Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows (25655 Views)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / My Journey To Aso-rock Was Not Fruitful- Nans Zone B Cordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Peacecore: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
osusuallstars:
suddenly a man that the cabal has his birthright in their pocket have found a voice. on the other hand, this is hate speech because its likely they will not accept defeat. Now that you and your principal is not stealing, do we have light??, do we have water, food,good road, improved healthcare?
U don't have them bcoz u're a lazy youth who once lived on loot from ur paymaster.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Pat4321: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
maryjames9:
Atiku and Buhari are both bad candidates. The former is a tested and trusted thief and surrounds himself with criminals like wike,saraki,obasanjo,babangida, and others. Buhari on the other hand, though has impeccable record of integrity and tough stance on corruption, he has absolutely achieved nothing in the fight against corruption. If you ask me, I will vote for Buhari not because he is a better candidate, but he is likely not going to expose the collective wealth of this nation to free for all depleting by corrupt individuals like the time of Jonathan. But since I have other choice, I will rather vote Olawepo Hashim or Ezekwesili as President than those two failures. But Nigerians are so daft especially the youth. They will rather kill themselves for those two failures than try another candidate.

Back to the topic, I don't blame Osibanjo. Power they say corrupt. PDP's culture is SHARE THE MONEY. APC is no different. They are both Thieves after their selfish interests. Anybody who will truly change this country must be ready to not only step on many toes but make a lot of sacrifice because this country is beyond quick fixes.
You forgot about the killer herdsmen murderering innocents people
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by Pat4321: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
brojoshua:
Coming back of PDP to rule Nigeria will be like calling black /soldier ants to come and take over a house, it will be like Nigeria sentencing itself to death, it will be self destruction, it will be like Nigeria giving itself to perpetual looting and corruption, it will be a man jumping into shit pit /or a ash hole pit. It will be like destroyers and bastards being chosen to come rule a house, it will be like calling pigs to come rule in a white palace. Those criminals, looters and corrupt entities will surely loot Nigeria to its grave. He who has ear to hear let him hear
Nigeria is dead already, Buhari has killed it
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 3:25am On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:
If they refuse to concede, go out and protest

Being a zombie is incurable
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by bobolaga: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Please,i wanted to know why professor like vp osinbanjo is saying all this,when he new that 70% of formal PDP members are all member of APC,we all know is food that is cook with different pots.if we are not a corrupted nation,why,more than 70 political parties will be contest for one presidential seat,it is very strange in a civilize nations.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by bobolaga: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2018
In all,we should not allowed external forces to destroy our unity as a nation,we should learn how to live together for the futures of our children,God bless Nigeria and those who love peace in our nation.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by dokie: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2018
bantudra:

sharrap....

Lol.

Director, Why wetin I talk dey pain you?
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by larrybee2017(f): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/pdp-will-never-come-back-to-aso-rock-osinbajo-vows/
Even God wept!!!! Pastors turn God and make a mockery of the gospel. This man is indeed a disgrace to God
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by CioAngels(f): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/pdp-will-never-come-back-to-aso-rock-osinbajo-vows/
Hello, see who is talking, is it not obvious to that Nigerians ate already aware that you did see pa Buhari in London during your visit? Cabal is caging this to say whatever they want him to say and do. Sudanese and the uninvited will only rule over you and your group.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OldBeer: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2018
mankan2k7:

Being a zombie is incurable
Go out and protest so army can mow you down. Keyboard warrior.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by orisa37: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
U are a Combination of Samuel and David in APC, so please deliver correct Spiritual to all Nigerians.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:
Go out and protest so army can mow you down.
Keyboard warrior.

I am allergic to zobiesm it gives me goose bumps, fuc-k up my mention
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by ETEYEN79(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2018
this statement should not be coming from a man of God, It is only God that has the final say, how can a mortal body speak of tomorrow he is yet to see. Who told him if it is the will of God for PDP to win that will not win?
I don't like people concluding things as if they are God.
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:
Ode It is f.uck OFF. Who has time to F.uck up your mention? MUMU
odabi ori e ti daru
oponu ayirada
zombie
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OldBeer: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
mankan2k7:

odabi ori e ti daru

oponu ayirada

zombie
E pain am grin grin

Na wetin you call your mama this morning?
How dare you?
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:
E pain am grin grin
Na wetin you call your mama this morning? How dare you?
U lack parental care, it is obvious u are raise by a goat.
Omo irankiran
zombie
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:
E pain am grin grin
Na wetin you call your mama this morning? How dare you?
u lack parental care,it is obvious u are raised by a goat.
Omo irankiran,
zombie
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OldBeer: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
mankan2k7:

u lack parental care,it is obvious u are raised by a goat.
Omo irankiran,
zombie
E still dey pain am grin grin
Why are you calling me your mother's name na?
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:

a child raised by a goat constituting nuisance on social media, a waste of space, a waste of matter, bloodied idiot
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OldBeer: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
mankan2k7:

my mother is raised by a goat constituting nuisance on social media, a waste of space, a waste of matter, bloodied idiot
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by mankan2k7(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:

Believe me after this attempt I will not mind to reply a child raise by an animal.

u don't deserve my time, I don't respond to a goat pikin

Bye and have a lovely day a goat descendant
Re: PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows by OldBeer: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
mankan2k7:

Believe me after this attempt I want you to know I was raise by an animal.
I am a goat pikin
my mama na goat
Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Awards Road Projects In Kogi. / Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead / I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.