Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Spiritual And Transformational Nuggets From WICC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual And Transformational Nuggets From WICC (169 Views)

WICC Set For 11th Anniversary Festivities, To Host Steve Akoni / Angels Too Will Be Judged On The Last Day- Wicc's Pastor Mike / WICC Teaches The Importance Of A Foundation In Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual And Transformational Nuggets From WICC by DejiPlug(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pastor Mike Anthony of the Winningword International Christian Centre (WICC), teaches the importance of communication, while labelling it as one of the most persistent challenges in recent times. “one of the challenges in recent times is we hardly talk to ourselves and when we eventually do, what type of conversation do we have with ourselves, Jesus, what do we challenge ourselves on?”.

Bro. Mike stressed on the need for a deeper understanding of God’s word to really understand the type of conversation to have with our creator, “Good should always make room for better and better should give room for best” he added.

Reflective Questions before the year ends.
(1) Is this the best version of myself?
(2) Is this where I’m supposed to be?

Bible phrases for the Week.
(1) I will Arise
(2) I know My Redeemer Lives.

Quotes for the week.
(1) I will run with supernatural speed in 2019.
(2) God won’t give you unless you see it.

Announcement
Christmas Carol 2019: Sunday 16. December.
Freedom Arena, 9. Olaore Street
Off Old Akute Rd. Iju Ishaga

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is God / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Mighty God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.