Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards (48413 Views)

#bbnaija: Vandora Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Photos / Celebrities Step Out For BON Awards 2018 (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by barlkeez(f): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mercy Aigbe really killed this, the outfit is super gorgeous on her. The style, color and fitting are all yes!

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/mercy-aigbe-rocks-cleavage-revealing-outfit.html

See photo:

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by barlkeez(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
See another photo:

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
I hear say na Ambode dey nyansh dis babe.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Houseofglam7(f): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
They ain't fully dressed until the cleavage is hanging out.
Thank God for push up bras undecided

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by originals1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nawa oh, almost all celebrities are now lightskin then they'll start showing their brezz upandan
#ashawo_starters_kit

Meanwhile, check my signature if you're interested in buying an instagram account smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by chibike69: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin

Ashaawo Mercy Aigbe Ambode

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Richdad50(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Many a times, behind the glamour is a sad and unhappy woman who longs for the laughter you enjoy in your small and average family.
I feel for these women who have the world but do not have rest in their homes. Only Jesus gives you the peace and Joy the world cannot comprehend.

#Richdad

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pretty
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Felixalex(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
*"?!π√×÷•°^
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
shut up.. where's your proof?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Richdad50(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
You stil dey hear at your age and time. Very Shameless!
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by notoriousbabe: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olympus has fallen

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Richdad50:
Sad
like your life?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Teewhy2: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Her outfit, her problem.
There are many issues to deal with in Nigeria than someone's outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by sunnywhyt007: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hot MILF
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Bloooody(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Man those boob's look succulent.
Am ready to kill my pastor for just 1 night with this woman.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
How is this news or Am I missing something?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by cozy7(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by emmabest2000(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

GOSSIPER

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by ProphetMohammed: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bleached ugly afonja crap

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by kobabe(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Has Army shortlisted dssc and ssc applicants
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Memphis357(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ambode's most prized olosho!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by seunlly(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:
Man those boob's look succulent.
Am ready to kill my pastor for just 1 night with this woman.
and I'm ready to take your miserable life if you get the chance.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by magiki(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
The bress self don fall. I abi she don born?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Triangles1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Classic Olosh........ I loved her mode of dress. What some girls fail to understand is that Gown makes a woman look beautiful, mature and it cover all your dignity.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by stevio(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nice dress. Learn to appreciate good things most times,don't let the deplored state of this Country take away your good sense of judgement. May God help us all.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by mamotalk: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by poyet(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Women, most of the time, are nothing but sexual identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mrs. Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Denikayan: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lagos State Government Property

One of the achievements of Ambode

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by magiki(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by seunlly(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Richdad50:
Many a times, behind the glamour is a sad and unhappy woman who longs for the laughter you enjoy in your small and average family.
I feel for this women who have the world but do not have the happiness in their homes. Only Jesus gives you the peace and Joy the world cannot comprehend.

#Richdad

Robert Kiyosaki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.