Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

How I Make Some Cash With My Girl Friends Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Make Some Cash With My Girl Friends Phone (358 Views)

Handsome Guys How Do You Get Girl Friends? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Some Cash With My Girl Friends Phone by oyanimall: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have three different apps running on my phone already. I earn from these apps and you know the joy of earning some bucks.

I need to increase my earning so I picked my girl's phone. I installed one app, loaded some latest movies to the app. Every 15 mins of watching a movie, the app pops up and ads and she has to click this ads to continue watching.

She loves the movies and always follows my instruction.

I have also send this app to my google pub account and hopefully going to make some nice bucks in the coming years.

I can teach you too how to make some bucks with admob too, join the training through my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In / Three(3) Keys To Succeed In This 2019 / Is Side Chicks Good In A Long Term Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.