Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls (968 Views)

Iphone 6s Icloud Locked For 20k / World Wide Unlock In Abuja / Mint Iphone 6s Icloud Lock For Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by MilesLamar(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
help me here
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Tinnytony24(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
It's impossible to Unlock unless you get it to Apple engineers and tech geek.... if not nothing come out o.... How did you get the phone.... if not return am o
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tinnytony24:
It's impossible to Unlock [s]unless you get it to Apple engineers and tech geek[/s].... if not nothing come out o.... How did you get the phone.... if not return am o
Even if you take it to Apple store in America. They won’t unlock it for you !
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Tinnytony24(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Even if you take it to Apple store in America. They won’t unlock it for you !
unless you forgot your password?... why can't they unlock their own device but can access someone's iCloud files?.... nough said
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by MilesLamar(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tinnytony24:
It's impossible to Unlock unless you get it to Apple engineers and tech geek.... if not nothing come out o.... How did you get the phone.... if not return am o

someone got it for my bro from eBay..
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tinnytony24:
unless you forgot your password?... why can't they unlock their own device but can access someone's iCloud files?.... nough said

I did not say they can’t unlock it .
I said they “won’t” unlock it .
Know the difference . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
MilesLamar:

someone got it for my bro from eBay..
Go sell it as parts . The phone is useless .
It’s more like a brick now .
Only the original owner of the phone can unlock it with his or her iCloud username and password.
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by MilesLamar(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Only the original owner of the phone can unlock it with his or her iCloud username and password.

Will call her to talk with the seller maybe they can get the details
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
MilesLamar:

Will call her to talk with the seller maybe they can get the details
I hope you get it .
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by orbgoblin: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
when people buy icloud locked phones, they buy it for the parts and not with an intention of using the phone. it's the reason why such phones are super cheap because it is dead weight.
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Benscolari: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

[q
Tinnytony24:
ote author=orbgoblin post=73697853]when people buy icloud locked phones, they buy it for the parts and not with an intention of using the phone. it's the reason why such phones are super cheap because it is dead weight. [/quote]ignorance wink
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by MilesLamar(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Benscolari:
[qote author=orbgoblin post=73697853]when people buy icloud locked phones, they buy it for the parts and not with an intention of using the phone. it's the reason why such phones are super cheap because it is dead weight. ignorance wink

say something bro
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Benscolari: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
MilesLamar:

say something bro
macaulish!!
Your service is needed
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
MilesLamar:

say something bro
You will pay and your phone will be returned with the same problem . Coupled with stories of how he tried to unlock it and it didn’t work bla bla bla .
Meaning . You have been scammed .
You’re nnever getting that money back
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by orbgoblin: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
watch this video but don't hold your breath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ns02AZ2vU

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by tikkykay: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Benscolari:
macaulish!!
Your service is needed

I don't think Macaulish does icloud unlock for iPhone 6 series again. The cost of unlock is almost as expensive as the price of an iphone 6.

cc Macaulish
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by vecman22(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2018
MilesLamar:
help me here

Would you like to sell the phone, I want to buy it.. Please reply
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Looked.. Pls Where Can I Unlock In Abuja And Price Pls by Macaulish(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Benscolari:
macaulish!!
Your service is needed

Hi

Thou iCloud unlocking is 100% Possible and in some case 70-90% Success depending on some factors.
but
I've stopped offering iCloud unlocking services as stated by Tikkykay for :

Apple iPhone 6s/6/5s/5c/5&4s
Apple iPad Mini, 2G, 3G, 4G & Air 1 WiFi & Cellular Versions

You can get to read more from here..

https://www.nairaland.com/4808650/smartphone-unlocking-service-update-2018

cc: Benscolari

Warm Regards.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sold / High Grade USA Used DELL XPS 15 9560 / Sold!!Clean US Used Iphone 7plus 32gb Jet Black @108k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.