Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful (20891 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Don Moen Speaks On Painful Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by OEPHIUS(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Popular American gospel singer, songwriter, pastor and producer of Christian worship music, Mr. Don Moen, yesterday expressed delight at the calm and peaceful atmosphere prevailing in Enugu State.

Moen, who spoke in Enugu during the inspirational and soul-lifting gospel concert organized by House on the Rock ministry, which was graced by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, said it was a nice and wonderful experience for him to visit the state.

The gospel singer while presenting his popular rendition “God is Good”, noted the presence of God in Enugu State, saying: “God is moving in this state, it is showing that this will bring more blessings”.

Also at the event, the General Overseer/Presiding Pastor, Old Path Revival Commission, Pastor Alfred Itiowe, offered special prayers for the re-election of Gov. Ugwuanyi in 2019 as well as God's guidance, protection and more blessings on him and his family.

Pastor Itiowe commended the governor for his uncommon humility, closeness to God and commitment to peace and good governance in Enugu State, stressing that “we want God to position him for a greater second term”.

He equally prayed against any plot aimed at undermining the untiring efforts of the governor to continue to advance peace and good governance in the state, declaring that “Gov. Ugwuanyi is going higher in Jesus Name”.

The climax of the event was the conferment of a "Leadership Excellence Award" on Gov. Ugwuanyi by House on the Rock’s pastor in Enugu, Rev. Edwin Bia Yeibo, and his wife, Sonia, "in recognition of your sterling visionary leadership in creating an enviable legacy of peace and security for Enugu State".

Responding, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who welcomed “all the powerful men of God” to event, including Mr. Moen, thanked the organizers of the concert for the honour to host “an event of this magnitude that is wholly devoted to the praise and worship of the living God”.

“It only goes to strengthen our confidence that Enugu State is truly in the hands of God”, the governor declared, recalling that “a few days ago, we concluded a 7-day prayer and fasting period for peaceful and successful elections in Enugu State come 2019”.

His words: “I urge you to also support this intention with your prayers and indeed all that we are doing to make Enugu State a safer, more peaceful and more prosperous place for all.

“I use this occasion to, once again, thank the Churches and all the religious organizations in Enugu State, for their unceasing support and prayers. For we know that with God on our side, all things will end in praise in Jesus Name. Amen”.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by sluk(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
042 always a home away from home

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by OEPHIUS(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
More Pics

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by ourfather: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
n
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by ct2: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
I respect this man,he is a different specie of igbo , he is our future president ,

15 Likes

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Segunade10: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
wink
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
The four souls above me please which network una dey use cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by BruncleZuma: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Make I hold my comment.
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by HighKing01(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sure, but America is peacefulness
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by elclassical(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
my beloved state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by emeijeh(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
of course ".... . ... Enugu boys dem like to hmmmm to hmmmm to hmmmm "

1 Like

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by obaival(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Coal city, ebeajia
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Olujoe1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
We are coming there to see it and enjoy it ourselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by opalu: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lovely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by ebner70(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Eliteklaus(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
But Enugu girls sha

1 Like

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by tokrizy: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yea that's true..
I've been there bfore the place is nyc..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by tstx(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
The town... Their villages are not peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Very Calm cool place to enjoy life to the 'fullest maximum'

Shout out to all my peeps in the coal city. That city is very loyal.

Fresh Bananas everywhere you go....and other fruits...
Clean road network. Top Notch Hotels
Sweet Nightlife. The Packages are finest....
Even Electricity is better there..

Until my pocket start protesting..........!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by taretoofine(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
DON CHIKAMSO MOEN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
go to obiagu or coal camp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by pennylland: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
there are out for hustle com April
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Alejob: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yes.
That's the most peaceful state in Nigeria.
The IGBO STATE with the most respectful ladies.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Bitterleafsoup: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
From Nnewi but love Enugu to party.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service / Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.