Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (87938 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ALEXANDER51: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
I DONT BELIEVE THESE ...MOREOVER SINCE FEW PERSONS LIKE Nnamdi kanu and OYEDEPO has spoken about these he should come out and defend his self..we are not fools.

3 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gandollar:
Fellow NIGERIANS, suppose Kanu was right?
are you for terrorist kanu or for thief atiku .

I just want to know how many people will vote for thief atiku or those that want lefelendum.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Odingo1: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
From all indication a free minded person should know that the man in aso rock is not Buhari but an imposter Jibril. That army video shows a man trying to speak like Buhari and he look very young and shorter in height than Buhari.

Why is he refusing to address Nigeria

Why is it that he cannot hold a media chat to talk about issues facing Nigeria

Why is it that surgery he had in london affected his speaking his mother tongue which Buhari use to speak freely before but did not affect his english speaking.

The whole thing is clear that Jibril is going to rig the election with impunity and invite Al Shabab militia from Sudan and rule as emperor or supreme leader.

10 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
psucc:
I hope people are not being deceived that Buhari is giving this allegations the same WAEC Certificate treatment. These are grievous allegations that a very simple act will make Kanu the most hated fellow on planet earth - a press conference where journalists both home and abroad will attend and report uncensored.

Till then the doubts still rage and we may be forced to believe that Namdi Kanu is right.
What about if he appears on tv without his cap ? That is even better and simpler thathan any press conference.
Even campaigning in fulfulde, that is if he agrees to campaign.

5 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by drlateef: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kanu and his disciples need psychiatric assessment. Yaba left, over to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Uco01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria jaga jaga.

5 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
TOSIN116:
THESE ARE WEAK POINTS
What about the inability to speak fulfulde ?

10 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by NairaMaster1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
MalcoImX:
6 facts or 6 fictions from a weed smoking fugitive.

According to a school of thought, if you examine the definitions of corruption as described by the World Bank (WB) and Transparency international (TI), the vacillations and refusal to declare his health status, under shallow pretenses, is a form of corruption. To explicate the latter position, the WB defines corruption as a situation where “public office is abused for private gain”; while TI describes corruption as “the abuse of entrusted power for private gain”.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu said that Buhari,Or Jubril aminu al-sudani as it were,cannot speak fulani language,if that is true,then i might be forced to believe the story

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by JuanDeDios: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
DonCortino:
did lai mohammed really say buhari used to wear high heel shoe? shocked

if he did then we truly have an impostor as our president!!
But Lai Mohammed responds to things like a pre-recorded computer. Man doesn't think much before speaking.

8 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
frankmoney:
trust me desperate people in the opposition would have exposed him , haven't you wondered why the opposition literally aren't talking about this ? It's like it doesn't even concern them
What happened to his ability to speak fulfulde ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by michoim(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
This idiot still dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by JuanDeDios: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
FisifunKododada:
I expected Atiku/Obi to come out very strongly and condemn these antics but it appears they are coordinating with this crazy secessionist to humiliate/disgrace Nigeria/Nigerians before the comity of Nations. So just because you hate Buhari you are willing to drag the image of the entire country in the mud? At first I decided I will not come home for this election. Now, because of this antics by the opposition, I am going to be voting Buhari for 4 more years. You have taken an undecided voter and turned him to a Buhari voter.
It's just crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
hahaha,they said surgeons cut the vein that carried fulfulde language to his brain,so he forgot fulani language totally,something is not just right,this country is finished

17 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by kawasng: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trouble1:
This got to be the most stupid thing I’ve read in a long time .
Nnamdi Kanu is a stupid idiotic terrorist bastard vagabond
This is all you are capable of say. A first class lazy Nig youth. You are so lazy that you cant take some minutes to verify what Nnamdi is sayng. All you know and can do is to insult Kanu. The man in aso rock is not Buhari but Jubril.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
DammyGbade:
I do check names of comentators before I give reply once the name look like someone from the east, I'll just overlook d comment. They don't see anything good about this nation and they want her to be good to them
Yes ,i am from the east. The truth is that everybody/tribe is now suspicious.
My question us can this buhari speak fulfude.
Even the pdp has challenged him to have an interview in fulfulde.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by JuanDeDios: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What happened to his ability to speak fulfulde ?
Exactly! I recall that day you spoke Fulfulde to him on TV and he responded in Hausa or English. You guys are so brilliant. Reminds me of the Chibok disbelievers who ask "intelligent questions" a six-year-old can answer.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ahjerryboy1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
this jubril is imposter we all know that....no time for repeated what has been made know to the entire world....nor naija only

4 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iziquiel:

You claim to be a Christian who is getting ready for Rapture but still wishes another man death. Smh
Nobody wants anyone death. We want clarity on this issue. Can this president speak fulfulde.?

9 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ganie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
ALEXANDER51:
I DONT BELIEVE THESE ...MOREOVER SINCE FEW PERSONS LIKE Nnamdi kanu and OYEDEPO has spoken about these he should come out and defend his self..we are not fools.
I know the latter but please who is the former?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
princetom1:

Well, assumptions that has enough weight to look into it, i don't belive it too bt from all point raised, there is something about it, especially the young overnight Buhari, Nigerians need explanations... How i wish sowore has the facts. He sure will provide the evidence if he gets it
I don't know why children are much in this forum.
Since you decide to illiterate like terrorist nnamdi kanu,
In September 10 2017,
terrorist nnamdi kanu told his useless fellow,that dead buhari is now vegetable and skeleton, how come the same vegetable is jubrin,
So jubrin is a look alike of skeleton buhari.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
anonymous1759:

Hypocricy because you don't like Buhari.. Suddenly you don't believe in Devine healing and you go to church every Sunday.. Spits... Imagine ipob who have the largest number of rev fathers and catholic churches saying it's not possible to Recover from illness. When he was going for regular check up, you complained, he refused to go you're forcing him. I tire for una matter. nnamdi canu... Show us Jubril's family simple.
What happened to his fulfulde and his'wife'saying he isn't in control.

10 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
princetom1:

Well, assumptions that has enough weight to look into it, i don't belive it too bt from all point raised, there is something about it, especially the young overnight Buhari, Nigerians need explanations... How i wish sowore has the facts. He sure will provide the evidence if he gets it
I don't know why children are much in this forum.
Since you decide to illiterate like terrorist nnamdi kanu,
In September 10 2017,
terrorist nnamdi kanu told his useless fellow,that dead buhari is now vegetable and skeleton, how come the same vegetable is jubrin,
So jubrin is a look alike of skeleton buhari.
nwanyionitsha:
are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku.?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by TOSIN116: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Was there a situation he was asked to speak it and he couldn't? or it just a mere assumption...
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by jconsulting(f): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
I just hope is not true ,but the most intriguing of this point is the fact that Normal Buhari is taller than Saraki ,is it that the sickness has reduced his height.......Food for thought

13 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Kinjikitile(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
there is this brother of mine, he is not educated, he can not read nor write.. I always interract with him when ever i travel to our home town.This guy, his brain is fire. .he is wise in his own way.when buhari returned home after his last visit to london.. Before this drama of buhari impersonator evolved. . This illiterate brother of mine told me that buhari is dead, he said that wasn't buhari that came home. . I was bemused,, i laughed at him. . Telling him it can never be possible. .I was arguing with him, not only me..With my fellow graduates telling him how impossible it is for a president to be impersonated. After months,this drama of impersonation was revealed,i remembered my brothers assertion Now i know he is right all along.His words was a harbinger to this drama..
that man is not buhari..Dora akunyili was murdered because she exposed the truth when they tried to do the same to umaru ya'dua..
the same way they killed fela kuti and said AIDS took him.But his wifes are alive..Was he using condoms??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Arysexy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Let Jubril disprove these by publicly subjecting himself to a DNA test with Buhari's son Yusuf. If the two match,. Then NK will be shamed. Until that is done, I blv NK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ebenholer(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
It would have even be better if the Jubril the impostor would better the life of the Nigerians but as it is both real Buhari and Jubril are failed people we can't continue to allow to rule this nation again.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Minjim: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
If Buhari is truly a clone like weed smoking Nnamdi Kanu proposed, certain ppl that have had personal relationship with him can easily detect that. All they have to do is ask him certain question and watch his reply.

Someone like Tunde Bakare would have detected it.

When we said Kanu was hiding , Pdp and Ipob said its a lie. Now the same clown is colouring his propaganda and the mods here are giving the needed platform.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by mfm04622: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Seun
Why are you allowing your platform to be used as mouthpiece for a criminal that is on the run from law?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Iziquiel(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody wants anyone death. We want clarity on this issue. Can this president speak fulfulde.?
How did you find out that the President can't speak his native language? Please, don't tell me the nonsense story about Lai Mohammed saying it on NTA, because I have searched the Internet for a story/video to correlate those claims. I need a proof from a reliable media house, can you share with me Bro.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by dyangprof(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
I declare in the Name Of God the Most High that Buhari will receive Disgrace this new week!!!!

Lol, the dude is already in Hell of Heaven

He don't paiii tey tey

The only big palava is DAT its a very big shame and blow fa Our country Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.