Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan (61391 Views)

Nigerian Feminists Slam Bishop Oyedepo Over Comments On Marriage / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Slurity(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Authoreety:
Oyedepo may have spoken against jubril of Sudan....

But the Oyedepo I know will never support Nnamdi kanu in ridiculing other anointed ministers of God....

Even though Nnamdi has some points, he should learn to thread with caution.

Nnamdi is an Arrogant Genius
If Oyedepo can ridicule the President of Nigeria against the bible commandments to respect our earthly leaders, he can ridicule anybody. Oyedepo don't have a Christian's character, needs salvation

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by kogi2010: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
igbo pp, mumu sha na dis kknd person una want make una leader? Dear God touch buhari's heart let him give dis people biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Forreellinc:
grin lol na oledepo wey come be true prophet?
Hehehe

He didn't say so,he commended him for speaking out

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by longerthroat(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Who takes this coward serious. kanu return to your father land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
datola:
Religious leaders should be cautious in making unguarded statements that can ruin their reputation.

Truth be told, oyedepo is a partisan which is not right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

He didn't say so,he commended him for speaking out

So NA back of ur phone u dey read back?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Smartwave: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
I taught this fool called KANU, says any Igbo man that attend Yoruba church is a fool like him Suddenly, the idiot praising Yoruba pastor?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by WaffenSS(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I never give in to this thought.. But I am now being disturb as dis doesn't credit our good image in d international communities. This hungry mofos of cabals in dis regime are ready to do anything to foresee n cover up their dilapidated selfish interest.. Sometin should be done as soon as possible to overturn dis allegations.

Read back and discover how absolutely stupid you sound.

A mad egocentrist woke up one day and without one iota of proof claims the most public and visible man in Nigeria is either a clone or a body double (or both) and otherwise educated people are asking the government to take a break from governance to address this stupid, childish, baseless rumor.

You people are the reason they laugh at naija

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by artofseduction: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Bunch of comedians

Kanu pls go to Sudan
Bring some of jubril kins and let them identify their man

It’s that easy
b

Or
BUHARI should just adress his Fulani brothers in their Language.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Miopade: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
You better be careful of your m statement in order not to invoke curse on your destiny.

Let the powerful tackle the powerful.
Just a word is enough broi.
Regards.

Forreellinc:
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Notatribalist(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
P.H.D holder With this your English?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by themanderon: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria is a country where strange things happen and the zombified citizenry support the anomalies that occur there everyday.
This man even though you may or may not agree with him made some allegations and instead of the citizens to fight for the government to dispel this rumour and set everybody's mind to rest some are here calling him names.
As for me I know that ever since I was born in this country the government has always lied to the citizenry willy nilly so I cannot rule out any grand conspiracy against the citizens of this nation.
The case of yaradua easily comes to mind as to how far these peoples power lust can go.
Why is it that the President has not deemed it fit to dispel this rumours? Why does he not address the people he is ruling? Why does he always leave the talking to his aides? Why has he not deemed it fit to address some of his policies to the people he is ruling if he is that capable? At least I watch CNN and the BBC on a daily basis and I see how leaders of all major countries of the world addressing both local and international media, at least I see trump and Theresa May but why is it that our very own President is rarely seen? What are they really hiding from us? and who are those two people his wife spoke about?
These are the questions sane minds should be asking not this herd mentality of name calling against the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by ushafe(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=73695402]
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

[/quote

Good one because you have buhari kind of certificate]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Flobiotech(f): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have organic Broilers for sale. The meat is not soft.
Contact 08037646412

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Mirriamvic(f): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

EDUCATIONAL KE LOL . TO MARRIAGE? HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by AdiDami: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
sharpwriter:

Abeg... Wetin dey Jubril/Buhari head wey dem dey talk of removing cap this cap that.... Abeg I wan understand.
what did you just ask?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by TruthinAction: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
There is no need to talk too much. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. Time will answer all our doubts.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by okoroemeka(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
this is fishy,somebody that is definitely very sick,suddenly is robust looks 10 years younger,hmmm,why can't our president rubbish all the rumour by coming out in a press conference and speak Fulani,something is not right.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Jubilancy(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I am not sure of your academic qualifications with this write up.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by notoriousbabe: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jubilancy:

I am not sure of your academic qualifications with this write up.....
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by okoroemeka(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=ushafe post=73698769][/quote]which type do u want buhari or jubrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Jubilancy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians

Well be careful what you wish for .....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Orpe7(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Now he hails Oyedepo. I thought this idiot first said no igbo person should worship in a yoruba church
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Haddock(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

The 'Presidency' is enjoying d distraction. prior to now Lai Moh used to fabricate distractive stories but now you guys have distracted yourselves
Abeg, no kee pesin with laff o.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Komu1048(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Forreellinc:
Hehehe

And you think you will make 2019. Dead man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by notoriousbabe: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jubilancy:

Well be careful what you wish for .....
how is that your business?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Jubilancy(f): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
how is that your business?

My opinion Is my business because I am entitled to it....
Anyways I guess with your level of qualification you can't comprehend it yet....sorry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by mistijude: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is this one not fighting biafra course again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by notoriousbabe: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jubilancy:

My opinion Is my business because I am entitled to it....
Anyways I guess with your level of qualification you can't comprehend it yet....sorry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Brightolanton(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 k8230

You are definitely not a Phd holder but a professor. Your grammatical construction portrays you as such angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Haddock(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
themanderon:
Nigeria is a country where strange things happen and the zombified citizenry support the anomalies that occur there everyday.
This man even though you may or may not agree with him made some allegations and instead of the citizens to fight for the government to dispel this rumour and set everybody's mind to rest some are here calling him names.
As for me I know that ever since I was born in this country the government has always lied to the citizenry willy nilly so I cannot rule out any grand conspiracy against the citizens of this nation.
The case of yaradua easily comes to mind as to how far these peoples power lust can go.
Why is it that the President has not deemed it fit to dispel this rumours? Why does he not address the people he is ruling? Why does he always leave the talking to his aides? Why has he not deemed it fit to address some of his policies to the people he is ruling if he is that capable? At least I watch CNN and the BBC on a daily basis and I see how leaders of all major countries of the world addressing both local and international media, at least I see trump and Theresa May but why is it that our very own President is rarely seen? What are they really hiding from us? and who are those two people his wife spoke about?
These are the questions sane minds should be asking not this herd mentality of name calling against the messenger

Mr Sane Mind already asking all the questions.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan by Jubilancy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=73700819][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.