's all about faith and grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by stevedre: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mankosi:
Lol@ I am not ready to die.
The man still dey enjoy this life well, in other words he's not ready to go to heaven.

To die in peace or for the works of GOD is better than to die by the wrath of GOD due to sharing his glory, I think that was what he was trying to say.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
hahn:
Then he should only use pictures of god on his church posters since god owns the church grin
grin
hahn:
Then he should only use pictures of god on his church posters since god owns the church grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by lepasharon(f): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Well, papa Oledepo is perfectly fine with his picture being venerated..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
DonCortino:
story!

but you allow your sheepies to sit on the chair u sit in the name of "tapping anointing" and you dint say or do anything about it. that one is not forming god abi?

Mechi tukwanu onu gi ahu
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Talknochip(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
God is Reforming his Church already!... Soon, they will admonish their congregants to stop calling them 'papa' 'Father' etc...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Peaceyw(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
godfatherx:
Pls tell them, the way they treat you like a God is the reason I dislike the church and it's members.
Most of them don't understand the word of God, they hardly read the Bible, but believe only what a pastor tells them, same with followers of Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and Apostle Suleiman, Kumuyi and that MFM guy.

na dat apostle suleiman i hate d most, my friends believe dat man pass anything, if he says poo is good for ur health, they will believe. I can never ever attend his church or any of his programs ever
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by donbenie(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
deavicky:
mumu see say noboby like the nonsense u said.
IF na likes you wan chop,he has FIFTY EIGHT which is FIFTY FOUR more than you would ever manage. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Notion(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Adakintroy:
Good and commendable. Freeze pressure is yielding fruit. Cus the has been going on for long. Also tell not not to pray by your name too. Like God of this god of that.

You see what pressure can do to leaders.

Carry on freeze. Checkmate them. Wether you are right or over know know. I don't care. Let them be reminded that they are men so Christmas in turn can be exalted.

I don't like commenting on religions issues like this but as for daddy freeze you are cerebrating, it should have been better if he had channel his strength, frustration and pressure on our politicians and leave the church alone. Am sure he is scared of the politicians, maybe just one night they would have come for his head.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
godfatherx:
Apostle Suleman ,Kumuyi and Olukoya.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by sweet7oyin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Freebiez:

How dare you compare a pastor, in this wicked day and age, no less with Elijah, a powerful, legendary man of God?

Are you God?

What manner of arrogance is this?

What gives you the audacity to think that any pastor born in this day and age can compare to the legends of old?

Elijah could cure poverty. Elijah could call balls of fires from Heaven. Elijah was so great that God took him directly to heaven. Elijah spoke of the future and future came to pass.

I dare you, quote me anywhere, these so-called pastors will die and their bodies will rot.

They live in mansions while their members wallow in poverty. They can't even call down the wrath of God on Boko Haram and the Fulanis killing Christians. They couldn't even foresee the kidnapping of the chibok girls. Instead, they give vague "prophecies" that are open to interpretation.

And they would never be directly transported to heaven.

My friend, stop talking from ignorance.
which 1 is legendary man of God... Mstcheew.. U think say na avartar abi??.. And there are things Elijah dint know dat jesus has taught us.. Like love ur enemies.. That's yyy in d new testament.. U wunt c a similar occurrence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by dalaman: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
stt201:

Do you see anyone like your comment? That simply tells that you're talking out of sense. Next time try to add respect to whom respect is due, Mr Goat

I didn't make the comment for likes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by TheAlchemist: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Honestly the power of social media is now making pastors more cautious not only in words but also in their actions..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by daveP(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Be like baba just dey notice some of the Lil extravagance the members do daily. He better sit-down and interact well with them,its then he will know the evil that has crept into the rccg of today.

That church is too big for him to handle, and he knows and he's entrusted leadership to some, and those ones are not even trustworthy again.

He should start from the Bible school aspect then how pastors and church workers are chosen.

This one is still iceberg tip.

Think say na small thing that Paul and Barnabas ran for their lives in Lystra when they called them Hermes and Jupiter for just healing a cripple? They ran for their lives.

Only that the crowd was super changed in matter of hours and they stoned Paul again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by gidjah(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
DonCortino:
story!

but you allow your sheepies to sit on the chair u sit in the name of "tapping anointing" and you dint say or do anything about it. that one is not forming god abi?
is that wrong? Paul the Pastor apron was used to heal the sick I'm the bible, was he God too?,the shadow of peter was healing and raising d dead too is he also God?? Pls u guys should grow up and study your bibles(that's if you are not another hate man or atheist who is so blind to heavenly mysteries )Jesus said GREATER WORKS shall you do because I go to the father. who was he talking to if not the believers ??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
That's right, people do that to make faster profit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by brojoshua: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Foolish entity, the false pastor made himself god in his church and business center, he called many false Christians' followers to himself, many of them he anointed with vegetable oils and from many of them he collected money. And now his followers are worshipping him he is pretending that he is not the one they supposed to be worshipping. Who is he deceiving? Surely t children of God. He is founding his churches and business centers everywhere and calling any sets of people into them and cooking false salvation for them as he himself has. Surely the father of fools / false followers will have sorrow over them and at the judgment of the Day, both of them will be cast into everlasting destruction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
domino4211:
So because of the fire daddy freeze is lighting on your ass,all of a sudden,you've just noticed this thing now?...
Ok,very soon you will still notice that members have been paying tithe this whole time,and it's wrong Biblically...
Old thief gringringrin
Freeze indeed! Dr D.K Olukoya said similar thing last year. Most of these pastors are not aware of this menace.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
sweet7oyin:
which 1 is legendary man of God... Mstcheew.. U think say na avartar abi??.. And there are things Elijah dint know dat jesus has taught us.. Like love ur enemies.. That's yyy in d new testament.. U wunt c a similar occurrence

Your atrocious writing, aside.

Did the same Jesus not say that he should not be called the son of David? The same Eternal Redeemer, Our Lord and Saviour did not elevate his standing even though he was due. Jesus, the Son of the Most High never equated himself to be greater than a mere mortal, David.

I quote straight from the Bible:

"What do you think about the Christ Whose son is he?" "The son of David," they replied. He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him Lord? For he says, "The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet." If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?" No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions (Matthew 22:42-46).

He did not grandstand and pose. He did not let others call him God. He did not build mansions while his disciples lived in poverty. He did make false prophecies.

I say it again, how dare you?

I'll leave you to God. I wonder what you'll say on Judgement Day.

Yes, Lord, this worldy thieving pastor who is afraid to die is as great as even the lowest of disciples in the New Testament.

BLASPHEMY!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by donaldfafree(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Daddy freeze is working. Take it or Leave it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by donmatin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

..........SAYS THE PERSON THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THERE.

A FOOL SAYS THERE'S NO GOD.
THE BIGGEST FOOLS TAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

OH, LET'S NOT FORGET THAT ASGARD IS REAL.
[REST ON, STAN LEE].
I am not in the business of insulting people. Do have a good night.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by godfatherx: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
deavicky:
mumu see say noboby like the nonsense u said.

Read Matthew 5:22, God bless your soul brother
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Ubdavis(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
They claim to be members of Bible believing church but don't have basic biblical knowledge. U don't need to be told that extolling ur GO is a sin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
crooked pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.