Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima (9349 Views)

Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? / Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by zoba88: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dr. Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari was in Maiduguri on Saturday, 8th December 2018 to receive an award of excellence for her humanitarian activities by the Governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima. She also commissioned a school he built for Fulanis,Mbororojis, orphans and the girl-child, as well as a two storey block of classes at the Government Girl's College Maiduguri.

Mrs. Buhari also commissioned an orphanage and school built and furnished by wife of the Governor, Nana Shettima. Before leaving Maiduguri, Mrs. Buhari inspected progress of work at her orphanage and school project for IDP children, which is slated for completion early next year.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/aisha-buhari-receives-award-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by zoba88: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Kenekingisback: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amazing..

I see the real picture of Muhammadu Buhari on the wall in the classroom.

- The classroom has split air-conditioning unit shocked

Anyway, Osinbajo on the street campaigning, Aisha doing her best ...but when will Major General (Retd.) Muhammadu Buhari hit the street for his campaigns sef angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by zlantanfan: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria first lady till 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Homeboiy: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iberibe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by BOOMnaija(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Who else will give an award to a cow's wife, if not a fellow cow...

Bloody association of northern cows!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by helinues: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Birds of the same feather.......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by cosmatika(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Aisha my love, I really understand wat u and the kids are passing through. Living with an impostor while mourning ur husband is one of the hardest coverup to do. I even notice it from d way u moan for me these days. cheesy Just help expose the cabal sweetheart. We the good people of Nigeria will help u end this monumental fraud come next yr. Be strong for me. After Jubril is sent packing by Feb, we can make our affair official kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by cozy7(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by bloggeek: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Our oil money they use to build AC class for desert warlords.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by cosmatika(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
By WOLE SOYINKA......

The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

- Have a lovely weekend

#One_love_Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by artofseduction: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
I love this woman.

She has been giving Nigerians clues but nobody is picking it up.

She is the only Person who have challenged both Jubrin and the Cabal.

If not that She is from royal family they would've assassinated her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by jayson87: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
Our first lady till 2023
Even your wife is also a first lady.. so in Daura she is allowed to be first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by chuksjuve(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
First Lady receiving an award from a sitting governor

I don't understand
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Bloooody(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Like wife like husband.
They are taking us forward!
Sai baba
Atiku is a thief
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Eaglesence: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
artofseduction:
I love this woman.

She has been giving Nigerians clues but nobody is picking it up.

She is the only Person who have challenged both Jubrin and the Cabal.

If not that She is from royal family they would've assassinated her.

Aisha ma nigger grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Beeman1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Jump in to lagoon and save ur self the pain. ipod terrorist like u. plss where is ur Albino terrorist dilector?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
BEAUTIFUL SOUL.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
BOOMnaija:

...... Only a cow can identify a cow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Beeman1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
cosmatika:
Aisha my love, I really understand wat u and the kids are passing through. Living with an impostor while mourning ur husband is one of the hardest coverup to do. I even notice it from d way u moan for me these days. cheesy Just help expose the cabal sweetheart. We the good people of Nigeria will help u end this monumental fraud come next yr. Be strong for me. After Jubril is sent packing by Feb, we can make our affair official kiss
Lol... Another ma*d ipod zombie on the loss.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Beeman1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
TheGreenLand:
...... Only a cow can identify a cow!
U they mind that one? He will soon commit suicide in few months time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by 77up(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Very beautiful woman kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by pelumi001(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Just like saying a sheep giving an award to a goat for a job well done �
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by 77up(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
cosmatika:
Avoid Osogbo weed , dem no go hear .

Imagine this one now and unfurtenately, IDPs cannot accomodat victim of weed cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by 77up(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
cosmatika:
By WOLE SOYINKA......

The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

- Have a lovely weekend

#One_love_Nigeria.
Very insightful, bless up!
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by 77up(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Beeman1:
Jump in to lagoon and save ur self the pain. ipod terrorist like u. plss where is ur Albino terrorist dilector?
He's still in hiding cafe giving his mumu followers orders on what to do here.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
My God! what a lovely beauty.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima by Beeman1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
77up:
He's still in hiding cafe giving his mumu followers orders on what to do here.
lol....

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Must Punish Employers Who Fail To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – Balarabe Musa / Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense / See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.