Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (77300 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by sayisayi(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
You no have full Zoo e-passport. Report to El Rufai for second stage processing.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by biztip: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
if not for d ban of Okada na fire they for dn show us
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Eleganza33(f): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
AsshurbanipaI:

Enugu and Aba are jungles. you can't walk on the street of enugu with a bag or else armed robbers will attack you, the place is so insecure that even the govt there is overwhelmed
tel me story,for aba wey i they stay abeg kachifo

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Purplekush(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
jayson87:
Igbos robbing Igbos..

Ohama dike. Sai Nnamdi Kanu

Aren't you guys tired of tribalistic comments on this forum? Aren't you guys tired of how messed up this country is??

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Purplekush(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
AsshurbanipaI:

Enugu and Aba are jungles. you can't walk on the street of enugu with a bag or else armed robbers will attack you, the place is so insecure that even the govt there is overwhelmed

Enugu is currently the most secure state in the S.E if not Nigeria.

Get your facts right
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by sadissbala(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef angry sad embarassed
if u suddenly lost your grand father u will blame Buhari.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Purplekush(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2018
AsshurbanipaI:

I am in Enugu this place is a lawless jungle. Assassins and armed robbers are parading freely, that was how they almost gunned Mbaka down. Enugu state is the most insecure state in SE.

Maybe na inside Akpakpa village u dey. My bad
Besides, check Google. Don't come here to make unverified claims
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Onitsha? That animal kingdom?

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2018
na wa o
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 10, 2018
When those slaps were landing on your face, Death will be running through your mind like the next thing in the agenda

CastedDude:
A young lady was left wounded after being attacked by armed robbers on Saturday (yesterday) in Onitsha, Anambra state. 

According to the victim identified as Ochuba Chisom Lois, she and other passengers were robbed inside a bus at gunpoint.

She also disclosed how she was given three slaps on her face which left her red-eyed while she was trying to explain to the robbers that she had nothing else on her after her valuables and cash were already collected. 

The heartbroken lady has taken to Facebook to share her story. Read below;

The only thing that I can remember is "That Gun Being Pointed At My Head Inside The Bus With A Deep Voice That Said Just Cooperate With Us And Turn In Everything You're Holding Of Which We Quietly Did And After Which One Of The Robbers Started Touching Me To Confirm I Wasn't Hiding Any Other Thing And While I Tried Telling That Have Got Nothing Else On Me, 3 Hot Slaps Landed On My Right Eyes.

In The Space Of 2 Minutes  I Lost All The Things I Have Worked Hard For, My Phone, Money Gotten From The Tickets I Sold And My Allowance, After Which They Slowed Down And Pushed All Of Us Down From The Bus. 

I Am Heart Broken. I Have Never Experienced Robbery And At Gunpoint Too. Yesterday Was Actually A Black Saturday For Me.

Please Ignore Any Call From My Line For Cuz I Will Be Offline For Sometime. Please Do Remember Me In Prayers

Thank You.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/lady-robbed-by-gunmen-inside-a-bus-in-onitsha-anambra-state.html
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by pastie(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Hotzone:
If u try this nonsense around someone I know, just consider yourself in deep sea because I must haunt u and everyone u must have used that phone to call! Local criminals, if u catch them, they usually put the blame on hunger, some claim no father, no mama, just to attract sentimental sympathy which I lost long time ago
This picture looks so real but you don't have to put in public eyes.
it's so graphic coming under your post.

sometimes I wonder how humanity is full of evils.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Eleganza33(f): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2018
AsshurbanipaI:

Aba is not as bad, dangerous and insecure as Enugu
thank God you know. Robbers dey every state yea.bt aba is much beta, all dos agboro snatching people belongings in daytym and people go jus dey look una wey i they hear 4 other cities no fit happen here.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by starmehigh: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Chi is that you really.. Jesus let me call you.. damn
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by getthemwell(m): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2018
May God deliver us from evil men.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by MrPRevailer(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2018
If you are a Lord's Chosen member, you can stop arm robbers operation(a covenant of protection). It's not a joke or fable.

She said she never believed she will encounter something like that. Protect yourself now. Thank God they didn't open fire on her.

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Brightest04(m): 1:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Mumu,na Buhari rob'am?na only thing wey you and your brothers sabi do be that.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by petrage(m): 2:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Xander85:

What's your point? I hope you know that happened in your 'one Nigeria' under your god Buhari! Has Biafra gained its freedom yet to be able to be in charge of their own security? You've indirectly indicted your 'one Nigeria', but still i doubt if you understand how!
STFU....Biafra would be worse off!!! who is robbing who?
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by petrage(m): 2:47am On Dec 10, 2018
AsshurbanipaI:

Not only Abakoa, also in Emene, Uwani, Achara layout, Ogui, Asata, Obiagu, Trans Ekulu. It was even in GRA that armed robbers almost killed Mbaka. Enugu is generally very lawless andcunsafe. It has always been like this from time, so i can't blame the current gov
Nope D Enugu I stayed in from my service year in 2011 to When Chime Left as Governor was very secured. It was the only place in the East I had rest of mind then even entering as late as 12 midnight. I don't know what it's like now...It is God that protects though.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by foreshore(m): 3:10am On Dec 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This December, your poosy just lost its holiday pass.

Hard working young girl.

A lot of useless and jobless people on Nairaland that never makes useful or sensible contributions
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Let me just keep quiet.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by steam74: 4:46am On Dec 10, 2018
MrPRevailer:
If you are a Lord's Chosen member, you can stop arm robbers operation(a covenant of protection). It's not a joke or fable.

She said she never believed she will encounter something like that. Protect yourself now. Thank God they didn't open fire on her.

I dey laugh you. You've been brain washed.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 5:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Wetin concern buhari with some stupid lazy Igbo youth who decided to become armed robbers. Fools like you who have brain but refuse to use it . Are there problem of this country not buhari.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by sluk(m): 5:15am On Dec 10, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2018
jayson87:
Igbos robbing Igbos..

Ohama dike. Sai Nnamdi Kanu

grin
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by nattty(m): 5:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Xander85:

Why are you laughing and making light of such a serious issue like rape and molestation? Could it be because the victim is Igbo?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...more laughter to come ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Euclidean(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Na apollo jhor
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by KayGood(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
That's how my friend's lost his phone while traveling to Oweri for his NYSC camping. It was snitched through their car's Window in this same Onitsha. It's high time for the state government to curb this as it's getting out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.