Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows (25651 Views)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / My Journey To Aso-rock Was Not Fruitful- Nans Zone B Cordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
so if Atiku wins u people will not concede defeat? this is hate speech d mere commissioner should be sanction

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Arysexy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fake Pastor your end is near!

All the lies you and Jubril has told Nigerians will speak against you come February.

We are wiser now! Go back to your pastopreneur job Ole
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/pdp-will-never-come-back-to-aso-rock-osinbajo-vows/

meaning APC have conclude plan how to rig the election that even all the nation vote for DPD they will surely fail when counting the vote
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by gidjah(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
phransix2:
I don't know what angle to take what he said whether from the spiritual side or from Political Side?

Just promise a free and fair election... And if you loose please ready to handover without any fight just like PDP did in 2015.

you are very correct sir, the rate at which he is standing for this his oga is so alarming and I wanna doubt if he hasn't been. Charmed using Sudan Vudu!! You can't be under the umbrella of this evil Northern oligar by and not be vudued ! They can charm any man they target, just hope he's family confirm he is the real OSIBANJO AND NOT another CLONED VP !

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by udemzyudex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
You're afraid PDP will send you to jail for all the corruption?
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by joncom(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
PDP, APC, is it not just a change of name? They are all the same. It seems the Cabal is really on Osibanjo. Doing every thing to please them.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Freeman59: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by shedy03(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
This man is a shame to the church.
Shame to RCCG.
He has forgotten than The Almighty God has the final say, and can do and un-do.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by brojoshua: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Coming back of PDP to rule Nigeria will be like calling black /soldier ants to come and take over a house, it will be like Nigeria sentencing itself to death, it will be self destruction, it will be like Nigeria giving itself to perpetual looting and corruption, it will be a man jumping into shit pit /or a ash hole pit. It will be like destroyers and bastards being chosen to come rule a house, it will be like calling pigs to come rule in a white palace. Those criminals, looters and corrupt entities will surely loot Nigeria to its grave. He who has ear to hear let him hear

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by fredoooooo: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ase gun cool
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Mccullum: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
dunkem21:
OK, let me ask the people.. Which party do you want in Aso rock?

Click *Like for APC..

*Share for PDP

NB: Your choice must win with at least 100 votes to meet the required 25% spread across all regions angry

All these Nairaland click won't determine the winner of the election in 2019 because majority of electorates doesn't use internet while most of those using internet doesn't have PVC except those that collected because of documents in banks and some other places that requested for it.

Buhari will definitely defeat Atiku and PDP, doubt it and watch till February.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Smile4daddy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:
The evil hearted dwarf cum fake pastor is shameless to say the least.
Don't allow hate consume you, Atiku dollars might not get to you but Buhari's impact will be felt in your village. Use your brain.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Ahmeduana(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
LETS WAIT AND SEE IF ASO ROCK IS PART OF HIS FATHERS ESTATE, WE WILL KNOW.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Deepthoughts: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/pdp-will-never-come-back-to-aso-rock-osinbajo-vows/
The statement that "the PDP will never be allowed", doesn't it connotes a very dangerous n disturbing meanings or implications,I hope osibanjo n his Apc are not planning something evil should they loss the elections next year or perhaps the dogs n the baboons are already prepared to be soak in blood!,I now wholly believe saraki that this so called trade money stuff is pure vote buying in disguise, osibanjo is a disgrace to pastorhood.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Sholaco: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sure!! Never again will PDP rule this country again
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by joncom(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
This one is doing everything to please the cabals, so peradventure should APC win in 2019, they will declare Buhari dead some months later and he will take over, continue day dreaming.
Exactly, my thought. The way he speaks nowadays does not depict a man of God. He is like someone who is forced to say things.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OldBeer: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
mankan2k7:
so if Atiku wins u people will not concede defeat? this is hate speech d mere commissioner should be sanction
If they refuse to concede, go out and protest
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by wasi9ice: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
The way the whole thing is going, do you guys think APC will accept defeat come 2019??
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by ysquare1351: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
gabm! we moving to the next level
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by ysquare1351: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
wasi9ice:
The way the whole thing is going, do you guys think APC will accept defeat come 2019??
since pdp now believe elections can said to be free and fair only when they won
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by edupedia: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Former pastor

....is this suppose to be part if the campaign for Atiku?....Atiku sir, u have lost very badly....
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by wasi9ice: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am not a politician, but let's be Frank to our selves,, does it really mean that PDP didn't do anything AT ALL,, during there last 16 years of leadership?
The social media we are enjoying today was it brought by APC?? other feasible infrastructure we see across the nation before the coming of APC, are they all credited to the military regime?
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by micflo28(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Leave that to us to decide prof. All i know is i wont vote in recessionists cos of tradermoni.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by notoriousbabe: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by asawanathegreat(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
VP let the masses decided that not you
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by tete7000(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
OmoManU:
Well said prof but see the title, nothing but misleading

What is misleading there? He said we will do everything to prevent...Who are the we? if I may ask. Why did he not say you should prevent? ...That way he pushed the responsibility to the people.

The sad reality is we have desperate people in power, but 2019 is not far away. We will wait and see.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
I no fit shout
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by nsilordgmail(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
dunkem21:

Click *Like for APC..

*Share for PDP

NB: Your choice must win with at least 100 votes to meet the required 25% spread across all regions angry
O boy ehhh, see votes for PDP. Take it or not, Nigerians are tired of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Ladyamina2(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
My take

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by duni04(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
maryjames9:
Atiku and Buhari are both bad candidates. The former is a tested and trusted thief and surrounds himself with criminals like wike,saraki,obasanjo,babangida, and others. Buhari on the other hand, though has impeccable record of integrity and tough stance on corruption, he has absolutely achieved nothing in the fight against corruption. If you ask me, I will vote for Buhari not because he is a better candidate, but he is likely not going to expose the collective wealth of this nation to free for all depleting by corrupt individuals like the time of Jonathan. But since I have other choice, I will rather vote Olawepo Hashim or Ezekwesili as President than those two failures. But Nigerians are so daft especially the youth. They will rather kill themselves for those two failures than try another candidate.

Back to the topic, I don't blame Osibanjo. Power they say corrupt. PDP's culture is SHARE THE MONEY. APC is no different. They are both Thieves after their selfish interests. Anybody who will truly change this country must be ready to not only step on many toes but make a lot of sacrifice because this country is beyond quick fixes.
I don't understand what you mean by Buhari not having achieved anything in the fight against corruption! You have bought into the war of disinformation by the PDP and their evil cohorts.
Two(2) ex governors have been convicted and sent to prison. Ex governors that are current members of the APC!!! This is unprecedented in Nigeria's history! A SAN was convicted! Money stolen by a former first lady was seized! INEC officials are in court for corruption! Corrupt politicians like Isa Yuguda, Kingsley Kuku, Adamu Muazu have all fled the country for fear of the war against corruption because nobody has been spared! APC or not! Judges have been remanded in Prison and are awaiting trial. Former ministers are in court facing corruption. Current and serving senators are not spared! Nwabaoshi, Oduah, Saraki - whose former deputy chief of staff is in court for helping his boss launder Paris club refunds, Wammako, Abdullahi Adamu and other corrupt senators. Former governors like Akala and orji kalu that thought defecting to the APC would save them are regretting! The current NBA chair was last week charged to court and will be arraigned tomorrow.
Ex service chiefs like Amosun and Badeh are facing corruption charges in court!
Pray tell, what else should Buhari do?
The transparency international corruption index that you guys have been using to castigate this government is a measure of the corruption perception in a country, not of the FG!!! If Nigerians like yourself are still stealing money in your private practise, bribing the police and NEPA and immigration officials, it will show in that index!!! Its the way they PERCEIVE corruption in a country! Please note this!!! You people should try to be factual in your criticisms.
Even on the Economy, inflation has gone down from around 17-19% when Buhari came in to 11% currently. Our reserves are swelling. Nobody is using bullion vans to pack money from the CBN like the PDP people did. Nobody is paying NNPC money into Fidelity bank to bribe INEC officials like the PDP did. Things are not perfect but things are improving. I would hate to lose all of this sanity at the Federal level to Mr INTELS and his gang of thieves. It would be a real tragedy!
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by wolverine1987: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
why is buhari not the one campaigning? ?? is osinbajo now the one contesting or is he desperate to be VP by all means?? Nigeria God help us
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by ridbell01(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
dunkem21:

Click *Like for APC..

*Share for PDP

inec official my good people of kano dey look you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari / Court Sends Alex Badeh To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.