Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. (996 Views)

How To Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing / How To Clear Cookies And Browser Cache In Google Chrome And Internet Explorer / Error :internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. by fedrick4god(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello guru in the house, pls help me find solution to ie11 that keeps crashing on windows 10. Have done everything recommended on Google and Microsoft community forum about ie11 stop responding and close unexpectedly. Still my system still remain the same.
Re: Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. by johnnyandy7(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
fedrick4god:
Hello guru in the house, pls help me find solution to ie11 that keeps crashing on windows 10. Have done everything recommended on Google and Microsoft community forum about ie11 stop responding and close unexpectedly. Still my system still remain the same.

Download Firefox or Chrome and end your suffering.
Re: Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. by maxjax(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
yo system specs?
Re: Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. by fedrick4god(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
johnnyandy7:

Download Firefox or Chrome and end your suffering.
g Not so easy, our platform only works with ie11.
Re: Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. by Greatzeus(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
fedrick4god:
g Not so easy, our platform only works with ie11.
Your platform? Someone is giving you solution you seek and you are still acting so ignorant. It is a Windows browser,it only works on Windows,the same way there browsers created to run on Windows like chrome,Opera, Firefox,Ucbrowser etc. Download any of them and stop suffering yourself with internet explorer. Gosh I can't use IE to browse, Even the new more improved Edge browser,I have never used it.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!!!Like New Hp 17 With 1gb Dedicated Graphics Card, 1TB, 6gb RAM / Buy This Dell And Get Free 3 In 1 Laptop Bag- Sharp Sales / Moderately Priced Mid-range Lenovo And Asus Touchscreens SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.