Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (77303 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Rickypaulson(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2018
She was lucky they not ask her for her pant...
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Dididrumz(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2018
GOFRONT:

This lady sef......You should have allowed them..

At times like that, the most advising thing to do is to keep quiet ohhh.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by davillian(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Onitsha has always been a lawless crime infested jungle
Police won't even say anything
They will just pass
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Hassan88(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Two people you don't ague with in Nigeria...
1.... Nigeria Policeman

2..... Nigeria Armed Robber.

Be careful Fa

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Several times I will call friends in Onitsha and they will not answer. When they later call back they will explain that one dares not answer call in Onitsha along the road or in a hold up. Else someone will give you a dirty slap and snatch the phone before you recover from it
they are all lying. . Onitsha is not that bad.. Abi you are the one lying
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by bionixs: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2018
jayson87:
Igbos robbing Igbos..

Ohama dike. Sai Nnamdi Kanu
come to Ogun state and confirm that Onitsha dey learn work
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by okonprecious(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Next time when U're robbed. Dnt behave like they are ur suger daddies, just respect the Gun the are holdin with ur soul and spirit, before thay ask for money, give them everything including the person sitin next to u Wallet. Life is one ooo
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Chiefjosy(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
anonymuz:
please little regard for women.

He’s probably joking but why’re you talking like a pussy nigga, a weak ass mofo
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Eyah, so unfortunate, at least she's alive.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by anonymuz(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Chiefjosy:

He’s probably joking but why’re you talking like a pussy nigga, a weak ass mofo
I'm not a pussy nigga bro. I just know how to politely tackle them when they misbehave.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by frozen70(f): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2018
Sorry for that my dear sister

God will catch them and they will suffer more in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by kingsleyugo41(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Pls, don't bring out your phone if you are inside bus along owerri road that place is coming some thing else
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by MrPRevailer(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
steam74:

I dey laugh you. You've been brain washed.

But if you knew your future, that one day (example), you were going to encounter armed robbers or ritual killers, would you do what you can to protect yourself?

You haven't answered this question yourself that's why you make cheap commentaries. IT IS REAL.
AND PEOPLE HAVE COME OUT OF THE MOUTH IF LIONS UNSCATHED. THE CHOSEN PEOPLE.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by MrPRevailer(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
steam74:

I dey laugh you. You've been brain washed.

But if you knew your future, that one day (example), you were going to encounter armed robbers or ritual killers, would you do what you can to protect yourself?

You haven't answered this question yourself that's why you make cheap commentaries. IT IS REAL.
AND PEOPLE HAVE COME OUT OF THE MOUTH OF LIONS UNSCATHED. THE CHOSEN PEOPLE.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
ruffhandu:
Bakassi boys chased all of them Onitsha thieves away then. Now they line up on traffic preying on innocent travelers in broad daylight without fear.
yeah they just collected a lady's phone now at the market and she's inside a bus coming from a long journey
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
they are all lying. . Onitsha is not that bad.. Abi you are the one lying
Bro he ain't far from the truth, you are probably talking about GRA but places like Upper Iweka, ochanja, owerri road, okpoko, bridge head etc habour notorious criminals, I've been living along owerri road for a couple of months now, people start getting harassed from 6pm. I've once been pick pocketed of my phone at obodoukwu junction one evening, now once its 6pm I don't even leave my house gate. This place no follow o
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by xdeman: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hotzone:
If u try this nonsense around someone I know, just consider yourself in deep sea because I must haunt u and everyone u must have used that phone to call! Local criminals, if u catch them, they usually put the blame on hunger, some claim no father, no mama, just to attract sentimental sympathy which I lost long time ago
and you think that when it's time for gun battle that you can stand.
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by babadigu(m): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos by DanielsParker(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2018
ngoxievergreen:

not far from truth, you dare not move around with ordinary phone along the road in Enugu because armed robbers could harm you and collect the phone

In this my Enugu? I doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.