Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (65686 Views)

Mohbad Launches His Own Label After Leaving Naira Marley’s Marlian Music. / Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by wasiudvd(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Soon we go hear the full gist about the departure.
Hope Don J will not behave like he did then when Wande left.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Stanweezy:
Some ppl are ungrateful

Very very ungrateful
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Akile1: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
How many award you don get? How much Dey huna hand? You Sha wah be ur own boss grin Time will tell. Go ask YAGI grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Kenekingisback: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
dirty warehouse in Oregun grin
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ALEXANDER51: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
BANKS U CAN COME AND SIGN ME I CAN SING AND RAP AT THE SAME TIME ONE THE SAME LINE WITH DIFFERENT RHYMS
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ngadaAwo: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
princeade86:
nigeria musicians are the most mumu in the world. even ursher Raymond dont have his own record label. musician work is different to producer.
even Nikki minaj rickross
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by martineverest(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
princeade86:
nigeria musicians are the most mumu in the world. even ursher Raymond dont have his own record label. musician work is different to producer.
i don't blame dem,most producers are milking their artistes dry....2face and kiss Daniel are examples
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Emmaskill(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one is very ungrateful. After you and your mavin crew successfully gave tiwa savage a hot gangba*g . Is this how you pay back for all the free kpomo you ate?/
Hmmm..nigerians re really mouthed.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by PheezyLee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
IamD18:
Lil Kesh should tell him the truth.

The guy is truly talented, he should be fine IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by frankblinkz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Sadly this young man has sold his destiny to Donjazzy unknowingly and unwillingly. Nobody leaves Donjazzy and becomes useful in life afterwards, because he has simply used their good fortune to keep making himself wealthy. Only God will see him through. Where is Dbanj, Wande Coal, K-switch, D-prince, Dija, Korede Bello (that one is of no use home and away sef)

I'll advise him to visit CAC- ori oke isoro for a 21days thorough dry fast with a violent prayer to back it up. Such a pity.

~ProsidentBuhari
are you mad ni...is his destiny tied to don-jazzy 4ever,don't u know life has stage and we all need to grow......Can't u see starboy,flyboy...wat makes u feel he can't be successful on his own..That's what makes him a man

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by asawanathegreat(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good one for him
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Soulsymbol99: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
First mutual separation in the music industry cool
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by LZAA: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
praizblog:
Some days after leaving Mavin records departing Din jazzy record label, Reekado banks launch his own record label which he named "Banks Music"

He shared an interesting video launching the record label and some of his fans had being congratulating him.

See photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/days-after-leaving-mavin-reekado-banks-float-his-own-record-label/

L
As far as i'm concerned they are only four LABELS in nigeria:Choc city,X3M,G worldwide and YBNL
The rest na just independent artist

3 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by anambraamaka: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Congrats
Download the music in my signature and thank Me later,
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Barbieperry(f): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wish him d best.. D way sum of u talk eh
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by cbngov01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Sadly this young man has sold his destiny to Donjazzy unknowingly and unwillingly. Nobody leaves Donjazzy and becomes useful in life afterwards, because he has simply used their good fortune to keep making himself wealthy. Only God will see him through. Where is Dbanj, Wande Coal, K-switch, D-prince, Dija, Korede Bello (that one is of no use home and away sef)

I'll advise him to visit CAC- ori oke isoro for a 21days thorough dry fast with a violent prayer to back it up. Such a pity.

~ProsidentBuhari

With this ur moniker, i bet nobody will regard ur comments. Not even a single like for u...

U right now...

1 Like

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by timibare(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
IamD18:
Lil Kesh should tell him the truth.
not yet...let him spend money small.....
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Dollanation: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
rapid101:
she own 323 entertainment
I sincerely have not heard of it, but if she owns a label why still be with Don jazzy
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by iamawara(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Chai. Dude is ungrateful. Even after "if you want the car come and collect it"?

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one is very ungrateful. After you and your mavin crew successfully gave tiwa savage a hot gangba*g . Is this how you pay back for all the free kpomo you ate?/

You deserve to be slapped
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Zebulun15(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
I knw dat dis guy is going to do this. but dat is a good idea bcuz> he can nw control his outcome/income
rekky d badest guy
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Dollanation: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
yungchivvy:

No be to get record label be koko. Na to manage am well. I trust jazzy. Nobody will want to leave mavin with all the juicy endorsements they will be getting through don baba j
Even at that, one should be futuristic..
He built his own from start to where it is now, Tiwa is a big name in the industry she can't continue to be under Marvin for the rest of her musical career na
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ufuosman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Miles300: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

I'll advise him to visit CAC- ori oke isoro for a 21days thorough dry fast with a violent prayer to back it up. Such a pity. Hahaha I no fit laff

~ProsidentBuhari
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by NessaBoo(f): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
[s]
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

~ProsidentBuhari
[/s]

Absolute zero sense made!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
kehinde1588:
I have confidence in Reekado Banks music. The dude is so talented. His record label already has 62k followers just within how many days. That speaks a lot about his music. Greater height bro

Clearly bought that account with its followers.

3 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by benuejosh: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dollanation:
Banks of yesterday dn float record label already..
I wonder what Tiwa savage is still doing under Don Jazzy record label
Life no be competition. Everyone get im race to run.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by nonix22(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

~ProsidentBuhari
Say what you know, with facts...
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Instead of making reference to those who failed, why not see successes like Wiz, Olamide, Tubaba TMAF.

Belief is everything. Reeky is a real talent. I don’t see him failing.

Belief is not everything. Being a good artiste does not translate to being a good record label owner any more than being a good footballer translates to being a good coach. If Reekado Banks is not a good manager and doesn't hire one, it's almost definitely bound to end in failure.

3 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by rapid101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dollanation:

I sincerely have not heard of it, but if she owns a label why still be with Don jazzy
her label partners Mavin to market her music

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by osismog(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
wish him well, he has got his reason for this
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by KELVONISTIC: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Success reeky, he's talented and will do well IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" / David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University / Basketmouth Flaunts Gift From Jay Z (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.