Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows (25653 Views)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / My Journey To Aso-rock Was Not Fruitful- Nans Zone B Cordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Limitednow: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yemi Osinbajo, vice president, has vowed that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will not be allowed to return to power again.

Mr Osinbajo made the vow on Saturday in Lagos while speaking at the inauguration of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Door-To-Door-Campaign flag off of the Professor Yemi Osinbajo (PYO) Support Group.

He said his principal, Muhammadu Buhari, who seeks a second term in office will not loot the resources of the country, as this is the different between the president and other presidential candidates.

“After 16 years of ensuring that the country did not make progress, they want to come back. They will never come back again. We are making progress and we will continue to make progress. We are going to the next level,” Osinbajo said referring to the PDP which governed the country since the return to democracy in 1999.

The opposition party’s bid to hold sway for 60 years was thwarted by the APC who won the 2015 presidential election.

“Our major problem in Nigeria is corruption; it’s not plans. There are so many plans. If you allow the resources of the country to be stolen, no plan can work. The difference between Muhammadu Buhari and any other president is that he will not steal and he will not allow stealing,” the vice president continued.

“The most important thing of all is that we will prevent a situation where people who have stolen our money in the past come back into government. If they do, there won’t be progress no matter what they say.

“The money of this country must be preserved so that it will benefit us all. Education, healthcare, jobs, if you don’t have money, you can’t do them.

“There are only two types of leaders in Nigeria, those who want to steal the money and those want to use the money for the common good.

“If we want progress for our country, we must make sure that we put in place those who want to use the money for the common good, not those who want to steal it,” he said.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/pdp-will-never-come-back-to-aso-rock-osinbajo-vows/

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Limitednow: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Omeokachie: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Former pastor

260 Likes 17 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by GuyWise101(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
The evil hearted dwarf cum fake pastor is shameless to say the least.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Limitednow: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is this supposed to be coming from those who pledged to conduct a free and fair election?

What if Nigerians say otherwise?

For me this is hate speech because it's capable of causing violence.

224 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by MadamExcellency: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is this supposed to be a threat to democracy or what?

Thank goodness, neither PDP or APC is a name of person.

Constitutionally speaking, there is nothing stopping Buhari from renouncing APC for PDP provided PDP NWC accepts his defection.

23 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Are you the one to decide who becomes the president?Look at what a man of god is spewing?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by dunkem21(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
OK, let me ask the people.. Which party do you want in Aso rock?

Click *Like for APC..

*Share for PDP

NB: Your choice must win with at least 100 votes to meet the required 25% spread across all regions angry

Hey it's OK na ..una wan put me for trouble? angry

28 Likes 293 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by nazicartel(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
OsiBobo calm down,, leave this matter for politicians oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Daviddson(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wrong statement. I don't like the braggadaccio statements coming from APC politicians and their supporters on the social media. They seem so confident of winning the election that they're mocking everyone who thinks otherwise and vowing it's not possible for PDP to win, including the president and his vice.
This was how all the American media houses wrote off Trump in 2016 only for him to win at the end. Anything is possible, including a rerun between Atiku and Buhari leading to an Atiku win.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
This one is doing everything to please the cabals, so peradventure should APC win in 2019, they will declare Buhari dead some months later and he will take over, continue day dreaming.

34 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by BruncleZuma: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Aldebaran(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
True cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by naijjaman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigerian politicians have not learnt their lessons about boasting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by KelB(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
If your birthday is nine months from your dads birthday. Just know your mummy used you as birthday gift �

11 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Passionate888: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Idiot man

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by jerryunit48: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Make una see the mere commissioner again o

7 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by domino4211(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
angry.

Yea we know.
Because if they do,you are already a prisoner.
Hopeless APC armless robber.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
I will rather vote for APGA instead of PDP... tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by phransix2: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
I don't know what angle to take what he said whether from the spiritual side or from Political Side?

Just promise a free and fair election... And if you loose please ready to handover without any fight just like PDP did in 2015.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
this grandpa should please somewhere to sit jhoor, I prefer pdp era to this change u brought....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by precious1967(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Do or die. Let's wait and see

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by blowjob: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
GOD FORBID... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

SAI BUHARI..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by dodelight(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Well, the good news is, it's not in osinbajo's hand to determine our next president. Obviously, he's already licking his wound as their self inflicted bruise keeps festering day after day. Nigeria Shall Be Delivered!

12 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
GEJ: My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian

PMB: My coming back in 2019 is non-negotiable

VP Osibanjo: PDP will never come back to Aso Rock

Me: (singing) Who has the final say?

Vote wisely

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
I hope the fake man of god has not forgotten he is
Entitled to Only one vote

7 Likes 2 Shares

GuyWise101:
I'm evil hearted dwarf cum fake pastor, I'm shameless to say the least.

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mamotalk: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pity that Madrid manage with lone goal!!!
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Osinbajo the prophet of doom

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OmoManU: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Well said prof but see the title, nothing but misleading

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Federal Government Should Take Over Obasanjo’s Presidential Library — Sagay / 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance / Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.