Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi (20401 Views)

Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by toplinetrtrend: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
OmoManU:
What's this idiotic baboon Obasanjo b feeling like, did he think himself God?

Baba till 2023 inshallah

But when this same obasanjo said atiku is corrupt, you believed and applauded him. How come you can't believe the same obasanjo when he said Buhari is incompetent?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by domino4211(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
angry

For this thing buhari has done to us..
In due time,i will look for his grand daughters,make them fall inlove with me,fvck them till their pvssies are vandalised and then leave them heartbroken the same way he's done to our economy..
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Randy100: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nobody should be at the fence. We are sending Buhari to daura

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Mankosi: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm e don dey happen.
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Heart attacks for Buharists....Zombie United

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Heart attacks for Buharists..Mumu United
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by uthlaw: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
na dis one go tell us who to vote....is 8years as a president was useless!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by melanch(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by daddytime(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
PureMe01:
senility will surely hit u too that is if God won't make u lifeless anytime soon.i am sure u know

Mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Redhot111(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Baba can't be neutral on this ooo. How can any sane person be neutral inside a house whose roof is on fire. The call to send bubu back to daura is a clarion call we must all obey.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by festacman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Obasanjo has the right to express any kind of personal opinon in support of whoever he is supporting.
I have mine: Nigeria at this time after the mismanagement of resources by selfish military junta and greedy PDP honchos needs a stubborn man to hold things down and restore sanity for a while. I am supporting Buhari because Nigeria will benefit long-term and not to impress anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by ofwest47(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Obasanjo last card ! check.
We all know why you don't want Buhari because he has blocked all the looting holes you have been using since you left the presidential seat.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by kings09(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
who cares?..obj is one of the problems of Nigeria....what did he achieve as president?..nothing!!!!......sensible people will vote their conscience
But not ur buhari....he z worse

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by NumbEmotions(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
who cares?..obj is one of the problems of Nigeria....what did he achieve as president?..nothing!!!!......sensible people will vote their conscience

Atiku cares .... And for your information even Mr.president-Bubu does Bloody care too.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by 8686(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Facts you should know before you fall for the Lies circulating

They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said petrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forgot it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said the dollar was N190 when APC took over,
They forgot it was N1 when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 400 when PDP takeover.

They spent 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria let’s vote PMB over again.

Copied.
Vote Buhari Vote Osinbajo

If they ask you: who told you ATIKU IS A THIEF, tell them it's Atiku's boss, Obasanjo in his book, MY WATCH, volume 2, pages 31-32

"The money Atiku stole when he was my vice is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years."

- Obasanjo
My watch page 31

My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by idioticpmb: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

That is when you sidelined Atiku...Because you know he is a criminal..

I don't care who you are in this forum and I must admit that you are a silly imbecilic fool.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Arysexy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
All the lies by zombies are being bursted left, right and centre

What a terrible time to be a zombie

Atiku everywhere you go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Smile4daddy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
uboma:
No patriotic Nigerian will vote PMB for another term....
Don't allow hate consume you, Atiku dollars might not get to you but Buhari's impact will be felt in your village. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by sassiemyk: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
daddytime:
And vote in someone you know better than anyone else and publicly declared has got a sticky finger?

Haba Baba...why are you bleating from every corner of your mouth abi senility don dey set in?
Atiku is the lesser evil. Anybody is better that Bubu right now, even the dead Abacha.
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by CityNGR: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
OmoManU:
What's this idiotic baboon Obasanjo b feeling like, did he think himself God?

Baba till 2023 inshallah
Even the Allah you mentioned did not send you to call your fathers baboon...did he?
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
any tin to remove him is welcomed
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by HomeOfMe(f): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo has denied reports that he is not backing any particular candidate in the upcoming 2019 presidential elections, PoliticsNGR has learned.

Obasanjo, in a statement on Sunday, through his media aide, Kehinde Akinyemi, expressly stated that he wasn't in support of President Buhari.

The statement read;

"While Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is in Cairo to attend the maiden edition of the Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF), of which he is Chairman of the Advisory Council, his attention has been drawn to a report by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) with the headline “Atiku: Obasanjo Shifts Political Gear to Neutral.”

It is disingenuous, if not malicious, for anyone to suggest that Chief Obasanjo was being neutral when he chose not to use the Owu Convention as a platform for political campaign but instead adopt a communal and familial approach in talking to members of his Owu family,” .

“For the records, and as accurately reported by some media organisations, what the former president said at the convention in Iwo was that while he would not impress any candidates on them, Nigerians should vote for credible candidates who will drive growth and development and make their lives better than it is now.” Mr. Akinyemi said.

He further explained that Obasanjo's statement did not mean neutrality stating that; “only a fool will sit on the fence or be neutral when his or her country is being destroyed with incompetence, corruption, lack of focus, insecurity, nepotism, brazen impunity and denial of the obvious.”

The former leader,who has declared his support for opposition presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, said he would not sit on the fence adding that he stands in the best interest of Nigeria.

He maintained that he would continue to speak against poor governance and nobody should manipulate his stance on the 2019 presidential election.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-want-buhari-voted-obasanjo-denies-neutral/
Can Nigeria survive another 4years of this administration?...,that would be worse than slave trade era.
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by daddytime(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
PureMe01:
senility will surely hit u too that is if God won't make u lifeless anytime soon.i am sure u know

If you had any common matter in that thing resting on your shoulders you call a head, you wouldn't be stupid enough to wait for your grand father to keep imposing on you who to wife or how to run your miserable life. It becomes even worse when this your grandfather had eaten or wasted his own turn, dug into your fathers and is still holding a huge scapula standing behind you to clean up your plates.

Go check how old OBJ was when he first took the reins of government and then compare that with your present age, if you fail to shudder then you are indeed hopelessly irredeemable.

You think everyone who comes on here to comment is some saibaba or atkiluate slowpoke like most of y'all?

Youths and the future of Nigeria indeed.

Nonsense...Buhari can be lifeless but your silverback can not be senile. How does that hit you?
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
The Orangutan has already chosen the unmarketable Atikulooter; its too late for him to now change his mind; Buhari will not spare him and his looting gang of friends.

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by PureMe01: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
daddytime:

If you had any common matter in that thing resting on your shoulders you call a head, you wouldn't be stupid enough to wait for your grand father to keep imposing on you who to wife or how to run your miserable life. It becomes even worse when this your grandfather had eaten or wasted his own turn, dug into your fathers and is still holding a huge scapula standing behind you to clean up your plates.

Go check how old OBJ was when he first took the reins of government and then compare that with your present age, if you fail to shudder then you are indeed hopelessly irredeemable.

You think everyone who comes on here to comment is some saibaba or atkiluate slowpoke like most of y'all?

Youths and the future of Nigeria indeed.

Nonsense...
i don talk my own..shekinah
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by teejet: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
8686:
Facts you should know before you fall for the Lies circulating

They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said petrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forgot it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said the dollar was N190 when APC took over,
They forgot it was N1 when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 400 when PDP takeover.

They spent 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria let’s vote PMB over again.

Copied.
Vote Buhari Vote Osinbajo

If they ask you: who told you ATIKU IS A THIEF, tell them it's Atiku's boss, Obasanjo in his book, MY WATCH, volume 2, pages 31-32

"The money Atiku stole when he was my vice is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years."

- Obasanjo
My watch page 31

My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.
INDEED, NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by oyoirabor: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Don't allow hate consume you, Atiku dollars might not get to you but Buhari's impact will be felt in your village. Use your brain.

You guys are always quick to mention the word hate.....whereas y'all Buhari supporters eat and breed hate in you. We are talking of incompetent president.... You are more concerned with hate....SMH
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Yusman316(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
EarthKing:
Any well meaning Nigerian would want Buhari voted out. Fighting corruption top Buhari's agenda, yet nobody has being jailed since the inception of his administration till now.

All we have is baptism from PDP to APC(from sinner to a saint).

Even Obasonjo with his witch hunting fought corruption than Buhari.

Rome was not built in a day. We know! In the words of zig ziglar "you can tell how high a building is going to be by how deep the dig the foundation ".

APC's foundation is shallow. Give them 100 years they'd still blame PDP for all the wrongs

Les I forget... We need to get Nigeria working again.
So Buhari should go and sit as trial judge and start sending people to jail, just to prove he is fighting corruption. He is fighting corruption fairly that is why opposition members are not in jail. If it were a persecution, half of PDP members will be in prison right now

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by teejet: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=teejet post=73696731][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
hmmm. When he endorsed buhari, he wasn't one of the Nigerian problems. When he pleaded to UK and America to lift the ban placed on buhari for his stance and involvement in jihad movements and religious intolerance and violence in Nigeria and UK and usa lifted the ban, which gave him access to go to Chatham house, UK to address world press, he wasn't a problem of Nigeria. But now that he's supporting atiku due to buhari's bad governance, he's seen by you as a bad man right? How you guys reason amaze me at times

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi by babyfaceafrica: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
awelekiti:
hmmm. When he endorsed buhari, he wasn't one of the Nigerian problems. When he pleaded to UK and America to lift the ban placed on buhari for his stance and involvement in jihad movements and religious intolerance and violence in Nigeria and UK and usa lifted the ban, which gave him access to go to Chatham house, UK to address world press, he wasn't a problem of Nigeria. But now that he's supporting atiku due to buhari's bad governance, he's seen by you as a bad man right? How you guys reason amaze me at times
obj,bubu and atiku are ancestors abeg....o.Nigerians deserve better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Kill Over 50 Bandits In Zamfara / APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.