Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (88411 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Celebrityblog: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Photos have emerged from popular Benin Club, where beautiful ladies, slay queens and slay mamas were seen being bathed with expensive champagnes.

The slay kings were not left out as some guys were also bathed with champagnes while some others washed their hands with wines.

Braless ladies were seeing dancing, twerking and rocking guys and vice versa.

While some have hailed them as having fun, some other Nigerians have condemned such acts.

See more photos and watch videos here.

Here are some comments....

Er: "Local Boys"

Officialsireoz: "So after everything people still Dey mumu like this for public"

Mr._bantu_: "Money wen u nor fit take help ur fellow guy..............money wen u nor sweat get"

Thrulcreative: "After pouring the expensive drinks on her, they will use her to replace the money. Wasted generation without focus."

Stiga4: "Our daughters have gone wild again"

See more

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/slay-queens-bathed-with-expensive.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Celebrityblog: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
See more sexy photos & Watch videos HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Celebrityblog: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Braless slay queens dance with their breasts and twerk at the club.
Watch videos HERE

See reactions

1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Skyken99(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
And they will think this is life & enjoyment..

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Tamarapetty(f): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wasted generation indeed.

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by ihustler(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am keeping these pics for posterity sake.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by sluk(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have neither commendation nor condemnation. I just wish them well.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by lilmax(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
as far they do not regret it later, its cool

guys and girls like these ones irritate me

these are the kind of people that do not give you link of jobs to apply, but gives you link of bars and clubs that can ruin you grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by phorget(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Now ask this idiots for some financial assistance they won't pick your calls again.
To the so call slay mamas,just take a proper look at their background then you'll see that their mothers don't even own up to 3pieces of wrapper and their place of abode is something next to where our local bingos live.

It becomes so worrisome when I see poor man's children trying so hard to live above their means. Its never a bad idea to struggle and make your money thereby alleviating your family from whatever penury but most of this idiots won't even look back as soon as they've made some quid. They would rather show off needlessly then when they go broke their mother's pot of soup becomes so tasty again.

272 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Earthquake2: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
These two are ashawo

If you know you know

198 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by carzola(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is how am going
To celebrate 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Deapexboy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wishing them well
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Munzy14(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nothing new. A normal cruizing students lifestyle that year. Who deh snap them sef

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by EbukaHades10(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na their money. Nobody give them in the first place bcus they "worked" for their money.

If e finish,they know where another one go commot from.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by FindX(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
I envy the owner of the club .

See money abeg..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Kenekingisback: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
but where is lalasticlala sef grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by GOFRONT(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
If you check now, she might not have a destiny again.....

Food for yahoo+ boyz.....If u know u know b dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by bobbybrown007: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Awon gi guys smoking like fire lord, they have use the girl pant and tayer sef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Benin boys are local sha.
For the many pictures I see this club release I slowly believe the place is dead.
So far all these antics impress women they won’t stop anytime soon.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Olalan(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
And they will become wives and mothers in no distant time...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Ayobami7(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
That is how one was bathed on her birthday. She died two days later from unknown illness, her corpes looking like it was drained of blood and water. They will never learn

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Uyi168: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Munzy14:
Nothing new. A normal cruizing students lifestyle that year. Who deh snap them sef
That's club jokers in Benin
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by jafol(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
How r these ones sexy? This op sef...Justt ask them the state of origin, u will know

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
gloria34:
That is how one was bathed on her birthday. She died two days later from unknown illness, her corpes looking like it was drained of blood and water. They will never learn
u too dey lie chai

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Earthquake2:
These two are ashawo

If you know you know

But don't need to say it nau undecided
Even right there u can hear them saying "WE ARE ASHEWOO"

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Gerrard59(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olalan:
And they will become wives and mothers in no distant time...

Abi?

Same way they will become husbands and fathers in no distant time. grin

11 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by lytech1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
I wil keep this pix for future purpose.

by then,i wil condemn any1 who write RIP or course the guy that cut off these OLOSHOW Bress.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by 49cents(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
No wonder they throw bananas at Africans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by dkronicle(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Funny thing bsay b4 man go see one client e go tey but d balling go crase. I must get a club house with suite better that this joker and quilox. Mehnn them go ball for my club. AMENNNN

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
u too dey lie chai
I Dont have to prove anything to u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by IamPlato(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Humans Are Amazing. After These Ones Will Claim To Be Higher Animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.