Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. (1240 Views)

Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown / Women Have Shown To Useless. / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have come to the conclusion that the women in this website and country as a whole are mad and should be killed in a gruesome way, Yes this includes my sisters, I don't give a fvck, The are useless women too!
I dare sweetbuns to post a picture of herself with my name on a piece of paper. I know this idiot won't do because he's a male behind that moniker!
Funmisticqueen has proven to be psychologically unstable and must be treated immediately before she kills her owner(father) because we know these women are useless.
Kiara is an idiot who keep pretending to be a female from the US but is probably soaking garri!
I have spoken the truth and my fellow men will agree with me!
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please this is FP material.
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by MJBOLT: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
las las,this one go drink sniper grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by SweetBuns(f): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:
I have come to the conclusion that the women in this website and country as a whole are mad and should be killed in a gruesome way, Yes this includes my sisters, I don't give a fvck, The are useless women too!
I dare sweetbuns to post a picture of herself with my name on a piece of paper. I know this idiot won't do because he's a male behind that moniker!
Funmisticqueen has proven to be psychologically unstable and must be treated immediately before she kills her owner(father) because we know these women are useless.
Kiara is an idiot who keep pretending to be a female from the US but is probably soaking garri!
its sucks to be as pathetic as you are.
See how you carry our matter for head.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Apus: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Guys, can we just not talk about women this women that for a day ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
As expected you have refused to post a picture.
You lack shame bro.
What do you gain from pretending to be a woman?
Do you like getting fvcked in the ass?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
Like your useless mother did?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by SweetBuns(f): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:
mumu, so I should snap pic because of an idiot like you abi?
As mjbolt said, las las you go drink sniper. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by tejiri4(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:

You are depressed, I look at all your post only bashing men, u have an evil heart very dark.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
OP. Are you as stew-pid as you're crazy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
mumu, so I should snap pic because of an idiot like you abi?
As mjbolt said, las las you go drink sniper. grin
Expected reply from a homosexual reject.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
ayobamiJR:
OP. Are you as stew-pid as you're crazy
Ask your mother that bro.
You have being brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Jayslicky: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Stupidity oozes in this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by SweetBuns(f): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:

As expected you have refused to post a picture.
You lack shame bro.
What do you gain from pretending to be a woman?
Do you like getting fvcked in the ass?
brothers and sisters as you can see this boy(probably a teenager with a pimples infested face) is mentally unstable.. Please do not reply o grin
Look at the idiot attacking his fellow male

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by SweetBuns(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
tejiri4:

You are depressed, I look at all your post only bashing men, u have an evil heart very dark.
lol
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
brothers and sisters as you can see this boy(probably a teenager with a pimples infested face) is mentally unstable.. Please do not reply o grin
Look at the idiot attacking his fellow male
So you finally agreed that you're a male?
And for the record am more handsome than the boy that fvcked your expired toto last evening.
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by SweetBuns(f): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:

So you finally agreed that you're a male?
And for the record am more handsome than the boy that fvcked your expired toto last evening.
Mumu, your Brain is as stale as expired milk. I was talking about how you insulted mjbolt and this one is saying nonsense here.
See I dont even have your time. Have a good day wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by TheOdd1sOut: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:

Mumu, your Brain is as stale as expired milk. I was talking about how you insulted mjbolt and this one is saying nonsense here.
This moniker is run by pocohontas or one bitter feminist. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by SweetBuns(f): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

This moniker is run by pocohontas or one bitter feminist. I rest my case
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by originals1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Nduxx(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:

Went through your posts, damn! you really hate d male gender

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Op, every body knows the Sweetbuns moniker is a guy.

But it doesn't warrant opening a thread.
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
this guy is mentally unstable undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by SweetBuns(f): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
this guy is mentally unstable undecided
and he needs help.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:
now you are obsessed.There is no hope for your impotent finger battery dick to rise. you need a brain first

P.S. stop masturbating on our matter cos all you can accomplish in life is eating our dust

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Wuraola01(f): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ohh no! I refuse to comment on this thread embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
This thread reeks of depression and -0 esteem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wuraola01:
Ohh no! I refuse to comment on this thread embarassed cry
But you just didgringrin....
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Wuraola01(f): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
But you just didgringrin....

Chaii. Na true ohh shocked

I'm trying so hard not to say anything foul
Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by Bloooody(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:
This thread reeks of depression and -0 esteem cheesy
Like your useless mother??

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wuraola01:

Chaii. Na true ohh shocked

I'm trying so hard not to say anything foul
gringrin Same here.... I don't have strength for E-War now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could She Prefer Anal Sex To Vaginal? She Said Its More Pleasurable / What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me / One Major Cause Of Breakups We Often Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.